The True Beale Bombshell Is Coming Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Savoring the moment. Tactfully and slowly baiting the doubters. :laughing7:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
At the Bate Motel, just eat the Lettuce, Tomato, "FAKE Bacon" (veggies") & Mayo Sandwich, then. Morning Star "Bacon" is good; what I eat...

Last edited:
OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You CANNOT have a BLT without the real Miracle Whip! :laughing7: All other forms of the stuff are just posers. :laughing7:

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
You CANNOT have a BLT without the real Miracle Whip! :laughing7: All other forms of the stuff are just posers. :laughing7:

And thick cut Bacon !

bak.JPG

The Dirt Pirate

Dec 21, 2015
Los Angeles CA/ Las Vegas NV
Detector(s) used
White's GMT, White's M6, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab SDC 2300, White's DFX, White's MXT, White's XLT, Garrett 2500 GTI, Fisher F75, Minelab GPX 4500, Minelab GPX 5000, Minelab GPZ 7000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now I'm hungry.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DUKES! The taste of the South.

I do the olive oil but I gotta tell you,.........next to Miracle Whip, Mayo taste like cardboard. :laughing7: Now enough of this BLT talk as I'm seriously considering going shopping for things that are bad for me. :laughing7: Which brings to mind a hot fudge Sunday......man do I miss those!!!!:BangHead:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, MOST mornings, I fry up some "fake" BACON (veggies - Morning Star Farm), slap on a Slice of REAL tomato, with some leaves of REAL lettuce, with Olive Oil Mayo, on 2 slices of Buttermilk bread... with my Decaf Coffee. YUM! Decaf Coffee help me lose weight (185 lbs)... I "Decaf"/"sugar-free"/"diet" EVERYTHING! Got Type II Diabetes, now (2 months); on "health watch"...

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, MOST mornings, I fry up some "fake" BACON (veggies - Morning Star Farm), slap on a Slice of REAL tomato, with some leaves of REAL lettuce, with Olive Oil Mayo, on 2 slices of Buttermilk bread... with my Decaf Coffee. YUM! Decaf Coffee help me lose weight (185 lbs)... I "Decaf"/"sugar-free"/"diet" EVERYTHING! Got Type II Diabetes, now (2 months); on "health watch"...

You lost 50lbs more then I weigh. :laughing7: Good job!

Did this all start due my using the word savoring? :laughing7: So there you go, don't ever use that word in thread if you don't want that thread to go south in a hurry. :laughing7: Treasure and food.....men just can't resist either!!!! :laughing7:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I do the olive oil but I gotta tell you,.........next to Miracle Whip, Mayo taste like cardboard. :laughing7: Now enough of this BLT talk as I'm seriously considering going shopping for things that are bad for me. :laughing7: Which brings to mind a hot fudge Sunday......man do I miss those!!!!:BangHead:
Might as well pick up some TAYLOR PORK ROLL and really go the distance!

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can "do" (eat) pork, fish, & chicken, Life is NOT boring... I LOVE Pork Egg Rolls! :icon_thumleft:

Those are the three main meats that I eat as well. However, my cardiologist told me that I could get by treating myself to a "small" steak at the end of each month without too much risk. Not adopted that plan quite yet but I'm thinking about due to Jean's usual taunting pictures of juicy steaks. I'm just glad he's not resorted to grilled shrimp and lobster images as that might finally put me over the edge. :laughing7:

PS: Do you think Beale ate these things during his treasure travels? (Gotta stick to forum rules, you know, so gotta keep to the forum theme and reference thread topic every now and then. :laughing7:)

Last edited:

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

bac.jpg ms.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread