The Truth Of The Matter

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
...and as researcher, Brad Andrews, observed-" "my reason for doubting...is simply because of the way the supporting information has been compiled...a pet theory is formed, then the evidence will be arranged and likewise presented so that it supports the pet theory".

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Here Rover we going hunting boy" Elmer Fudd

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No you mentioned pet theory so much I thought you may like Elmer Fudd's dog.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey , it' s my danged 50 cents.
Ohh wait....what or who ; is danged now???

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The truth of the matter is one does not need facts if one has old Southern bubba power intuition when it comes to providing evidence that the Beale Papers story is true.

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
f1afb0e97c4cf29a5cd910bdc4490787.jpg

Your (oh, so secret) secret ...is about to be oh, so exposed, really soon.
May the end of the fun & games begin.

"When a "pet theory" is related to a secret function, keenly hidden (by a group)...compiling and arranging the evidence (from Intuitive Deductive Reasoning) to support a (the) conclusion, is necessary."

Good thread Bigscoop.

I should be in touch soon enough.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
f1afb0e97c4cf29a5cd910bdc4490787.jpg

Your (oh, so secret) secret ...is about to be oh, so exposed, really soon.
May the end of the fun & games begin.

"When a "pet theory" is related to a secret function, keenly hidden (by a group)...compiling and arranging the evidence (from Intuitive Deductive Reasoning) to support a (the) conclusion, is necessary."

Good thread Bigscoop.

I should be in touch soon enough.

I think you need to read the bold again and again, until your realize what you just confessed to in that statement. :icon_thumleft:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
"When a "pet theory" is related to a secret function, keenly hidden (by a group)...compiling and arranging the evidence (from Intuitive Deductive Reasoning) to support a (the) conclusion, is necessary."...
That is what makes it easy to force fit facts in support of one's pet theory, with the claim of a "secret function hidden" information, anything can be passed for "fact".

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
POPCORN! HOT DOGS! BEALE ALE!, BEALE GOLD! PEANUT! BUFFALO JERKY!

Ummm,we would like a few barrels of ale and a hundred pounds of jerky.

You see, we are involved in a perilous enterprise requiring us to return westward for a while...
You seem an honest fellow. My friends and I have been stalking..errr..studying you for quite a while and have chosen you to be the sole holder of our " to be opened in the event we disappear" strong box.
Should such action be required due to our demise's's , some one else will send you the key to understanding and enlightenment.

Oh...could we get some of those paper hats the kids get to wear as well? They are rumored to deflect stampeding bison.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
"Stalking", eh...? Do not accept stongboxes; MAY be I.E.D. The KEY is in a cereal box, is THAT what you mean...? Already have "Understanding & Enlightenment"... Ooommmnnn. AND! Bison/Buffalo like to party as well, ask Kevin. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread