Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you have something for the thread red!

It is your own thread and yet you have not posted any information that is new? Wonder why? Do you not have anything from Jean Laf? I did not think so.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Well I found more than a large hole. I found several large pots that had washed down the branch into Goose Creek and I did find two silver coins one made in France and the other a Spanish Pillar Dollar both dated before the burial of the treasure in 1819 and 1822. I have a copy on paper when I find it I will post them.
Was this location found by your deciphered C1 & C3 solutions?
Do you believe this was Beale's vault ?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was this location found by your deciphered C1 & C3 solutions?
Do you believe this was Beale's vault ?

Yes

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will take a Rip Van Winkle Nap and wait on your recovery of treasure.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Well I found more than a large hole. I found several large pots that had washed down the branch into Goose Creek and I did find two silver coins one made in France and the other a Spanish Pillar Dollar both dated before the burial of the treasure in 1819 and 1822. I have a copy on paper when I find it I will post them.
Do you have in situ photographs of the vault hole, large iron pots, and the two silver coins?

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So you chaps have any new information for this thread or you just yapping like a pup that got left a home?

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you looked at Jenny Kile's current solutions for comparisons to these various other claims of the solved ciphers?

Most not much different from that Disney guy. The Mason crap is getting old!

Not many have just a decoding of the ciphers but a few. There not making it public.

Most are just pushing there books of fiction.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread