More Interesting New Findings From The Beale Ciphers

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other

The copy of the DOI in the Job Print Pamphlet that the author used was from an 1876 school history book.

Also C2 that was deciphered by the author using the 1876 DOI was also encoded by the same DOI of 1876 so I might ask how did Thomas J. Beale use an 1876 DOI to encrypt C1, C2 & C3 in 1819 and 1821, if the encryption came from an 1876 school history book? This means that the author made the C1, C2 & C3. He also made the letters of TJB and the entire story up...
This is a real actual fact that most ignore when claiming that the ciphers were created in 1820 by the character Thomas J Beale. Good post, Franklin. :thumbsup:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What exactly does that have to do with anything? The author clearly hit every cypher on the correct letter and that my friend should tell you that the cypher codes were made by the author. One letter missing out of the DOI will make no difference in the decypherment. I have went fifteen letters forward and 15 letters backwards. I have skipped one letter and take the next. I have skipped three letters and four letters and I have alternated back and forth skipped one letter all the way to skipping paragraphs. No solution doing any of this. I have used every document from the Magna Carta to the Constitution No luck. The whole thing is just a story for sale for fifty cents. nothing more and any DOI makes no difference.

Yep, it's pretty clear that the author's "clear text for C2 is flawless" despite the discrepancies and inaccuracies in his presented cipher and DOI. Only one way this could happen...:thumbsup: Again, just another example of how these true believers just keep telling on themselves by turning their otherwise true narration into complete fiction without their even taking note of their doing so. I dare say, at this point they've pretty much discredited at least half of everything the author wrote and presented....:laughing7:

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have checked C2 all the way down to the last paragraph. Since the author made a mistake and recounted 480 two times, the count from there upwards should have been off by a count of ten. But the author has hit every cypher number with the correct letter on all cyphers above 480. This could be achived only because the author had encrypted C2. There is no other explanation. We can not fathom any belief that the author could have made the same mistake as did TJB back in 1822. The author made the whole story up for a buck that was never realized.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have checked C2 all the way down to the last paragraph. Since the author made a mistake and recounted 480 two times, the count from there upwards should have been off by a count of ten. But the author has hit every cypher number with the correct letter on all cyphers above 480. This could be achived only because the author had encrypted C2. There is no other explanation. We can not fathom any belief that the author could have made the same mistake as did TJB back in 1822. The author made the whole story up for a buck that was never realized.

So we have an 1885 narration that we hope to contain truth, so let's see what begins to take place as many continue their own investigations into the matter;

Well, just take a look at all of these proposed solves and remedies, all of them actually concluding the original source materials to be untrue. You see, each time anything is changed in the original source materials then that change is stating, “this portion or piece of the original source material isn't true.” That's right, that's what all of these changes and alleged corrections are really concluding. Now consider how many times these changes and/or corrections take place in all of these individual proposed certain solutions, Beale becoming Beall, changes in mistaken codes and/or process, etc., etc., etc. By the time these individual claims of certain solve are advanced enough to proudly tout they've left very little within the original “true” source material is true anymore. So, in reality, what all of these proposed solves are really accomplishing is just providing more hard and cold evidence that the original source material is fiction. Think about it because this is what is really taking place. Of course, even after having providing all of this additional hard evidence against the narration, "the treasure is real!" No, no, with all of their changes and corrections they've pretty much proven and concluded that it isn't....:laughing7::notworthy:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Yesterday and today I went through all of C2 and decyphered the whole message. The message was not as written in the Job Print Pamphlet. A lot of difference. It seems the author could not even remember what he deciphered out of C2. The author had written down, "one thousand" and it should have been "ten hundred" He had written down "three thousand" and it should have said "thirty eight hundred" He had "paper number 1" which it should have been "paper number one" He had "paper number 3 when it should have said "paper number three" There were other differences also. When he went back to get a letter out of the DOI for a cypher about 15 or 20 times he got the cypher on the upper side because he could not remember whether he had placed the ten count after a word or before a word. There were I believe exactly 72 ciphers above the author's mistake of counting 480 two times. The author nailed all 72 of the ciphers that should have all been wrong except one and that one had the same letter on 480 and the second 480.

Now I am going to tell everyone if I had deciphered C2 and I had worked tirelessly on it for years, and I could remember every cipher in it's exact order not only in C2 but in C1 and C3, I sure to hell could remember what I deciphered and I would have written it down correctly. Also I would not have been off by a count of one letter or one word 15 or 20 times. Now the big QUESTION is how could the author number the words wrong by a count of ten and yet get the right letter he needed 72 times? 71 of the 72 should have been all wrong? Now this tells me whether it does you or not the author encrypted C2 himself and also C1 and C3 and the whole story is exactly that a STORY FOR SALE. Good luck on chasing your dreams this old dog is going to call off his hunt and return home.

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Once the author had placed the treasure hook he knew he didn't have to do much more then that because he knew people would blindly jump right into the chase regardless.

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday and today I went through all of C2 and decyphered the whole message. The message was not as written in the Job Print Pamphlet. A lot of difference. It seems the author could not even remember what he deciphered out of C2. The author had written down, "one thousand" and it should have been "ten hundred" He had written down "three thousand" and it should have said "thirty eight hundred" He had "paper number 1" which it should have been "paper number one" He had "paper number 3 when it should have said "paper number three" There were other differences also. When he went back to get a letter out of the DOI for a cypher about 15 or 20 times he got the cypher on the upper side because he could not remember whether he had placed the ten count after a word or before a word. There were I believe exactly 72 ciphers above the author's mistake of counting 480 two times. The author nailed all 72 of the ciphers that should have all been wrong except one and that one had the same letter on 480 and the second 480.

Now I am going to tell everyone if I had deciphered C2 and I had worked tirelessly on it for years, and I could remember every cipher in it's exact order not only in C2 but in C1 and C3, I sure to hell could remember what I deciphered and I would have written it down correctly. Also I would not have been off by a count of one letter or one word 15 or 20 times. Now the big QUESTION is how could the author number the words wrong by a count of ten and yet get the right letter he needed 72 times? 71 of the 72 should have been all wrong? Now this tells me whether it does you or not the author encrypted C2 himself and also C1 and C3 and the whole story is exactly that a STORY FOR SALE. Good luck on chasing your dreams this old dog is going to call off his hunt and return home.

The only thing I am working on at this time is finding the original pamphlet. I have seen a few out there. The A at 155 is only found on the DOI that you use. Not the others I have seen. And we know your DOI is from the copy, not the original pamphlet.

Here is my problem with the A before the words New Government.
If you use the DOI with the one word added at marker 155, all words after it shift one number forward. This additional word changes all the deciphering of every letter above the 155 maker in the DOI. Have you seen the original blue copy pamphlet? It does not have the A at this marker 155 either. I will work to get all the bugs out of the corrupted ciphers and DOI's before attempting a deciphering of the ciphers.

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Once the author had placed the treasure hook he knew he didn't have to do much more then that because he knew people would blindly jump right into the chase regardless.
Confucius has said, “A wise man question himself, a fool, others.”

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What exactly does that have to do with anything? The author clearly hit every cypher on the correct letter and that my friend should tell you that the cypher codes were made by the author. One letter missing out of the DOI will make no difference in the decypherment. I have went fifteen letters forward and 15 letters backwards. I have skipped one letter and take the next. I have skipped three letters and four letters and I have alternated back and forth skipped one letter all the way to skipping paragraphs. No solution doing any of this. I have used every document from the Magna Carta to the Constitution No luck. The whole thing is just a story for sale for fifty cents. nothing more and any DOI makes no difference.

Simple book cypher.

1=A
2=T
3=C
4=O
5=E
6=S
7=H
8=F
9=P

1, 2, 1, 3, 4, 8, 8, 5, 5, 6, 7, 4, 9,
At a coffee shop

Now if I introduce a letter at marker 4 let's see what becomes apparent.

1=A
2=T
3=C
4=Z word added as in marker 155 of DOI
5=O
6=E
7=S
8=H
9=F
10=P

1, 2, 1, 3, 4, 8, 8, 5, 5, 6, 7, 4, 9. Now becomes
At a czhhoo eszf.

Just one additional word to the DOI can make the whole ciphers useless.

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The ORIGINAL Beale PAPERS Pamphlet/"JOB PRINT" had a GREEN cover...

Then you are truly blessed to have seen an original. For the blue is a photo copy of that green cover original that I have seen. Do you have it in you library?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Simple book cypher.

1=A
2=T
3=C
4=O
5=E
6=S
7=H
8=F
9=P

At a coffee shop

1=A
2=T
3=C
5=O
6=E
7=S
8=H
9=F
10=P

At a czhhoo eszf.

If you say so, but when I use a cyper code I always look two or three letters in each direction just to make sure something like that does not happen. If you would use the author's DOI you would not have a problem. The problem is you and everyone else wants to change the rules when the rules are already layed out.

You get a monopoly board or a card game and change the rules, you change the whole game. "The game is not worth the candle."

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Right, so why keep questioning the author? Why not question yourself? :dontknow: "Open mouth, insert foot," yet again, and again....:laughing7:
So how did the author know there was only one missing paper, or that there even was a missing paper? I seem to have missed your reply to this question?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's amazing that to some the author, their lying, deceptive, inaccurate voice of truth and reason, got it all wrong except the part about there being a fabulous treasure.....:laughing7:
"Can't see the entire forest due to being focused on a single tree." :icon_thumright:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Simple book cypher.

1=A
2=T
3=C
4=O
5=E
6=S
7=H
8=F
9=P

At a coffee shop

1=A
2=T
3=C
5=O
6=E
7=S
8=H
9=F
10=P

At a czhhoo eszf.

So you're admitting that the author wasn't telling the truth, yet again. Good for you! Has it dawned on you yet? :laughing7:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The Freidman's have said, these ciphers are not real, as well as other professionals in the field of codebreaking, and many amateur hopefuls over the years and today, continue to prove these professionals correct.

Dec 18, 2015
Anomalous Archives
Primary Interest:
Other
Again i must come out of the shadows to correct the ignorant views on a matter.

The arguments made on this board are simple in nature and quite easy to understand, yet many on this board can't see past their own ideologies to hold a intelligent conversation. This thread as the name suggest, should be for new developments that people with actual interest in the ciphers can post and review each others developments.

So why is it that many of the same people who are posting on this thread can do nothing but speak the same mislead ideologies over and over in a place where new ideas and findings are supposed to reign free?

Dec 18, 2015
Anomalous Archives
Primary Interest:
Other
If you say so, but when I use a cyper code I always look two or three letters in each direction just to make sure something like that does not happen. If you would use the author's DOI you would not have a problem. The problem is you and everyone else wants to change the rules when the rules are already layed out.

You get a monopoly board or a card game and change the rules, you change the whole game. "The game is not worth the candle."

Based on your vague response i would tell you that is the incorrect way to correct a cipher code in the situation described.
If you would elaborate i might be able to help you correct that!

Dec 18, 2015
Anomalous Archives
Primary Interest:
Other
So you're admitting that the author wasn't telling the truth, yet again. Good for you! Has it dawned on you yet? :laughing7:

The hypothetical situation described has no correlation to the argument that the author of the pamphlets was a "liar".

It simply references a previous argument in which says that their are discrepancies between historical printed documents that would bring about different outcomes. This is like a computer: Different inputs WILL get a different output.

This can also be applied not only to the Declaration of Independence, but also previous arguments on the subject of how through reprinting and digitization of the cipher itself can be changed drastically from the original pamphlets if you are not careful about your sources. This concept can be related to the child's playground game "Telephone"

It is like a computer: Different inputs WILL get a different output.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread