Thomas Beale Sr. New Orleans

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It would not be so bad if you started your own thread. But to get on here and not talk about the subject of the thread is senseless. Go hunt your own treasures or at least post where you can keep all of your thoughts in one thread.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Yes, the "Thread" per "OP" was DERAILED; you have written proof, per "OP"... let us continue; what now...?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Is as Rebel - KGC says.
The signs are typical according to the history of the region
Some signs that I saw in my region are: arrows - flags - roses - cross X
And in all the statements the locations were distant to several kilometers of the point of origin of the history. Approximately 30 - 50 kms.
TOLD YA! REST is B.S. for "Beale Story"... WHERE is YOUR "region"...?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
SO! Per "OP", Thomas Beale, Sr. & Thomas Beale, Jr. are NOT the Thomas J. Beale of the "JOB PRINT"... WHO was Thomas J. Beale...?

Last edited:
OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SO! Per "OP", Thomas Beale, Sr. & Thomas Beale, Jr. are NOT the Thomas J. Beale of the "JOB PRINT"... WHO was Thomas J. Beale...?

There is still a Thomas J. Beale son of Samuel. There is another Thomas J. Beale in Kentucky that went to NO. It was really a very popular name in those days. I have found already about 25. There was another Thomas J. Beale that ran a tavern in Nettles, Md. which is Cumberland, Md. today. Some where out there they may be the right one. If the story is actually true. We need to get that first. Prove the story is true then find the right Thomas J. Beale or either do both at the same time Don't really know how to prove the story?

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Remember that Thomas JEFFERSON Beale came ONLY from the HART PAPERS...

Also in Claudine Fulton Ellis book and she found her Thomas Jefferson Beale before George Hart placed his work at the Roanoke Library in 1952.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here I expose the interpretation that I have. Paper # 2 describes the clues to look for. Even if they are out of time and place. BEale had a knowledge or perhaps some tool to fulfill all the details to follow. It is as if they could see the future. In my country the same thing happens, same technique, same time.
Were disciples of Nostradamus ... it is an enigma.
View attachment 1429562
View attachment 1429564
View attachment 1429565
View attachment 1429566

23 names on the plaque

30 names in the beale

cryptic wording in your posts

and some really hilarious attempts to get us to snoop around a building....looking for "treasures"

Dont PM me this "interpretations" cause I am a professional codebreaker......

And we have seen attempts to use the site for completely random posts that are not what they seem up front.

hmmmm Nostradamus.....Enigma......wonder what you are talking about.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Brother IS AN EXAMPLE, I am indicating how to read the symbols according to my experience. It is you who live there. I will know the story better.

Google translate isn't helping the situation....

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
23 names on the plaque

30 names in the beale

cryptic wording in your posts

and some really hilarious attempts to get us to snoop around a building....looking for "treasures"

Dont PM me this "interpretations" cause I am a professional codebreaker......

And we have seen attempts to use the site for completely random posts that are not what they seem up front.

hmmmm Nostradamus.....Enigma......wonder what you are talking about.
LOL!

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel, I am giving up on trying to carry on with this thread. If I could I would "DELETE" the whole d999 thing. Please moderator separate these two threads or "DELETE" my this thread since I started it. I will never start another thread. I do not know if I will post any more. THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

danychap

Mar 17, 2017
Detector(s) used
at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you all for the good humor in this thread ... once again I offer an apology to franklin. I wish you good luck in the search for Mr. Thomas Beale. I particularly do not look for the person, I look for the treasure. Thanks to this forum I found the last piece of the puzzle that was missing. Health!!!! PS Special thanks to the only American who totally understood this enigma. And when they wish they are free to delete my post.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread