Claudine Fulton Ellis

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Now back to the subject at hand.

Will someone please explain how Claudine Fulton Ellis could have seen the portrait of someone who was not the proprietor of the hotel during the Beale time period in the lobby of a building that hadn't been a hotel since 1922.
Then explain how this non proprietor received a letter from Thomas Jefferson Beall to deliver to Robert Morriss but was murdered by Ebenezer Nelms at the Blackhorse Tavern, and hiding the letter in a family Bible, which remained hidden in a dusty attic until discovered by Ellis, which eventually had her to travel to St Louis and see this portrait of a non proprietor of a hotel that hadn't existed as a hotel since 1922.

This is just one of the many questionable points in Ellis's tale.
The point being made concerning Ellis and the Hart brothers, is that both created new versions with new characters they added on to Ward's 1885 Beale Papers, with Ellis revealing through spirit communications why the key letter was never delivered and the Hart's use of a medium, and still there is NO evidence that Thomas J Beale and band of perilous adventures ever existed outside of the pages of Ward's original published work.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amazing that so many waste time “decrypting” something that is not there in a fictional work....

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I told you that hole was never finished.
We only got down to about four feet when a thunder storm came up and with the three men I was with wanting to kill me and the landowner--------I have not been back.
If you want to dig by all means the hole is still there. We filled it back in but it is still there.
...But instead they let you refill the hole and sent you and the landowner on your merry way?
Those three must not have been that serious, or they would have filled in that four foot hole.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You need to have your life in someone else's hands then you can talk all you want about their intentions. When you hear a son tell his father rather quietly as though they thought they were not heard, "If you are going to "pop" one you may as well "pop" another." What do you think they were talking about? You will never know.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... When you hear a son tell his father rather quietly as though they thought they were not heard, "If you are going to "pop" one you may as well "pop" another." What do you think they were talking about? ...
The Old Milwaukee six pack on ice in the Igloo cooler that they didn't want to share after that snipe treasure hunt you took them on.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread