Deciphered Pages From People That Claim They Are The ONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are some of these letters that the two deciphered pages have in common.
1=O on both
3=E on both
8=I on both
It is a lot of the same things. If I had to guess I'd say these two people new each other.

"A lot of codes" only 26 letters in the alphabet, some of these being primary letters, only five vowels, a,e,i,o,u. There are a lot of people in this world with the same name so are you suggesting that they all know each other because their names possess the same letters? "masterpoe" contains e & o so you must know those other two decoders as well. :laughing7:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
LOL! And the Beale Ciphers/Codes are in NUMBERS! Does BC # 2 (DOI) really "fit"...? Dunno, NEVER tried it... :dontknow:; have YOU...? ???

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Two travelers leave the east coast in route to California, one ends up in the North Pole and the other ends up in the South Pole. Later they compare notes and discover similar mistakes.

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How about Mr. M., Mr. T., Mr. F., Mr. S., Mr. S. again, Mr. Mr. J. & Mr. S., Mr.CW, well you get the picture there has been scores of claims and there will be more after Mr. P.

If you wish to post another deciphering this is the place. I have no idea were to get the decipherments you are referencing. There have only been two made public that I know of, we are looking at them here for that reason.

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"A lot of codes" only 26 letters in the alphabet, some of these being primary letters, only five vowels, a,e,i,o,u. There are a lot of people in this world with the same name so are you suggesting that they all know each other because their names possess the same letters? "masterpoe" contains e & o so you must know those other two decoders as well. :laughing7:

Mr BS not sure what kind of information that could be called, but it is good to see you on subject for once.

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As has been mentioned time and time again, C1 & C3 solutions reveal the decoders expectations.

With these two decipherments that is interesting. One has used C3 as the primary and the other used C1. We should see how they were able to get there decipherments with reverse engineering of their work.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mr BS not sure what kind of information that could be called, but it is good to see you on subject for once.

Mr. Masterpoe, there are some basic elements within the two remaining ciphers that you clearly do not understand, but need to. SO let's do that, yet again.
Take both ciphers and lay them side by side, C1 on the left, C3 on the right.
Now take notice of the range of code in each cipher, you will discover that C1 has a much larger range of code and that C3 has a much smaller range and also more repeated code. Why?
Now then, the much larger range of code, and also the lack of repeated code in C1, allows for far more freedom in the assigning of letters to these codes, the possible arrangements being "limitless". This is why so many possible arrangements (and methods) have been proposed over the years, none of them standing any chance of being accurate.
C3, a much smaller range of codes and more repeated code, should be easier to decode, right? WRONG! You see we assume that the ciphers are all in English and that any clear text will abide by those English spelling/pronunciation rules, however, consider names can be rooted from many nationalities, i.e., Spanish, English, French, etc., etc., not all of these languages following the same "pronunciation" rules, which in turn can alter the standard English spelling rules. So in essence C3 required no extra measure of protection because names already provide that. So here again, without the proper key any attempt to blindly decode this cipher is fruitless, just as with C1, yet for different reasons.
If you're going to attempt to dabble in the mysteries within these codes then at least try to understand some of the most "very basic" elements of ciphers before you take up that challenge. Otherwise you risk never being taken seriously by those that do understand. What you're attempting at present only shows how little you really understand about the subject. :icon_thumright:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
With these two decipherments that is interesting. One has used C3 as the primary and the other used C1. We should see how they were able to get there decipherments with reverse engineering of their work.
Have you found a hole in those two ciphers?
Others, including professional codebreakers, have.

Last edited:
OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mr. Masterpoe, there are some basic elements within the two remaining ciphers that you clearly do not understand, but need to. SO let's do that, yet again.
Take both ciphers and lay them side by side, C1 on the left, C3 on the right.
Now take notice of the range of code in each cipher, you will discover that C1 has a much larger range of code and that C3 has a much smaller range and also more repeated code. Why?
Now then, the much larger range of code, and also the lack of repeated code in C1, allows for far more freedom in the assigning of letters to these codes, the possible arrangements being "limitless". This is why so many possible arrangements (and methods) have been proposed over the years, none of them standing any chance of being accurate.
C3, a much smaller range of codes and more repeated code, should be easier to decode, right? WRONG! You see we assume that the ciphers are all in English and that any clear text will abide by those English spelling/pronunciation rules, however, consider names can be rooted from many nationalities, i.e., Spanish, English, French, etc., etc., not all of these languages following the same "pronunciation" rules, which in turn can alter the standard English spelling rules. So in essence C3 required no extra measure of protection because names already provide that. So here again, without the proper key any attempt to blindly decode this cipher is fruitless, just as with C1, yet for different reasons.
If you're going to attempt to dabble in the mysteries within these codes then at least try to understand some of the most "very basic" elements of ciphers before you take up that challenge. Otherwise you risk never being taken seriously by those that do understand. What you're attempting at present only shows how little you really understand about the subject. :icon_thumright:

SO let's do that, yet again. No, let's not and say we didn't eh.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have deposited in the county of Bedford, about four miles from Buford's, in an excavation or vault, six feet below the surfaceof the ground, the following articles, belonging jointly to the parties whose names are given in number "3," herewith: (12)

The first deposit consisted of one thousand and fourteen pounds of gold, and three thousand eight hundred and twelve pounds of silver, deposited November, 1819. The second was made December, 1821, and consisted of nineteen hundred and seven pounds of gold, and twelve hundred and eighty-eight pounds of silver; also jewels, obtained in St. Louis in exchange for silver to save transportation, and valued at $13,000. (23)

The above is securely packed in iron pots, with iron covers. The vault is roughly lined with stone, and the vessels rest on solid stone, and are covered with others. Paper number "1" describes the exact locality of the vault so that no difficulty will be had in finding it. (15)

Masterpoe, the randomly selected but relevant text above contains 159 words, of those 50 begin with the letters i,e,o,a,, or right at 32% of the entire text, which is within the general norm based on the written English language. So what you are proposing is to suggest that any author's text which maintains similar results to the text above probably knew our unknown author? If so then most every author who has ever lived knew each other.

This is the type of basic stuff you're not understanding in a lot of your presented logics. So instead of trying to prove something can be true and/or relevant perhaps you should first spend the time to make basic understanding as to why it isn't and/or can't be. This refusal to research the contrary facts, and/or the continued denial of these contrary facts, has been the downfall of nearly every theory or proposal since day one. Nobody is self checking their own logic beforehand, and mainly due to what they fear/know they might discover. :icon_thumright:

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"I initially offered others each and every evening over at Oxford. And, I also offered everyone an open invitation." :laughing7:

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have deposited in the county of Bedford, about four miles from Buford's, in an excavation or vault, six feet below the surfaceof the ground, the following articles, belonging jointly to the parties whose names are given in number "3," herewith: (12)

The first deposit consisted of one thousand and fourteen pounds of gold, and three thousand eight hundred and twelve pounds of silver, deposited November, 1819. The second was made December, 1821, and consisted of nineteen hundred and seven pounds of gold, and twelve hundred and eighty-eight pounds of silver; also jewels, obtained in St. Louis in exchange for silver to save transportation, and valued at $13,000. (23)

The above is securely packed in iron pots, with iron covers. The vault is roughly lined with stone, and the vessels rest on solid stone, and are covered with others. Paper number "1" describes the exact locality of the vault so that no difficulty will be had in finding it. (15)

Masterpoe, the randomly selected but relevant text above contains 159 words, of those 50 begin with the letters i,e,o,a,, or right at 32% of the entire text, which is within the general norm based on the written English language. So what you are proposing is to suggest that any author's text which maintains similar results to the text above probably knew our unknown author? If so then most every author who has ever lived knew each other.

This is the type of basic stuff you're not understanding in a lot of your presented logics. So instead of trying to prove something can be true and/or relevant perhaps you should first spend the time to make basic understanding as to why it isn't and/or can't be. This refusal to research the contrary facts, and/or the continued denial of these contrary facts, has been the downfall of nearly every theory or proposal since day one. Nobody is self checking their own logic beforehand, and mainly due to what they fear/know they might discover. :icon_thumright:

Is this your deciphering of page 2? I have seen this page deciphered by a person last year. There were a lot of holes in that page were you had to put a letter were there was another.

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You do realize this is not the true interpretation of the page 2. This is the doctored versions we see in the pamphlet. If you wish to research the papers I suggest you decipher page 2 for yourself. Than we can compare yours with another and see how it lines up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread