11=N,E,H,O
12=E,M
13=I,K
15=E
16=T,L,O
17=R
18=K,T,E,R,D
19=I,E,C,B

Some letters are the same, but most between 10-19 are not the same with Mr A's and Mr C's. Most interesting is the amount of letters used per number. Not like the author's Page 2.

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will be able to load this information data into the collage super computer at some time in the future. I will run a program that can reverse engineer Mr A's and Mr C's deciphering and tell us what process they used to arrive at there destination decipherments. Then we can know for sure who's decipherment is actually a process and who is just Hoodwinking.

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will be able to load this information data into the collage super computer at some time in the future. I will run a program that can reverse engineer Mr A's and Mr C's deciphering and tell us what process they used to arrive at there destination decipherments. Then we can know for sure who's decipherment is actually a process and who is just Hoodwinking.

I would like to see what comes out of that. Looks like they just used a,e,i,o,u,y with the a few numbers and filled in the rest with whatever they could make words with.

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to see what comes out of that. Looks like they just used a,e,i,o,u,y with the a few numbers and filled in the rest with whatever they could make words with.

All seem to be doing very bizarre thing with the ciphers thus far chap!
It would seem these two Mr A and Mr C would not give there formula for the decipherments. It would be a historical even to prove a formula for the decipherments of the Beale Ciphers.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
There was MORE info on this "event" in another book, will have to find it; MORE "local" names were mentioned; BBL.

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All seem to be doing very bizarre thing with the ciphers thus far chap!
It would seem these two Mr A and Mr C would not give there formula for the decipherments. It would be a historical even to prove a formula for the decipherments of the Beale Ciphers.

So if Mr A is using 7 letters for every number in the ciphers you could manipulate whatever deciphering you wanted!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MasterPoe, Please show where exactly I used 7 letters for every number? You can't. I would tell you what that makes you but moderators will not let me.

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MasterPoe, Please show where exactly I used 7 letters for every number? You can't. I would tell you what that makes you but moderators will not let me.

More Interesting New Findings From The Beale Ciphers post 132

(But when I use a cyper code I always look two or three letters in each direction)

This would not be the correct way to work with a ciphers!

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
More Interesting New Findings From The Beale Ciphers post 132

(But when I use a cyper code I always look two or three letters in each direction)

This would not be the correct way to work with a ciphers!

There is no proof his work is nothing more than fiction. If he had deciphered the papers as he has said he would have proved it by now in showing how they are deciphered. most are just selling there books here.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is no proof his work is nothing more than fiction. If he had deciphered the papers as he has said he would have proved it by now in showing how they are deciphered. most are just selling there books here.

I have proven how I deciphered the code papers of the Beale Treasure. I have also revealed why my decipherment may not be the correct one even though over 140 out of 200 repeat ciphers have the same letter which they have to have to make a decipherment CORRECT. Now with about 70 percent of my decipherment being correct and that is done about as well as the decipherment of C2 by the "author" of the Job Print Pamphlet or the Beale Papers. My decipherment has been copyrighted over 27 years ago and a three copies are in the Library of Congress of these United States of America.

Now after over fifty years of work trying to find anything to prove the Beale Papers true, I have found no Provenance none at all. Then I went back to the Beale Papers and a photocopy of the original I might say that can be found on Ron Gervais' page and I find revealing factors that say the "author" made up the whole story by his works this can be seen. Then others now come in and are making claims like I have made for the past fifty years and I can see no PROVENANCE to their work.

So my friend if you have any proof as to the Beale Expedition actually happened or anything of PROVENACE that can prove the Beale Papers has a Physical Treasure to find, I say "SHOW ME THE PROVENANCE" and I will say you have something but other than this is why there are disagreements because you can not prove anything with PROVENANCE.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Up, down, left, right, forward, backward, catty-corner, every one, two, three, etc., etc.,.....there's a reason why you'll never discover any
consistent remedy within the ciphers and why nobody ever has. :thumbsup:
All you guys are doing is piecing together whatever you want or need and then calling that conclusive. :laughing7:

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have proven how I deciphered the code papers of the Beale Treasure. I have also revealed why my decipherment may not be the correct one even though over 140 out of 200 repeat ciphers have the same letter which they have to have to make a decipherment CORRECT. Now with about 70 percent of my decipherment being correct and that is done about as well as the decipherment of C2 by the "author" of the Job Print Pamphlet or the Beale Papers. My decipherment has been copyrighted over 27 years ago and a three copies are in the Library of Congress of these United States of America.

Now after over fifty years of work trying to find anything to prove the Beale Papers true, I have found no Provenance none at all. Then I went back to the Beale Papers and a photocopy of the original I might say that can be found on Ron Gervais' page and I find revealing factors that say the "author" made up the whole story by his works this can be seen. Then others now come in and are making claims like I have made for the past fifty years and I can see no PROVENANCE to their work.

So my friend if you have any proof as to the Beale Expedition actually happened or anything of PROVENACE that can prove the Beale Papers has a Physical Treasure to find, I say "SHOW ME THE PROVENANCE" and I will say you have something but other than this is why there are disagreements because you can not prove anything with PROVENANCE.

So, how did you do your deciphering? Or do I have to buy your book?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, how did you do your deciphering? Or do I have to buy your book?

My deciphering was by letter frequency. Then I made three "KEYS" out of the cipher page one that most of the repeat ciphers this way I could replace whole words instead of one letter at a time. Try it on any code you desire it works as it did for me.

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My deciphering was by letter frequency. Then I made three "KEYS" out of the cipher page one that most of the repeat ciphers this way I could replace whole words instead of one letter at a time. Try it on any code you desire it works as it did for me.

Looks like you have changed it from what was used beforehand stated?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like you have changed it from what was used beforehand stated?

I have changed nothing every cipher is the same and came out of the Job print Pamphlet or the Beale Papers published in 1885.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread