Wow !! Happy 2017 !!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my teacher is 41. he is too old to have anything to do with us on this site. he must have been born in the horse and buggy days.

This site needs some young blood maybe you can come up with some ideas we have not thought of or either we have not investigated it yet. Let us know what you got. As for 41 being horse and buggy some of us on this forum must have chipped out the first wheel.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Franklin, with the various theories and opinions, and the discussion of those involved one way or another with the Beale story by several of us who has shared our research, it is very possible that everything that can be, has been covered.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Franklin, with the various theories and opinions, and the discussion of those involved one way or another with the Beale story by several of us who has shared our research, it is very possible that everything that can be, has been covered.

Maybe it has, but I am still looking and learning every day. I hope everyone else is doing the same. We need to either prove this thing happened or either prove that it did not happen. We all have our thoughts one way or the other but none of us has knockout proof.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
And that, Franklin, is the brilliance of the 1885 Beale Papers job pamphlet.
There will never be "knockout proof" unless, of course, the alleged treasure vault is found.
Until then, nothing but endless speculation and claims of "solved" ciphers.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
...and it all comes back to James Beverly Ward and his application for copyright as agent on borrowed letterhead stationary.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
L

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
"Worship me not, as it
defiles the very nature of
my existence".

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We don't need you type of post if you can not contribute to the Beale Treasure thread stop posting off the wall junk.

OP
OP
L

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
"We don't need you type of post if you can not contribute to the Beale Treasure thread stop posting off the wall junk."
Franklin:

Maybe one should practice what they preach?​

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread