Thomas Beale Sr. New Orleans

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Aka Alderman Library...? If so... I "lived" there for several years; loved the basement of OLD stuff; wasn't "into" BEALE at the time, tho. Didn't have a "clue"...

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
sorry about that, i had 2 windows open, and thought i
had put it in the finding thomas beale

Bad-Company

Jul 26, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This came from a witness in a court case in New Orleans that Thomas Beale Sr. died September, 1820. Also both were dead Thomas Beale Sr. and Thomas Beale Jr. by 1823. View attachment 1427464 View attachment 1427465

This proves that neither Thomas Beale Sr. nor Thomas Beale Jr. had anything to do with a treasure in Bedford County, Virginia. Thomas Beale Jr. built the house on the plantation where Thomas Beale Sr. died.

So are these the court papers you are referring to?

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So are these the court papers you are referring to?

Yes sir there are tons of them. They go all the way up to 1834 or more. I also have their obituaries from the newspapers which give the exact day of death. Working on something else presently. I believe I may have opened "Pandora's Box."

Rebel-KGC

Jul 19, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes sir there are tons of them. They go all the way up to 1834 or more. I also have their obituaries from the newspapers which give the exact day of death. Working on something else presently. I believe I may have opened "Pandora's Box."
LOL!

Bad-Company

Jul 26, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

A court document, doesn't make it a true statement, but a death certificate would. I will see what I can dig up next trip out that way. :cat:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread