Thomas Beale Sr. New Orleans

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This came from a witness in a court case in New Orleans that Thomas Beale Sr. died September, 1820. Also both were dead Thomas Beale Sr. and Thomas Beale Jr. by 1823. Thomas Beale Sr. died September, 1820.jpg Both Thomas Beale's deceased.jpg

This proves that neither Thomas Beale Sr. nor Thomas Beale Jr. had anything to do with a treasure in Bedford County, Virginia. Thomas Beale Jr. built the house on the plantation where Thomas Beale Sr. died.

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This came from a witness in a court case in New Orleans that Thomas Beale Sr. died September, 1820. Also both were dead Thomas Beale Sr. and Thomas Beale Jr. by 1823. View attachment 1427464 View attachment 1427465

This proves that neither Thomas Beale Sr. nor Thomas Beale Jr. had anything to do with a treasure in Bedford County, Virginia. Thomas Beale Jr. built the house on the plantation where Thomas Beale Sr. died.

Well that must mean its all a fake......

Nothing to see? Move Along?

That was a good trick they played.

danychap

Mar 17, 2017
Detector(s) used
at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
buenas, puedo ayudar? la traduccion decia: "Todo lo antes mencionado está empaquetado de forma segura en recipientes de hierro, con tapas de hierro. La cámara está más o menos revestida de piedras, y los recipientes descansan y están cubiertos por piedras. El papel número uno describe la localización exacta de la bóveda, para que no haya dificultad alguna en encontrarla"
en realidad hablaba de un lugar en el futuro: pueden verificar?
futuro.jpg

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
buenas, puedo ayudar? la traduccion decia: "Todo lo antes mencionado está empaquetado de forma segura en recipientes de hierro, con tapas de hierro. La cámara está más o menos revestida de piedras, y los recipientes descansan y están cubiertos por piedras. El papel número uno describe la localización exacta de la bóveda, para que no haya dificultad alguna en encontrarla"
en realidad hablaba de un lugar en el futuro: pueden verificar?
View attachment 1427987

Use the translator to post. Don't understand Mexican or Spanish?

danychap

Mar 17, 2017
Detector(s) used
at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am from Paraguay, I am interested in the code Beale. There is another way to solve the code.
The code was left to be solved in these times, it was thought to future. A little hard to understand normally
In this place is the missing data.
If anyone can check .. and I expect a gift
I use the translator. futuro1.jpg

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do not think so? The monument is of modern times and the Courthouse behind it was built in 1930.

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found where Robert Morriss' home was located. It is not there anymore. Also I have a map with the Washington House on it and it's location. The Washington House stood where the Bell Tavern stood in the early days and the home of Robert Morriss was where the first location of the Washington was located. I believe something is buried at these locations from the Civil War as they are both located not too far from the railroad. Permission to check these properties are going to be difficult as there are large buildings now standing on them?

danychap

Mar 17, 2017
Detector(s) used
at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The code was made to resolve in the future. The future began in 1930.
as it did? Is another story.
Please if you can check the place I mentioned.
In these tables is the solution is

danychap

Mar 17, 2017
Detector(s) used
at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If someone has the desire to solve this mystery ... please check the monument.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I found where Robert Morriss' home was located. It is not there anymore. Also I have a map with the Washington House on it and it's location. The Washington House stood where the Bell Tavern stood in the early days and the home of Robert Morriss was where the first location of the Washington was located. I believe something is buried at these locations from the Civil War as they are both located not too far from the railroad. Permission to check these properties are going to be difficult as there are large buildings now standing on them?
"SCAN" MAP, PLEASE... thanks!

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The other house of Robert Morriss' I believe is still standing. I will have to check land deeds to be sure. The map is on a Lynchburg Webpage. That is the house he lived in from 1814 to 1822, it is still standing.

PS A house next door to the Washington House had a massive library before 1818, maybe TJB visited their library instead of Robert Morriss to make the code papers?

danychap

Mar 17, 2017
Detector(s) used
at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pay attention
1. are 3 coded texts.
2. only 1 was decoded
3. To decode the 2 missing texts it is necessary to look at the monument.
4. I can not go to the monument. I am in my country, Paraguay
5. it is necessary to comply with the original instructions. Although they do not believe it is real. You have to decipher the 2 missing texts.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
pay attention
1. are 3 coded texts.
2. only 1 was decoded
3. To decode the 2 missing texts it is necessary to look at the monument.
4. I can not go to the monument. I am in my country, Paraguay
5. it is necessary to comply with the original instructions. Although they do not believe it is real. You have to decipher the 2 missing texts.
LOL! MANY have decoded the "Texts"; read ALL threads....

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Research and more research is the only way to find any treasure whether on Earth or in Heaven.

danychap

Mar 17, 2017
Detector(s) used
at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They checked what is written on the monument??

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They checked what is written on the monument??

Sorry but the monument has nothing to do with the Beale Treasure. Anything written on the monument was written in modern times and no one today would have that information to cancel. Sorry but treasures here in Virginia are going to be found by people that can research the treasures and the surrounding history of the area. The monument in no way can lead anyone to the treasure. Do you have a copy of the story or are you just guessing?

danychap

Mar 17, 2017
Detector(s) used
at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have maps of other treasures. The technique is the same. The tracks appeared just 10 years ago. How they did it ?? That's a big question. I found a chest that until today was not open. Believe it or not, this is reality. I believe that beyond finding a treasure they wanted to demonstrate the knowledge they possessed. I am helping based on the experience I have with what he discovered. With check the monument does not lose anything. If someone here speaks Spanish if you can contact me inbox for a better understanding. Thank you

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions