The True Beale Bombshell Is Coming Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

The ingredients
MMMM !

Ingredients

Egg Whites, Soybean Oil with TBHQ for freshness, Textured Soy Protein Concentrate, Modified Corn Starch, Wheat Gluten, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (Corn Gluten, Wheat Gluten, Soy), contains two percent or less of Glycerin, Salt, Soy Protein Isolate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Phosphate, Sugar, Natural and Artificial Flavors from Non-Meat Sources, Torula Yeast, Caramel Color, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Natural Smoke Flavor, Malic Acid, Guar Gum, Yeast Extract, Locust Bean and Guar Gum, Sodium Sulfite, Carrageenan, Red #3, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Niacinamide, Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Nonfat Dry Milk, Yellow #6, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Citric Acid, Cyanocobalamin.

And then there is what God made Pig, salt and smoke .

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Those are the three main meats that I eat as well. However, my cardiologist told me that I could get by treating myself to a "small" steak at the end of each month without too much risk. Not adopted that plan quite yet but I'm thinking about due to Jean's usual taunting pictures of juicy steaks. I'm just glad he's not resorted to grilled shrimp and lobster images as that might finally put me over the edge. :laughing7:

PS: Do you think Beale ate these things during his treasure travels? (Gotta stick to forum rules, you know, so gotta keep to the forum theme and reference thread topic every now and then. :laughing7:)
COULD BE... buffalo steaks, fishing, stealing a pig or two, stealing a chicken or two... it's your BOMBSHELL! BOOM!

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you guys done, ready for that incoming bombshell now? :laughing7: As "it is" the reason for the ten-year term in the Beale papers and also the source of worry and concern to both Jefferson and Adams right up to their deaths. Most people don't know it but the Adams Onis Treaty was a gamble that was dependent on a third party and that third party had been allowed 10 years. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
https://www.tamu.edu/faculty/ccbn/dewitt/adamonis.htm
Many thing have been attributed to this treaty in attempts at a Beale "connexion".
Article 15 gave Spain a most favored-nation tariff privilege in the ports of St Augustine and Pensacola for the term of 12 YEARS.

Yes yes. And Spain badly needed those terms. Keep them in mind. Now does this mean you're ready for said "accurate" Beale bombshell? :laughing7:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You just have to understand "the game" that was actually being played out. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This bombshell isn't going to be a dud, is it?:occasion14:

Nope. It is rock solid! (That is, to all but the most deeply seeded in denial regardless the evidence. Not much you can do to help them.) :thumbsup:

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The true Beale bombshell is that the Beale Papers were written and published for sale in the Lynchburg and surrounding area market.
The names used in the job pamphlet were names that had connections to Lynchburg and would be readily recognized by those people in 1885 ,and the same is true about the local locations mentioned in the text.
There is no reason to believe that there is a hidden conspiracy story behind the story presented in the job pamphlet's text.
The story is what it is, sprung from the mind of several gifted writers.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The true Beale bombshell is that the Beale Papers were written and published for sale in the Lynchburg and surrounding area market.
The names used in the job pamphlet were names that had connections to Lynchburg and would be readily recognized by those people in 1885 ,and the same is true about the local locations mentioned in the text.
There is no reason to believe that there is a hidden conspiracy story behind the story presented in the job pamphlet's text.
The story is what it is, sprung from the mind of several gifted writers.

:laughing7:...you're too much sometimes, a real hoot! "Form the minds of several gifted writers"......:laughing7: I can see grandpa Risque and all of his kin huddled around the huge table in the middle of his fabulous library as he assigns each a portion to write, fresh buffalo on the rotisserie above the red hot fire in the stone fireplace, Witcher and Max G. applying the baste as Clay rehearses his dinner prayer. :laughing7:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
By the way, a conspiracy theory is a summation that can't be backed up by fact, as with your own all in the family theory. On the other hand, My parts 1,2,3, are all backed up by fact and it can all be researched in length by those who are willing to put in the time as I have. Not much I can do if folks don't want to do that. Yes, it's far simpler to manufacture theories around mysterious and largely mythical subjects such as the Illuminati, KGC, Freemasons, fantastical tales of lost treasures, magical maps, inscriptions all over the sky and landscapes, and suspicious ancestral connections from a period in time when nearly everybody was related to someone, etc., etc. Me, I like the notion of exploring conditions and situations and events that really existed. Just seems natural to confine one's efforts to situations and circumstances that we know to have actually existed. If the alleged transfers of wealth were indeed real then so too must be the situations and circumstances that caused them, that's all I'm saying. :thumbsup:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Your parts may be all backed by fact except they can not be directly connected to the story in the 1885 Beale Papers.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your parts may be all backed by fact except they can not be directly connected to the story in the 1885 Beale Papers.

Can't they? :laughing7: It's already screaming a very strong real world case and we're just getting started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread