Deciphered Pages From People That Claim They Are The ONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like the date of 1993 October 5th was the date of the Notarized stamp. Can we say this was the fist or is there someone before this?

I don't know of any more that could be uploaded here. Possibly in a few years the others will have there public. Red Spider and the Epitaph of Thomas Beal.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There were "many" manufactured solutions prior to the 90's. :laughing7: A lot of you folks just weren't a part of all that back then. :icon_thumright:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let us not forget Chris Widener, who was 33 yo Colorado DJ who convinced Mel Fisher that he solved the Beale codes and knew the exact location of the Beale treasure vault, and Fisher dug to no avail.
Just another wild chase up Goose Creek as so many before and after, and still to come.

Do you have the newspaper article about Chris Widener. I can not remember him being in with Mel Fisher. I thought Gordon Klemme was Mel Fisher's partner on the dig on the purchased property of the mill near Buford's? He said a black lady in a log cabin solved the codes out of scriptures from the Bible.

Chris Widener as I remember was a disc jockey and he said the treasure was buried on Wolf Creek. I was up there the next morning checking out Wolf Creek which runs through New Jerusalem?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
"BOUNTY ELUDES TREASURE SEEKERS IN BEDFORD COUNTY" by Douglas Pardue
ROANOKE TIMES November 26, 1992

Tells of Chris Widener breaking the Beale code after 1000 hours work, and how he developed the "Wolf Graph" that revealed the location of Beale's vault shown to Mel Fisher that got him involved.

Wolf heads, red knee tarantulas, grand fret epitaphs, and so on found in the ciphers, but alas, no vault, no treasure.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"BOUNTY ELUDES TREASURE SEEKERS IN BEDFORD COUNTY" by Douglas Pardue
ROANOKE TIMES November 26, 1992

Tells of Chris Widener breaking the Beale code after 1000 hours work, and how he developed the "Wolf Graph" that revealed the location of Beale's vault shown to Mel Fisher that got him involved.

Wolf heads, red knee tarantulas, grand fret epitaphs, and so on found in the ciphers, but alas, no vault, no treasure.

Thanks, ECS.

I believe we have chased this GHOST of a TREASURE for way to long. Here are two reasons not to pursue this treasure:

1. After cipher 480 the author miscounts his DOI by a ten count when he then numbered 480 again. Yet, in his decipherment of C2 all ciphers above 480 hit dead on the letter he was looking for even with the miscount. That is not possible unless the author wrote the entire story himself.

2. On Anglefire Beale Treasure someone identified the DOI used by the author and found there was no way for a copy of it to have been made before 1820. It was a book published in 1878. Here is a link:

www.angelfire.com/pro/beleciphers

Never could get these links to work. End of the search for me. Good Luck to all.

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No these two did not know each other. I already proved to you and everyone that Mr. Cole's decipherment is not correct. If I could see Jean Laf's we could prove it not correct also.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Main thing to remember, NOTHING has been found; NOTHING to show... Nothing to KNOW! R & I matters! If it is just like a "Cross-Words" puzzle in a news-paper, well...

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
(Ing we have) this looks to be the page one of the ciphers, yet he may be using it as page three. I have not seen this.

Have you found the first page in his decoded ciphers yet?
I will look to see if I can find it too.

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This explains why Beale would call it a treasure, Crypto. :thumbsup:

I will have to look back into the Beale papers. I do not remember ever hearing Beale refer to the vaults as treasurer.
I found Mr Cole's

Cipher3__1of3.jpg Cipher3__2of3.jpg Cipher3__3of3.jpg

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Better still, this is the transcript of Daniel Cole's solved ciphers:
Decoded Cipher
and then a commentary:
The Beale Ciphers Solved! ? or not? » Bits of Genius

It is interesting to note that Daniel Cole claimed he located Beale's treasure vault, but like similar claims by others who have stated they solved the ciphers, the "discovered" vault was empty of treasure.
And there are "pics" of the "vault" on a mountain-side; looks like SOUTH Goose Creek, base of Porter's Mountain. Saw a VIDEO on that "site" once... it WAS interesting.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TJB called it a treasure in his letters to RM

What letters? Other then in the Pamphlet have you ever seen the alleged originals? Of course not. Nobody has, because they never existed outside of the pamphlet. But deep inside you already know this, the obvious errors in detail in those letters making this pretty conclusive.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What letters? Other then in the Pamphlet have you ever seen the alleged originals? Of course not. Nobody has, because they never existed outside of the pamphlet. But deep inside you already know this, the obvious errors in detail in those letters making this pretty conclusive.

No one has seen the originals if we had most likely we would not be on this forum trying to find something to dig into.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions