Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 213
Like Tree188Likes

Thread: How Long Will It Be Before The Deciphered Pages Are Made Public For Most To See.

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #31
    us
    Jul 2008
    356
    251 times
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    The Northern Aggressors have already taken everything everyone has except our lives and they are going to take them next.
    Beale revelation will make all worries of your "Northern Aggressors" moot. If, in fact, your concern has merit (which I disagree), the immensity of the Beale revelation will make moot any worries, I'm quite sure. And Franklin, yes, some waiting is necessary for proper culmination of this venture. Very soon though...
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

  2. #32
    ECS
    ECS is offline
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    7,842
    8268 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    Civil War Event At Peaks of Otter | Hunter's Raid June 1864
    The raven and three crows are correct!
    The Northern Aggressors are coming to Bedford county!
    Still time to bury your valuables in iron pots just like Beale.
    Rebel - KGC and releventchair like this.

  3. #33

    Jun 2007
    18,533
    10345 times
    HA! Where is my dang REBEL Grey Kepi...?

  4. #34

    Jun 2007
    18,533
    10345 times
    Quote Originally Posted by masterpoe View Post
    Looking at a few years out from now. We shall see?
    The GREATEST treasure of "CONFEDERATE WAR" Virginia; ORIGINALLY envisioned by President Thomas Jefferson for the Western portion of the Commonwealth of VIRGINIA... the VIRGINIA MILITARY INSTITUTE (aka VMI); "HOT-BED" of CSA Education & Readiness, with MANY VMI Grads connected to the "Beale Story" post CONFEDERATE WAR, until "Re-construction" with CONFEDERATE GREY uniforms, etc.; heh...
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; Jun 09, 2017 at 07:10 PM.
    Albertaclipper likes this.

  5. #35
    Charter Member
    us
    "WP"

    May 2012
    10,193
    11940 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    HA! Where is my dang REBEL Grey Kepi...?
    Keep your head down when in that kepi Reb.
    Oh and if you ever make it up nawth , I' ll feed ya. Coffee too!


  6. #36

    Jun 2007
    18,533
    10345 times
    LOL!
    franklin and releventchair like this.

  7. #37
    us
    Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    2,684
    4020 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    HA! Where is my dang REBEL Grey Kepi...?
    Dang we get to do it again. We will get it right this time. Save your Reb money boys the South is going to rise again.
    Rebel - KGC and releventchair like this.

  8. #38

    Jun 2007
    18,533
    10345 times
    Heh...
    franklin likes this.

  9. #39
    ECS
    ECS is offline
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    7,842
    8268 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    Quote Originally Posted by legrand View Post
    ... Beale has been cracked...
    Does this involve a "suspected" treasure allegedly hidden by Ben Franklin and a Captain John McPherson at an unknown location known as RED KNEE that may be in urns at a Pennsylvania mansion called Cliveden?
    ...and how is this related to James Beverly Ward and the Thomas J Beale character of the 1885 Beale Papers?
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

  10. #40
    us
    Jul 2008
    356
    251 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    Does this involve a "suspected" treasure allegedly hidden by Ben Franklin and a Captain John McPherson at an unknown location known as RED KNEE that may be in urns at a Pennsylvania mansion called Cliveden?
    ...and how is this related to James Beverly Ward and the Thomas J Beale character of the 1885 Beale Papers?
    "Beale has been cracked"...refers to the solution of the Beale Papers. You are quite demanding. This is understandable. It's been a long time for everyone who searches for conclusion. The answer to your first question is ...yes. The answer to your second question is: how it is related can only be revealed when legal and personal issues have been completed for all to revel in the solution...this is being done right. Your, and all other persons, demands will not speed this revelation...it must be done right. To date, you know nothing...it must be this way.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

  11. #41
    us
    Jul 2008
    356
    251 times
    Quote Originally Posted by legrand View Post
    "Beale has been cracked"...refers to the solution of the Beale Papers. You are quite demanding. This is understandable. It's been a long time for everyone who searches for conclusion. The answer to your first question is ...yes. The answer to your second question is: how it is related can only be revealed when legal and personal issues have been completed for all to revel in the solution...this is being done right. Your, and all other persons, demands will not speed this revelation...it must be done right. To date, you know nothing...it must be this way.
    BTW, a John Thomas Beale Dorsey married a Catherine Chew Mason (grand daughter of the original owner of the Cliveden mansion) in 1846 at Cliveden, which is right at four miles north to northeast of the Mount Pleasant mansion (once a tavern). Beale Papers solution = multiple parts (some published already and some unrevealed).

    Bob Dylan didn't scare me.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

  12. #42
    us
    Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    2,684
    4020 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by legrand View Post
    "Beale has been cracked"...refers to the solution of the Beale Papers. You are quite demanding. This is understandable. It's been a long time for everyone who searches for conclusion. The answer to your first question is ...yes. The answer to your second question is: how it is related can only be revealed when legal and personal issues have been completed for all to revel in the solution...this is being done right. Your, and all other persons, demands will not speed this revelation...it must be done right. To date, you know nothing...it must be this way.
    I have a feeling that we are not the only one's that "know nothing."
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

  13. #43
    7th Master

    Feb 2015
    at home
    1,068
    255 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by legrand View Post
    "Beale has been cracked"...refers to the solution of the Beale Papers. You are quite demanding. This is understandable. It's been a long time for everyone who searches for conclusion. The answer to your first question is ...yes. The answer to your second question is: how it is related can only be revealed when legal and personal issues have been completed for all to revel in the solution...this is being done right. Your, and all other persons, demands will not speed this revelation...it must be done right. To date, you know nothing...it must be this way.
    Interesting!

  14. #44

    Jun 2007
    18,533
    10345 times
    INDEED!

  15. #45
    ECS
    ECS is offline
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    7,842
    8268 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    Quote Originally Posted by legrand View Post
    BTW, a John Thomas Beale Dorsey married a Catherine Chew Mason (grand daughter of the original owner of the Cliveden mansion) in 1846 at Cliveden, which is right at four miles north to northeast of the Mount Pleasant mansion (once a tavern). Beale Papers solution = multiple parts (some published already and some unrevealed)...
    "Reason for doubting these other theories is simply because of the way the supporting information is compiled...first a pet theory is formed, then the evidence will be arranged and likewise presented so that it supports the pet theory"- Brad Andrews

    There is always another "true" story behind the narrative Beale story in Ward's copyrighted 1885 Beale Papers.
    Is it that difficult for some to accept the job print shop pamphlet is what it is and was published for the microcosmic audience of 1885 Lynchburg?

    Either the story in the Beale Papers is true as written, or it is not...
    the NOT creates all these alternative story behind the story theories, and many have been discussed on these TN Beale threads, and as usual, NOTHING is resolved...
    "and the beat goes on..."
    Last edited by ECS; Jun 11, 2017 at 10:47 AM.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

 

 
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. An example of why NOT to ask at innocuous public places (Long)
    By Tom_in_CA in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Jan 19, 2014, 05:21 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: Nov 12, 2012, 07:55 PM
  3. Long Island Public Symposium
    By N.J.THer in forum New York
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Sep 24, 2009, 10:31 AM
  4. made a lick on the long yard sale...kinda long winded post
    By Marty-Graw in forum Garage Sale Finds!
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: May 27, 2009, 04:18 PM
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0