Deciphered Pages From People That Claim They Are The ONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No it was some kin of Buck Wright's. If Harry Wright found it and went to Mexico, he did not tell his kin. I have one of Harry Wright's stock in Mexico. They were extremely rich but while in Bedford County, Va. they could not even pay their taxes.

Went up your way today Rebel KGC but did not see the Beale Ale. Is it along 460? I found what I was looking for today but still I have a lot of work to do.

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kin of Buck Wright's

I must be on the wrong thread?

Is this the Deciphered Pages From People That Claim They Are The ONE?

:dontknow:

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These guy's must be chasing rabbits!

Or we have a tech problem with our site mixing two or three different threads together.

This is the tread Deciphered Pages From People That Claim They Are The ONE Right?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
No it was some kin of Buck Wright's. If Harry Wright found it and went to Mexico, he did not tell his kin. I have one of Harry Wright's stock in Mexico. They were extremely rich but while in Bedford County, Va. they could not even pay their taxes.

Went up your way today Rebel KGC but did not see the Beale Ale. Is it along 460? I found what I was looking for today but still I have a lot of work to do.
Nah, in town, near RR tracks, not far from Library; 510 Grove Street... turn at light, across the bridge on Bridge Street. Grove Street is opposite of the Library "entrance".

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
AND! Reference Section of the Bedford Library has MANY books on "MP's" interest area (OP)... BEEN THERE!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
"Tread"...? Change tire...
Sometimes when the rubber meets the yellow brick road after chasing rabbits down holes and you think you see Mr E while at a lost highway roadhouse dancing with Mr D, it can start you up and you'll never stop, never stop...

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These guy's must be chasing rabbits!

Or we have a tech problem with our site mixing two or three different threads together.

This is the tread Deciphered Pages From People That Claim They Are The ONE Right?

They are spamming this thread! They think it is there forum only. That no one has the right to make a thread without them approving it or they just spam it! Just what they let them do here?

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1460761
One more found on the interweb
Possibly these two knew each other?

If we take this and verify each letter to number we can see how this was done.
1=L
2=M
3=E
4=T
5=K
6=T
7=O
8=I

We can see how and if it is correct and see if it is in the correct order. IMG_20170630_062707.jpg IMG_20170610_204043.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_20170630_065632.jpg IMG_20170630_065942.jpg

This seems to be were we start to find problems with this decipherment!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread