Beale Treasure Story, The Hoax Theory Deflated & New Insights by Dr. S.M. Matyas

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dr. Stephen Matyas is not a person I would like to do research for me. He came on the Beale Treasure movies like someone that knew all about codes. He even sat in a room dimly lit with candle light to re-enact TJB writing the codes. I guess he thought he could work better without the light. Also he did a first sentence to the Beale Treasure out of C1 in Pauline Innis book. Only thing is the first sentence was the sentence he programed in to the computer to get the computer to hit other random cyphers. Then he boldly says he figured out the first sentence to C1 when that was a given. That is how code breakers confuse their work by muddying up the water before they start.

O

Old Silver

Mr. Matyas has some interesting points. From what I've read of him, he doesn't say the Beale story is true, of false, he only considers possibilities. In my view, that's a pretty good mindset to have.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, the DIFFERENCE is that he "advanced" the theory that Maj. Ferdinand C. Hutter, CSA was the "Unknown Author" of the "Job Print" as interviewed by John W. Sherman; "FC" died in 1885, of a massive attack.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dr. Stephen Matyas is not a person I would like to do research for me. He came on the Beale Treasure movies like someone that knew all about codes. He even sat in a room dimly lit with candle light to re-enact TJB writing the codes. I guess he thought he could work better without the light. Also he did a first sentence to the Beale Treasure out of C1 in Pauline Innis book. Only thing is the first sentence was the sentence he programed in to the computer to get the computer to hit other random cyphers. Then he boldly says he figured out the first sentence to C1 when that was a given. That is how code breakers confuse their work by muddying up the water before they start.

I tried to convince Mr. Matyas to help me break the Confederate Codes. He refused saying he did not have the extra time. Well I broke them on my own, taking a little over three months. So much for professional code breakers.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah so much for the information passed on by Gilogly ......... ooops.....did I just say something about a Codebreaker...?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, the DIFFERENCE is that he "advanced" the theory that Maj. Ferdinand C. Hutter, CSA was the "Unknown Author" of the "Job Print" as interviewed by John W. Sherman; "FC" died in 1885, of a massive attack.
"Google" Ferdinand C. Hutter, Anonymous Author of Ward's Pamphlet.
Will "fill in" what I can, for the REST of the story...

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
This lines up with the CONFEDERATE WAR "theory", starting with "THE SECRET" provided by RM to the "unknown author" in 1862/63, who was SUDDENLY "called" to Richmond, Va. Maj. FC Hutter was CSA PAYMASTER for VIRGINIA, and after the "CW" worked for the City of Lynchburg, Va, INTERNAL REVENUE DEPT. "under" Capt. Henry Rives (FACTS); "FC" would have known of ANY incidents of "SUDDEN WEALTH" ie. CSA Treasury "portion" for Lynchburg, Va. (State Capital of Virginia, April 7-10, 1865)... (FACTS). It was ALSO utilized to REBUILD Lexington, Va. & VMI; BOTH destroyed by "Black Dave" Hunter, USA, who also tried to "take" Lynchburg, Va. BUT! Gen. Jubal Anderson Early, CSA (originally from Franklin county, Va.) defeated him & kicked his arse back over the mountains Of Bedford County, and West Virginia. Hoo Ray! YEE HAW!

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just like all the other "Expert Codebreakers" I have seen come and gooooooooo.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Warning, do not post links to other treasure websites. If it is a blog and no comments are allow at the site then links to it is allowed, how ever if the website allows comments it violates our rules and will be deleted.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
It was a MASSIVE HEART attack... that Ferdinand Hutter died from in 1885; did HE "do" the Beale Codes/Ciphers...?

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread