Deciphered Pages From People That Claim They Are The ONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1466950 View attachment 1466953

This seems to be were we start to find problems with this decipherment!

And exactly where is your problems with my decipherment? Explain.

As you pointed out "6" is the letter "T" There is only three times that "6" comes up in C1 and all three times I have the letter "T"

"T" as in "left" "T" as in "mt." and "T" as in "Three" NO PROBLEM THERE I CAN SEE. So what is the problems you see ?

Last edited:
OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And exactly where is your problems with my decipherment? Explain.

As you pointed out "6" is the letter "T" There is only three times that "6" comes up in C1 and all three times I have the letter "T"

"T" as in "left" "T" as in "mt." and "T" as in "Three" NO PROBLEM THERE I CAN SEE. So what is the problems you see ?

Just within this of 1-8 we are seeing numbers used for multiple letters. Then if you look at the page 3 more letters are used just in the 1-8.
1=L,O
2=M,L,MA,A
3=E,N,R,
4=R,T,S,
Just these four are used only a few times and have multiple letters appropriated to them.

Was there multiple keys used for page one and three or some other process used?

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_20170701_085220.jpg

Page Three of Three

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A lot of bad mistakes on some of the ciphers pages from the pamphlet.

:laughing7:....."the pamphlet ciphers are the originals".....so of course there will always be mistakes in these "original ciphers" whenever a proposed fabricated solution just won't quite work....:laughing7: "A lot of bad mistakes"....you say. :laughing7: Then no doubt the proposed solution is badly wrong. :thumbsup:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
:laughing7:....."the pamphlet ciphers are the originals".....so of course there will always be mistakes in these "original ciphers" whenever a proposed fabricated solution just won't quite work....:laughing7: "A lot of bad mistakes"....you say. :laughing7: Then no doubt the proposed solution is badly wrong. :thumbsup:
Now that is a true and "authentic statement" no " idle punctilio" there!

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking at Mr C's
1=O
2=N

I will need to prove the numbers on the ciphers are in correct order before we get too far. A lot of bad mistakes on some of the ciphers pages from the pamphlet.

3=E
8=I,R
In looking affordable and closer. We find that Mr Cole has only deciphered page 3 of the ciphers. He is using numbers and also getting multiple letters from them. It would seem he too had a message that led to an empty hole in the ground.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Mr Cole was not a merry old soul
After solving Beale for an empty hole
Should have got that Burma Shave!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
You cipher slaves
Who treasures crave
The key was taken to the grave
Don't despair and rant and rave
Get your hands on Burma-Shave!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
3=E
8=I,R
In looking affordable and closer. We find that Mr Cole has only deciphered page 3 of the ciphers. He is using numbers and also getting multiple letters from them. It would seem he too had a message that led to an empty hole in the ground.

Consider, your author has already presented his readers with "the key"....this key supposedly bringing an intelligible clear text from C2, but only by his suggestion that it did so, but no such clear text from the others. Now remember, as the story goes "a key" was to be delivered to Morriss in the event that his services were required. However, our author has already presented said, "a working key", so pray-tell, what other "unintelligible piece of missing paper" is it that "the author suggest" is still missing? If he already has everything required then why is he suggesting to his readers that another still "missing and unintelligible piece of paper" is still required? :laughing7:

It's a "hoodwink!" Nothing in the story is what it seems, nothing is accurate, and yet folks still insist there is light at the end of the "colorful" rainbow. A true tale, they say, they can solve the ciphers as they are presented, they say, then why is the author suggesting to you that you still require another still missing and unintelligible piece of paper?" In fact, how would he even know that there was one? :laughing7: Obviously, he can't unless he's the one who created the story. :notworthy: "Can you say, END GAME!" The author has been clearly caught in his own deceptions. :occasion14::icon_thumright:

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And here's something else for you that I have been saving back.....the copyright application. Do you know why the text was not included in this copyright application? Well allow me to shed some light on this for you......"because doing so would require further explanation of Containing Authentic Statements." That's why. You see, once the text was included then process would require that the text description contain further distinction such as, "true" or "fiction". :occasion14::thumbsup: If the narration was true then no problem, however, if the story was fiction.......:laughing7::notworthy:....then all of the author's deceptions became exposed.

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
3=E
8=I,R

There are some of these letters that the two deciphered pages have in common.
1=O on both
3=E on both
8=I on both
It is a lot of the same things. If I had to guess I'd say these two people new each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread