Beale's Brewery & BBQ coming to Bedford, VIRGINIA

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Check it OUT! "Google" Beale's Brewery & BBQ to tap into Bedford... in today's News & Advance newspaper (Lynchburg). BBQ! I LOVE NC style BBQ with Vinegar! AND! They MAY even offer BEE ALE! Yee Haw! Taking the name from the Beale Treasure "story", (Peaks of Otter/Smith Mountain Lake ALREADY "covered"), it will be at 510 Grove Street; opening in Summer of 2017 :laughing7: :tongue3: It MAY be placed on the Thomas Jefferson Trail of Wineries...:icon_thumleft:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe now someone will luck up on the Beale Treasure. So many drunks searching in the wilderness you never know what they might find?

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
It's a HUGE building... brewery making their own "Craft Beer"; with a shop selling the same & BBQ! YUM!

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
MAYBE, it will have PV's maps & "pics" on the wall of the "shop"... ALL Beale Treasure-related, dunno. Sorta like a Macado's Restaurant, "pics" of the Ciphers on the wall, FAMOUS "BT" hunters like Mel; copies of letters from the Friedmans; Hart Papers "clues"... WOW!

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Maybe now someone will luck up on the Beale Treasure. So many drunks searching in the wilderness you never know what they might find?
Well... Black Bears, Turkey, Deer, Crows, BIG FOOT... Meth. Houses, Pot Patches...

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Alright! Thought you was funnin at first.

Start growing hops Reb....there's money in the Beale tale yet!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sell your own "TJB" rocks and sticks, etc., because everyone knows he inscribed his initials on everything. :laughing7:

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Wife & I got there late, after hearing the Band of Oz at the L'burg Beach Fest... we boogied down AND! Some folks were LINE DANCING to BEACH MUSIC! I could not believe it! HA! At Beale's Brewery & BBQ... TOO many ppl; outside patio was nice; missed "the Band"; so...), we went inside... TOO many ppl! HA! Sat down, given # 29 at LONG table with MANY ppl, waiting to order... WAS gonna get "Robert Morris", with slaw & a pickle; NO beer. After waiting 15 minutes for service, we left... TOO many ppl; gonna go there another day. Inside map on the wall was nice; buffalo head, & BIG old bear "guarded" the place. Back to the L'burg Beach Fest to get BBQ & soda... boogied to the Embers! MAYBE Beale Gold, next time... I DO recommend Beale's Brewery & BBQ; lunch would be a better time to go there, maybe listen to music on the patio.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Wife & I got there late, after hearing the Band of Oz at the L'burg Beach Fest... we boogied down AND! Some folks were LINE DANCING to BEACH MUSIC! I could not believe it! HA! At Beale's Brewery & BBQ... TOO many ppl; outside patio was nice; missed "the Band"; so...), we went inside... TOO many ppl! HA! Sat down, given # 29 at LONG table with MANY ppl, waiting to order... WAS gonna get "Robert Morris", with slaw & a pickle; NO beer. After waiting 15 minutes for service, we left... TOO many ppl; gonna go there another day. Inside map on the wall was nice; buffalo head, & BIG old bear "guarded" the place. Back to the L'burg Beach Fest to get BBQ & soda... boogied to the Embers! MAYBE Beale Gold, next time... I DO recommend Beale's Brewery & BBQ; lunch would be a better time to go there, maybe listen to music on the patio.

Reads like a near perilous adventure!

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
It WAS... wife & I looked like BEACH BUMS! We stood out; I even wore my "Damn Virginia Beach Seagulls" hat, with seagull crap all over it; you had to be there... she looked the part, too. White "Pork Pie" Hat (like the Blues Brothers), white shorts & white T-shirt saying "BORN ON THE BEACH", and Beach Shirt like I; whatta a "SIGHT"! HA!

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
At BB & BBQ, forgot the Bar that you could "belly up to"; there is a clear glass partition that you can see into the "Brew Area" where BEALE GOLD & various other brews are "made". I saw BOXES (8 pk) of BEALE GOLD being sold & "flying out the door". I think that there is a SPECIAL DECODER RING toy inside, dunno. Heh...

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
ANYWAY, will go back, soon; gonna order a ROBERT MORRIS sandwich with Red Sauce & Pickles... wife is gonna order a MISS MITCHELL sandwich with Smoked Turkey, Beer Cheese, & Pickles; doubtful of getting BEALE GOLD beer, since we will be "on the road"... MAYBE to Smith Mountain Lake, where we can see some REAL Sea-Gulls! Don't need no DECODER RINGS... HA!
www.bealesbeer.com

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions