Status
Not open for further replies.

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This snapshots do no one justice. If you want to post something post the whole page. That says nothing except the governor thanking someone for eight years service. It could be anyone. What year? What name? Does not mean diddly squat. Congratulating someone for eight years service-----------they could have worked for another eight or ten years. So what point are you trying to make. Don't worry about the diary if it is out there ECS keep it to yourself.

That is to bad that this information did not help you, but it is all that Jean let me post here. Jean said you will need to do you own work not expect him to give you research!
I have not seen much documents from you people here just jibjab. Is there a thread you have put up anything in the way of documents? Possibility I have been reading the wrong threads?

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PROXY for Jean, eh...?

I have been reading some of your post from rockhouns. It would seem possible that you and Franklin are joined at the hip! I do not see it possible you two are the same person, but you do seem to repeat what Franklin says a lot of the time from that other boards? Cheers

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I have not seen much documents from you people here just jibjab. Is there a thread you have put up anything in the way of documents? Possibility I have been reading the wrong threads?
Bigscoop has posted "much documents", and like Laf's, have no direct connection to Ward's 1885 copyrighted Beale Papers.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Masterpoe it violates TNet rules to act as a proxy for a banned member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread