Beale's Brewery & BBQ coming to Bedford, VIRGINIA

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
ANYWAY, will go back, soon; gonna order a ROBERT MORRIS sandwich with Red Sauce & Pickles... wife is gonna order a MISS MITCHELL sandwich with Smoked Turkey, Beer Cheese, & Pickles; doubtful of getting BEALE GOLD beer, since we will be "on the road"... MAYBE to Smith Mountain Lake, where we can see some REAL Sea-Gulls! Don't need no DECODER RINGS... HA!
www.bealesbeer.com

Beer/Ale to go! " Growlers" are popular at breweries around me ( I somehow refrain).
Bottles can be reserved for special occasions ,pre expiration/ best before date.
An empty Beale bottle can hold a candle . Thus making it " worth the candle".....

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Heh... THEY came down from the Peaks of Otter, b/c NO dang Yank showed up there for the re-enactment; NO real battle occurred there during the CONFEDERATE WAR; Yanks stole stuff from the ppl of Mons, Va. like chickens, hogs, & cattle. Yanks were HUNGRY, after marching from the Shenandoah Valley (they burned Lexington, Va. & VMI). Mons Mountain folks SNIPED at 'em as the Yanks headed for Bedford & Lynchburg, Va. Rebel re-enactors ended up shooting into the woods, I reckon... even had a cannon or two firing off, upsetting the critters in the mountains of Peaks of Otter... heh.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heh... THEY came down from the Peaks of Otter, b/c NO dang Yank showed up there for the re-enactment; NO real battle occurred there during the CONFEDERATE WAR; Yanks stole stuff from the ppl of Mons, Va. like chickens, hogs, & cattle. Yanks were HUNGRY, after marching from the Shenandoah Valley (they burned Lexington, Va. & VMI). Mons Mountain folks SNIPED at 'em as the Yanks headed for Bedford & Lynchburg, Va. Rebel re-enactors ended up shooting into the woods, I reckon... even had a cannon or two firing off, upsetting the critters in the mountains of Peaks of Otter... heh.

Maybe the Yanks won't show for the big CW2

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Maybe the Yanks won't show for the big CW2
LOL! Yee Haw! Ever heard that...? REBEL YELL...? It was "drawn out"; heard a bunch of REAL Rebs doing it on the "net"; MAY be on KGC "board"... had a "vision" of Locusts descending upon Egypt. It was Thrilling/Chilling... we even did it at our Re-enactments; dang bunch of LOCUST, we were...

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
YEP! "Tis was like that, EXCEPT... we were sitting at LONG tables like Boy Scouts or in the Military Service...

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
AND! NO "Elbow Room"... the Bear was HUGE, & did make my wife, VERY nervous; Bear was PROBABLY thinking... MEAT! MEAT! Heh...

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
...or like a Munich beer hall, Ja?
Was THAT in the "RED LIGHT" District...? I heard about those girls... heh. Wife would NOT be amused... ANYWAY! MACH SHOW! MACH SHOW! (Tuning up guitar...)

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread