Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree295Likes

Thread: Bonafide Proof

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7
    3228 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    My facts are as they are documented and can be verified to be authentic.
    Rebel - KGC and 45th_Johnny like this.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    7654 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    My facts are as they are documented and can be verified to be authentic.
    Many of your "facts" seem to have originated from clairvoyants and mediums, a practice that originated with the Hart brothers and furthered by others.
    Yes they can be verified as "authentic statements" with the same inference and meaning in the Beale Papers title, but that is not a guarantee that the information is true.
    45th_Johnny likes this.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    7654 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bigscoop View Post
    Franklin, when you continue to make "several vastly different" unsupported claims of solves then you open yourself up to the factual contrary information that follows.
    This is the purpose of forums, a means by which you can present theories so they can be critiqued and their weaknesses pointed out. Happens to everyone, some are able to accept it while others continue to deny it. What you and others keep asking of folks is that they buy into and participate in theories that are obviously wrong for your own benefit.
    At some point you need to step back and take a good look at the "numerous" solves/claims you have made on just this one topic, the Beale mystery, and then ask yourself why & how? And then ask yourself if all of this past claimed solved history isn't constantly causing folks to keep you in check on all of your alleged facts.
    You can't post inaccuracies and unsupported claims of solve time and time again without folks finally catching on and then fact checking those claims.
    With all these "vastly unsupported claims" made, provides support that the original 1885 Beale Papers were nothing more than a period dime novel with the ciphers included as a play along parlor entertainment, created to be sold in limited quantities in Lynchburg.
    45th_Johnny likes this.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    7654 times
    I believe the Friedman's opinions about the Beale Ciphers says a lot. Expert cryptologist's opinion ways in that the Beale Treasure is a hoax. I can prove it is by the author using an 1878 DOI to decipher the codes and while decoding them he miss counts after 480 but yet every letter he needs to decipher is right on, there is no way this could happen other than the author made the cipher codes himself. Think about it the author's mistakes clearly tells you it is a hoax.
    ...and all those other professional government cryptologists have come to the very same conclusion, that the C1 & C3 do not contain legitimate messages, it is the amateur hopefuls that claim otherwise.
    45th_Johnny likes this.

us
    Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7
    3228 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    ...and all those other professional government cryptologists have come to the very same conclusion, that the C1 & C3 do not contain legitimate messages, it is the amateur hopefuls that claim otherwise.
    Yes the "Beale Papers" may not be true? But still why make up such a hoax must be a cover-up for some treasure and most likely KGC. That is why I am still investigating this story. Frank James and his family staying in Lynchburg, Va. the Winter of 1883 to the Spring of 1884. They were still there when Jesse James was reported killed by Bob Ford. His wife showed the story to him in a New York Newspaper while in Lynchburg. Spring of 1884 near the time James Beverly Ward sent in his application for a copyright of the Beale Papers. I still believe there is something here in the Beale Papers for us to find.

I know the author made up C2 and it's decipherment but still there could be something in C1 & C3 and that is what I am good at finding.

Oh and by the way, ECS, the reason I make mistakes sometimes is because my research is accurate, I simply do not have the time to dig it all up to make it 100% accurate. I do it all from memory not from the research.

Think about C2 there is only about two reasons for having C2. One is the author wanted to bring out someone that may have a "KEY" to C1 or C3 to find the real treasure. Two, it was to excite the reader and get him into trying to break the codes. One would make the treasure a "REAL" treasure and Two would make it a hoax or just a story or dime novel. But which is it.
    Last edited by franklin; Aug 12, 2017 at 04:51 PM.

us
    manaloneblog.wordpress.com

Jun 2010
    Wherever there be treasure!
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    7656 times
    Yes the "Beale Papers" may not be true? But still why make up such a hoax must be a cover-up for some treasure and most likely KGC.
    Why must there "always" be real treasure? Why not just a dime novel? For some reason people hook far too easily on tales of treasure, even the most obvious of fictional tales maintaining an audience of true believers. So allow me to ask, why are you assuming that there must be a real treasure attached to this narration when there exist absolutely not one shred of provenance to support that notion? And the same goes for the whole KGC myth of secret wealth as well.
    45th_Johnny likes this.
    "Treasure is wherever it can be found."

us
    Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7
    3228 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bigscoop View Post
    Why must there "always" be real treasure? Why not just a dime novel? For some reason people hook far too easily on tales of treasure, even the most obvious of fictional tales maintaining an audience of true believers. So allow me to ask, why are you assuming that there must be a real treasure attached to this narration when there exist absolutely not one shred of provenance to support that notion? And the same goes for the whole KGC myth of secret wealth as well.
    No myth their wealth was real and still is today. Look at the Vanderbilts, Rockefeller's, Samuel Chase. No I have definite proof of thousands of tons of gold so I know for a fact the KGC and their treasures are real. As for believing the "Beale Papers" contain a real treasure, it may not, but the KGC did things like that they would contain you and then bury the treasure outside the circle and most of the time right under your nose and in plain sight. I stated my reasons in my post about Frank James being in Lynchburg, Va. that Winter and the Spring when James Beverly Ward sent in for his copyright of the Beale Papers. To me I smell a large treasure. I think I know where it is but I can not connect the two together. There is 853 boxes of specie containing $25,000 to the box for over $21 Million face value within 40 miles of the contained site of four miles from Buford's.

Jun 2007
    8844 times
    OK, think you are close, "franklin"; MY R & I indicate General Jubal A. Early, CSA was "made" KGC by General John A. Quitman, CSA in MD or PA (can't remember where) during the CONFEDERATE WAR; Yank General "Black Dave" Hunter destroyed Lexington, Va. & VMI, (on the way to attack Lynchburg, Va.), so... Gen. Early (CSA/KGC); (a "local boy" from Franklin County, south of Bedford County) kicked Hunter's arse up the Great Western Road (Rt. 460 W) , and some Yanks back to the Shenandoah Valley via Peaks of Otter. NOW, CSA/KGC boxes COULD be buried "along" the GREAT WESTERN ROAD through Bedford County, Roanoke County, & points in the mountains WEST towards WV. Rebuilding of Lexington, Va./VMI came AFTER the CONFEDERATE WAR... WHERE did the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ come from...? HEH! Frank James KNEW!
    franklin and 45th_Johnny like this.

us
    Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7
    3228 times
    I tracked Frank James and his family through Virginia into N.C. and back to Lyncburg. Frank James and Jesse James both were in Danville, Va. and the county I live in then they went to Anson County, N.C. where some of their men were from and lived. The first train robbery had a man from Anson County with them and a young man from Henry County, Va.

When the Yankee Governor was placed in power in N.C. all of the KGC members left and went to Missouri some joined up with Frank and Jesse James. I know where a house stood in Henry County, Va. where they both stayed. Yes Frank James and Jesse James knew where the depositories and vaults of gold were located and they visited them and their sentinels.

P.S. The Dalton Gang's family was originally from around Danville, Va.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    7654 times
    ... There is 853 boxes of specie containing $25,000 to the box for over $21 Million face value within 40 miles of the contained site of four miles from Buford's.
    Of course there is...but there is some BIG reason that you are unable to retrieve this waiting fortune.
    45th_Johnny likes this.

us
    Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7
    3228 times
    Yes and many more larger and just like it. Now if you can convince Uncle Sam then we can recover most of them.

us
    manaloneblog.wordpress.com

Jun 2010
    Wherever there be treasure!
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    7656 times
    Yes and many more larger and just like it. Now if you can convince Uncle Sam then we can recover most of them.
    No doubt Uncle Sam is still waiting on your true real-world provenance.....
    45th_Johnny likes this.
    "Treasure is wherever it can be found."

us
    Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7
    3228 times
    I have had with this forum. As long as posters like bigscoop and ECS can get on here and ridicule and belittle posters that actually post information and the moderators let them do it day in and day out then it is time for me to leave and move on. I am sick of them attacking every poster. What does it prove to anyone if they do not believe in this treasure then why are they here.

A forum is to share information so we can make a judgement as to what we need to research or search for next. They contribute nothing as far as information only the same rhetoric and the same put downs. Well find someone else. Good day to all and good luck.
    Last edited by franklin; Aug 13, 2017 at 09:42 AM.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    7654 times
    You seem to forget all the TN posters you have ridiculed and belittled when they have brought forth their information to share because you disagreed with it not fitting with your "research".
    What you question others' information you should realize that your information will also be questioned.

Bigscoop and I have contributed information and facts on several different subjects that related to what was portrayed in the Beale narrative text, which you argued, and when errors were pointed out, you cast blame on those who bring that to attention.
    Last edited by ECS; Aug 13, 2017 at 11:54 AM.
    45th_Johnny likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    John E. Miller

Jul 2017
    Mississippi
    444 times
    (Opinion) If I am Ward, and tried to brake the codes and only managed to break only two, what I would do is publish them but, I would not put all of the codes in correct. I would put the first few numbers in correct and falsify the rest. If someone managed to solve those numbers, they might contact Ward and say something like "I was using Shakespeare,s Tempest and everything was going great until 317, are you sure the numbers are right?" Either way, we will not know anything unless we get the true documents.

Johnny

P.S. I think Lafitte is my candidate for the role as T.J.B.
    Last edited by 45th_Johnny; Aug 14, 2017 at 11:07 AM. Reason: P.S.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links