How Long Will It Be Before The Deciphered Pages Are Made Public For Most To See.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I have seen someone's​ deciphering, it did not make much sense. And he could not provide how he did it. Must be not real ...
...and that is proven by the actual fact that no two deciphered solutions of the Beale codes contain the same message.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Looking at a few years out from now. We shall see?

The Ciphers must first be verified by people that have a sterling reputation to do such . The first thing they must be able to sign a form along the line of a guarantee that they can not divulge information about the decoded ciphers to anyone . There are some parts of the ciphers they will not be seeing , but they will be shown how it is done and be able to decode it for themselves and get the same decoding as shown . The key that is used for each will not be shown to them . Just the key to the particular part they will see . After at that time they will be able to say it has been decoded correctly by me .

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Ciphers must first be verified by people that have a sterling reputation to do such . The first thing they must be able to sign a form along the line of a guarantee that they can not divulge information about the decoded ciphers to anyone . There are some parts of the ciphers they will not be seeing , but they will be shown how it is done and be able to decode it for themselves and get the same decoding as shown . The key that is used for each will not be shown to them . Just the key to the particular part they will see . After at that time they will be able to say it has been decoded correctly by me .

That's what I have been telling everyone for a long time. You must prove your type of cipher used and then prove how your process of decription works.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

In bold above, this is simply because "those parts of the cipher" don't workout, and the "key" they will never see dosen't either. There is nothing new here as this is what has always been going on in all of the proposed solves, "only portions of them workout", the rest being left to decoder creativity. It's that "train wreck effect" I've spoken of in the past and so these train wrecks are always hidden away out of sight in all of these claims. This is all you're doing here, hiding that same type of train wreck. Any experienced cryptologist is going to recognize this right away.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

In bold above, the very obvious real goal/hope here is to find an experienced person who can sort that train wreck out for you while never allowing them to divulge to the public that your train wreck exist. But the problem you face is that any experienced individual is already going to know that your train wreck exist, because it has to exist somewhere in your solution. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions