OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well , you need to present the "connexion" to Morriss who told this tale to the unknown author who contacted Ward to act as copyright agent and publisher.
Without that, it is just another guessing game without a candle, that has no worth.

There are "many things" that you're not aware of yet to be disclosed, factual things, in fact. For instance, many of those general histories and related internet sources are so far from the truth one might as well believe in anything. Per-example, and since it relates to the topic at hand, let me provide you with one such curiosity that you'll just have to investigate for yourself, as this is the only way at ever realizing some unimaginable realities;

The Monroe Doctrine didn't come about until 1823, right? What if I told you that this document had been in certain hands as early as 1818. :laughing7: Think I'm kidding? Right column, about 2/3 the way down. You'll find it.

https://books.google.com/books?id=s...ission + latin america + thomas Beale&f=false

Last edited:
OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well , you need to present the "connexion" to Morriss who told this tale to the unknown author who contacted Ward to act as copyright agent and publisher.
Without that, it is just another guessing game without a candle, that has no worth.

But you've already unknowingly done that when you confirmed those dates in that chronological order, these being dates that "were not" the process of simple random selection. Think about it, it will come to you.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kaboom! Baby.....I strongly suggest that you all read all of the parts in this continuing saga because the really good stuff is on it's way, and I do mean really good, as in direct. :thumbsup: I never doubted that it had to be there somewhere.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
But you've already unknowingly done that when you confirmed those dates in that chronological order, these being dates that "were not" the process of simple random selection. Think about it, it will come to you.
Ward probably found those dates in the letters of his grandfather Risque's request for a Florida Territory appointment that was part of his grandfather's fabulous library, and used them as a literary device just as he employed the Thomas Beale name as a character for his dime novel job pamphlet.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ward probably found those dates in the letters of his grandfather Risque's request for a Florida Territory appointment that was part of his grandfather's fabulous library, and used them as a literary device just as he employed the Thomas Beale name as a character for his dime novel job pamphlet.

Man, I hope you keep pitching that just as you are! But I'm telling you straight up...."you're in for a huge embarrassment when this is all over." :laughing7:

I now have what I need, what you have long requested. I've just been debating whether I want to post here, among all of the continued insults, reprimands, childish jabs and meaningless chatter, or if I want to simply put it on a web page so that this type of wasted breath and finger pointing can be controlled? Contrary viewpoint is always welcome and desired, and quite often a little harmless fun is also desired, but honestly, all of this constant slamming and poking and senseless pursuit of pride is just getting to be too much and I'm not certain that I want to be associated with it all anymore. As I have said before, it can only lead to a bad place. :thumbsup:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Man, I hope you keep pitching that just as you are! But I'm telling you straight up...."you're in for a huge embarrassment when this is all over." :laughing7:

I now have what I need, what you have long requested. I've just been debating whether I want to post here, among all of the continued insults, reprimands, childish jabs and meaningless chatter, or if I want to simply put it on a web page so that this type of wasted breath and finger pointing can be controlled? Contrary viewpoint is always welcome and desired, and quite often a little harmless fun is also desired, but honestly, all of this constant slamming and poking and senseless pursuit of pride is just getting to be too much and I'm not certain that I want to be associated with it all anymore. As I have said before, it can only lead to a bad place. :thumbsup:
Let us know WHEN & WHERE...

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Man, I hope you keep pitching that just as you are! But I'm telling you straight up...."you're in for a huge embarrassment when this is all over."
I now have what I need, what you have long requested...
I doubt that I will be embarrassed, as I have maintained that the Beale story as presented in the job pamphlet is a work of fiction.
If you have conclusive proof that Ward's 1885 Beale Papers is based or has to do with the Adams-Onis treaty, then you also agree that the story as presented is a work of fiction.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I doubt that I will be embarrassed, as I have maintained that the Beale story as presented in the job pamphlet is a work of fiction.
If you have conclusive proof that Ward's 1885 Beale Papers is based or has to do with the Adams-Onis treaty, then you also agree that the story as presented is a work of fiction.

Not even close to fiction.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Are you stating that the Beale story as written in Ward's 1885 Beale Papers is true and you have solid proof that is NOT speculation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions