How Long Will It Be Before The Deciphered Pages Are Made Public For Most To See.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The coroner of the Rue Morgue in his report noted that Poe had an infected red knee caused by a rabid dog bite which contributed to Poe's walking in front of that runaway carriage.
Then WHY was EAP buried in Baltimore...?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Poe faked his "murder" and lived on in France...
The body thought to be Poe that was buried in Baltimore, was an old homeless derelict who preformed odd jobs at a brickyard where he lived in a makeshift shelter.
Old Cinder Dick Meacham, as he was known, would often partake a portion of the brickyard's dog food, who never questioned his need for nourishment.

As told by the raven to the three crows.

Last edited:

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
Poe was run down by a runaway brougham on a Paris street during the 2nd year of the Confederate War. Charles Baudelaire identified his body at the Rue Morgue, and included among Poe's personal effects was the C1 cipher.
Baudelaire retained the cipher, making a copy that he gave Judah P Benjamin, who after escaping from the Union from Florida made his way to the Bahamas, and England, and for a short stay in Paris.
Benjamin, who gave his copy of Vattel's "Law of Nations" to CSA Major Edward Sixtus Hutter at Danville after the fall of Richmond, later mailed the cipher from London under an assumed name of Thomas J Beale to Hutter.
Hutter passed on the cipher to his brother, Ferdnand, who along with his cousin James Beverly Ward, Ward's wife and cousin John William Sherman, created the Beale Papers to distract those Northern Aggressors from looking for the VMI hidden Richmond stores and the lost Confederate treasury.
The Hart brothers, KGC descendant "guardians", added further to this subterfuge with their "Papers", and George Hart misleading Pauline Innis and her husband who were conducting a secret government search for the lost Confederate assets.

...and as the raven told the three crows, that is the way it happened, give or take a lie or two.:thumbsup:

For the longest time I wasn't sure...and it took me a day or so after you wrote the above to know. I love it when I trick people who thing they're above everyone; I bet you wish you hadn't written the above...

Gotcha ya!

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
For the longest time I wasn't sure...and it took me a day or so after you wrote the above to know. I love it when I trick people who thing they're above everyone; I bet you wish you hadn't written the above...

Gotcha ya!

You really ought to be more careful with your attempted trickery.

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
Jeopardy
Intensifies,
Negotiate
Wealth
Unprecedented.

220px-Yatagarasu_A.jpg

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
It's interesting that you're attempting to spar here....but, it's more interesting to see the people who are listening intently by what they aren't writing !! Telling. I work for them...

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The body thought to be Poe that was buried in Baltimore, was an old homeless derelict who preformed odd jobs at a brickyard where he lived in a makeshift shelter.
Old Cinder Dick Meacham, as he was known, would often partake a portion of the brickyard's dog food, who never questioned his need for nourishment.

As told by the raven to the three crows.

Is it possible to focus on topic please, or at least keep it in reality.

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I could always claim, like many others do, that I was only exploring the "possibilities". :laughing7:

By the way how much do you want to bet? :coins:

Your abuse is not welcome on this thread! Please see the rules!

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Beale story is not "true" as written. There is an alternative "story," a pesher, hidden behind the Beale story and it is true as there is a location. It's this location and all surrounding it that is hidden from view for this moment. I've sufficiently explained why this must be for now. Brad Andrew's quote is moot here. Beale is cracked...

Masterpoe...Red Knee is the key that unlocks the ---------- of the Beale enigma. Red Knee is not the ultimate. Only a beginning. Send me, somehow, your email and I will gift you a book to help you understand.

Let's stop the competition here. I'm sure that when more is revealed, we will come together and work to revel in this discovery. All have deserved it.

How long before you will have your deciphered ciphers public?

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
How long before you will have your deciphered ciphers public?

Masterpoe...

In 23 years my research has identified the following locations where hidden wealth is suspected. I will place a (+) next to the locations that are protected sites in the US and cannot be validated as to provenance for wealth contained within. That means all indicators are that they are potent, but cannot be proven without legal implications:

Cliveden Mansion + (Philly)
Mount Pleasant Mansion + (Philly)
Minuteman + (Concord)
Kelpius Cave + (Philly)
Sugarloaf Hill + (Philly)
Machias Seal Island + (Near Grand Manan)
The Holly Treasure
Beale

The Holly Treasure is a stash of suspected Incan gold set in 1533 by one Pizarro Brother. This treasure search is as big as, or bigger, than Beale. I may be able to talk more about Beale in the next month or two...

Currently, operating funds are low to non existent. Looking for help in this arena.

BTW, glad to hear you're tired of the shenanigans on this thread ...let's get down to finalizing a solve of Beale. Then we can move onto the Holly Treasure and then put some good old fashioned friendly pressure on the other locations to cough up their wares. Treasure abounds !!

And finally, no one will know (beforehand) any information on the Beale, from Legrand, until it is ready to be revealed. It is cracked...it is solved...be patient.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Masterpoe...

In 23 years my research has identified the following locations where hidden wealth is suspected. I will place a (+) next to the locations that are protected sites in the US and cannot be validated as to provenance for wealth contained within. That means all indicators are that they are potent, but cannot be proven without legal implications:

Cliveden Mansion + (Philly)
Mount Pleasant Mansion + (Philly)
Minuteman + (Concord)
Kelpius Cave + (Philly)
Sugarloaf Hill + (Philly)
Machias Seal Island + (Near Grand Manan)
The Holly Treasure
Beale

The Holly Treasure is a stash of suspected Incan gold set in 1533 by one Pizarro Brother. This treasure search is as big as, or bigger, than Beale. I may be able to talk more about Beale in the next month or two...

Currently, operating funds are low to non existent. Looking for help in this arena.

BTW, glad to hear you're tired of the shenanigans on this thread ...let's get down to finalizing a solve of Beale. Then we can move onto the Holly Treasure and then put some good old fashioned friendly pressure on the other locations to cough up their wares. Treasure abounds !!

And finally, no one will know (beforehand) any information on the Beale, from Legrand, until it is ready to be revealed. It is cracked...it is solved...be patient.

Soliciting funds is not allowed on the forum so I have been told.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I will place a (+) next to the locations that are protected sites in the US and cannot be validated as to provenance for wealth contained within. That means all indicators are that they are potent, but cannot be proven without legal implications... Treasure abounds !! ...
Isn't that always the case, treasure abounds where one is not allowed to recover it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread