Wow !! Happy 2017 !!

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]THE VAULT LOCATION FROM WAONNIA DRUID NOW CANONIZE ST BURRIED N ORLEANS I WROTE A CTD TO SIX HQR TO RENE ONE INF TO DECODE IT TAKING RAIL STORRAGE SITE TREASURE S T S NEAR STONE IN LOCATION AT CREOLE TOSHONE NATION THE SR LIST RR OKEE MIKE SMELT ON A LOOK OVER BUTTE NO NEED A TRIP TO ELK MN ORE ARRIVING OAT OWN FERRY A TWO TOTEM MINT O GER BORNE SAINT JOHN R SIMONTON A HATTER ERSE ARRIVED IN LATE DEC EARLY AM HORA FTE REST SLEPT SIXTY FT RT OF WHOOTER IN LONG RAILWAY UNDERXING START TURNING SOD TEN FT O FUND ER SHED WE HOMESTEAD AT TRAIL EXIT NEXT O ROAD XACTLY AT FIVE FT WEST OF FISHING ISLAND AT SEAL IERS RETURN REUNCOVER IT WITH NO DIFFICULTY

[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal][/FONT]

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
What? No limerick? No epitaph? Just 60 feet of Whooter?
What's up with that?
...and what happened to the red knee tarantula spiders?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What? No limerick? No epitaph? Just 60 feet of Whooter?
What's up with that?
...and what happened to the red knee tarantula spiders?

Whooter is the name of the town where the Long Railroad is located only thing is they had no railroads in 1819 to 1822.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]THE VAULT LOCATION FROM WAONNIA DRUID NOW CANONIZE ST BURRIED N ORLEANS I WROTE A CTD TO SIX HQR TO RENE ONE INF TO DECODE IT TAKING RAIL STORRAGE SITE TREASURE S T S NEAR STONE IN LOCATION AT CREOLE TOSHONE NATION THE SR LIST RR OKEE MIKE SMELT ON A LOOK OVER BUTTE NO NEED A TRIP TO ELK MN ORE ARRIVING OAT OWN FERRY A TWO TOTEM MINT O GER BORNE SAINT JOHN R SIMONTON A HATTER ERSE ARRIVED IN LATE DEC EARLY AM HORA FTE REST SLEPT SIXTY FT RT OF WHOOTER IN LONG RAILWAY UNDERXING START TURNING SOD TEN FT O FUND ER SHED WE HOMESTEAD AT TRAIL EXIT NEXT O ROAD XACTLY AT FIVE FT WEST OF FISHING ISLAND AT SEAL IERS RETURN REUNCOVER IT WITH NO DIFFICULTY

[/FONT]
If you say so... found it, then...?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Can't tell if its in New Orleans, Virginia, Pennsylvania, or Homestead , Florida.
Maybe that's why James Beverly Risqué requested an appointment to Florida after the Adams-Onis Treaty, he knew the Beale treasure vault was in Homestead

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other

[/FONT]

Compare this to the provided DOI "solved" C2 and the problem with this decipher become apparent.
One has straight forward constructed sentences, the other does not.
It is the same with Laf's epitaph.
It is obvious that C1 & C3 do not contain an actual message.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other

[/FONT]

Laf's BEALE CIPHER EPITAPH:
DEAD THAT GRAND FRET WE FIGHT SEND ME FAITH O LORD WE SOW THERE AS WE SET THERE A OF ALL REST DEAD IT SEEMS
Really doesn't make much sense, does it?

Dec 12, 2016
Florida
Detector(s) used
Don't have one yet
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks

[/FONT]

what is that? :hello:

OP
OP
L

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
THE VAULT LOCATION: FROM WACONIA (may be a coding error for WAGON IN) DRUID (the HMS Druid sailed the Caribbean in the 1780's and later sank in British waters) NEW CANON (french spelling for CANNON) I JUST BORRED (the cannon recovered from the Druid may have been re-bored due to corrosion, or more likely, this is a misuse of the french verb bourrer which mean to stuff... Jean Lafitte's organization was known to stuff valuables inside cannon as a safe place and to conceal the weight) IN (o)RLEANS. I WROTE A CODE AS AXIER (a hispanic man's name) TO RENE (a common french name... Jean Laffite had an uncle Rayné, a senior commander and advisor) INF(orming him) TO DECODE IT. ON KING RAILS TO RR AID SITE. TREASURE SOS NEAR STONE IN LOCATION AT CREOLE TSOSONI NATION (there were many Indian tribes in Maine and New Brunswick) THE SR LIST RR OKEE MIKE SMELT (smelter to purify ore) UNANOOK (the old Indian name for Grand Manan Island in New Brunswick was MUN AN OOK) OVER BUTTE. NO NEED A TRIP TO ELK MN (Minnesota became a state in 1858, well after these events... MN is probably Maine... there was a town named MOOSE which merged with the present Eastport) ORE ARRIVING ON TOWN FERRY (there was ferry service between Saint John New Brunswick and Grand Manan Island) A TWO TOTEM MINT O(n) GER BORNE SAINT JOHN R(iver) (New Brunswick has a Saint John river) SIMONTON A HATTER ERSE ARRIVED IN LATE DEC EARLY AMHO RAFTER EST SHAFT SIXTY FT RT OF WHOOTER IN LONG RAILWAY UNDERXING START TURNING SOD TEN FT OF UNDER SHED WE HOMESTEAD AT TRAIL EXIT NEXT O(n) ROAD XACTLY AT FIVE FT WEST OF FISHING ISLAND AT SEA PIERS RETURN REUNCOVER IT WITH NO DIFFICULTY

[h=3]Page26 - Angelfire[/h]

OP
OP
L

legrand

Jul 28, 2008

Add to Cart
About the author:
Cort has been writing about the use of talismanic architecture in the arts of navigation and the legal description of property since 2006. An examination of the history surrounding many temporally themed monuments reveals a great deal of historical facts that point the way to the Kensington Stone, Newport Tower, Williamsburg, Jamestown, Oak Island, International Peace Garden and more. A tradition was adhered to that extends all the way back to Egypt and includes the Dome of the Rock and the octagons of Constantine that led us to the octagonal form of the Christian Baptistery.

[h=1]The Secrets of Edgar Allan Poe, the Kensington Rune, and Beale Treasure Revealed.
[/h][h=2]The use of the Prime Meridian in Talismanic Architecture.[/h]Authored by Bradbury Cort Lindahl

This book examines the influence of famous author Edgar Allan Poe and others in many famous treasure stories and myths. This document reveals that Poe may have influenced or had knowledge of the Oak Island Treasure, Kensington Rune, Newport Tower, and Westford Knight. Many of these legends have overtones linking them to Masonic and Rosicrucian ideals and may be meant as a sort of learning tool or initiatory quest. It appears that Mr. Paul James Smith, said to have been a former National Security Administration employee, produced a Beale Treasure location decipherment that leads us to the Great Northern Railroad and its owners who I have previously associated with the Kensington Stone. This book also may serve as notice that I originally published these concepts in my first book in 2007. Since then many others have come to similar conclusions. This book will serve as a precursor to my next work that will reveal the entire scheme "Secrets of the Sacred Meridians Volume I." Thank you. -Cort

[h=2]Search Results[/h][h=3]The Secrets of Edgar Allan Poe, the Kensington Rune ... - CreateSpace[/h]https://www.createspace.com/6320013

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish all members and their families a Happy New Year, and hope that you find more single coins, jewel and buried treasure this year then last year.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Treasure Hunters University of Virginia coming soon; NOT affiliated with TJ's University of Virginia. 2017 is THE YEAR! ALL "on-line". NO degree, just R & I info... including about "the BEALE". MAY start a "NP" (non-profit) for Research, Educational, purpose... have a REAL conference in Roanoke, Va. (home of the Hart Bros.). MAYBE, Am-track could do a RR Train "expedition" from Lynchburg to Roanoke, Va. I LOVE it! (Well... one can "dream").

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions