Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree222Likes

Thread: Deciphered Pages From People That Claim They Are The ONE

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    7th Master

Feb 2015
    at home
    217 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by masterpoe View Post
    http://bealesolved.tripod.com/sitebu...er3__2of3.jpeg

https://www.google.com/search?q=beal...Nsdk54WXwzhUM:

This is a page from ciphers one and three decipherments from a Mr Cole!
    Looks like the date of 1993 October 5th was the date of the Notarized stamp. Can we say this was the fist or is there someone before this?

us
    Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7
    3086 times
    Looks like the date of 1993 October 5th was the date of the Notarized stamp. Can we say this was the fist or is there someone before this?
    I deciphered my copy of the Beale Papers in 1989 and I had it copyrighted in 1990. There were others before my decipherment. The Tony Brothers on Unsolved Mysteries. The Short guy on Unsolved Mysteries that dug on top of Porter's Mountain. The fellow from Texas that kept his family in an old station wagon and dug a car up in upper Goose Creek may have been the first in the late 1950's. If there are others they have not come forward.
    Rebel - KGC and masterpoe like this.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    7550 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    Let us not forget Chris Widener, who was 33 yo Colorado DJ who convinced Mel Fisher that he solved the Beale codes and knew the exact location of the Beale treasure vault, and Fisher dug to no avail.
    Just another wild chase up Goose Creek as so many before and after, and still to come.
    franklin likes this.

Jun 2007
    8422 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    Let us not forget Chris Widener, who was 33 yo Colorado DJ who convinced Mel Fisher that he solved the Beale codes and knew the exact location of the Beale treasure vault, and Fisher dug to no avail.
    Just another wild chase up Goose Creek as so many before and after, and still to come.
    HA! It WASN'T up Goose Creek...
    ECS and franklin like this.

7th Master

Feb 2015
    at home
    217 times
    Was that the one that concluded it was under a gas station?

Jun 2007
    8422 times
    Was that the one that concluded it was under a gas station?
    No...
    franklin likes this.

us
    Jack

Jan 2015
    157 times
    I don't know of any more that could be uploaded here. Possibly in a few years the others will have there public. Red Spider and the Epitaph of Thomas Beal.
    franklin likes this.

us
    manaloneblog.wordpress.com

Jun 2010
    Wherever there be treasure!
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    7563 times
    There were "many" manufactured solutions prior to the 90's. A lot of you folks just weren't a part of all that back then.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.
    "Treasure is wherever it can be found."

us
    Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7
    3086 times
    Do you have the newspaper article about Chris Widener. I can not remember him being in with Mel Fisher. I thought Gordon Klemme was Mel Fisher's partner on the dig on the purchased property of the mill near Buford's? He said a black lady in a log cabin solved the codes out of scriptures from the Bible.

Chris Widener as I remember was a disc jockey and he said the treasure was buried on Wolf Creek. I was up there the next morning checking out Wolf Creek which runs through New Jerusalem?
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    7550 times
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Do you have the newspaper article about Chris Widener. I can not remember him being in with Mel Fisher...
    daileypress.com
    For some reason this link does not work for the article listed below.
    Last edited by ECS; Jun 14, 2017 at 02:23 PM.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    7550 times
    "BOUNTY ELUDES TREASURE SEEKERS IN BEDFORD COUNTY" by Douglas Pardue
    ROANOKE TIMES November 26, 1992

Tells of Chris Widener breaking the Beale code after 1000 hours work, and how he developed the "Wolf Graph" that revealed the location of Beale's vault shown to Mel Fisher that got him involved.

Wolf heads, red knee tarantulas, grand fret epitaphs, and so on found in the ciphers, but alas, no vault, no treasure.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7
    3086 times
    "BOUNTY ELUDES TREASURE SEEKERS IN BEDFORD COUNTY" by Douglas Pardue
    ROANOKE TIMES November 26, 1992

Tells of Chris Widener breaking the Beale code after 1000 hours work, and how he developed the "Wolf Graph" that revealed the location of Beale's vault shown to Mel Fisher that got him involved.

Wolf heads, red knee tarantulas, grand fret epitaphs, and so on found in the ciphers, but alas, no vault, no treasure.
    Thanks, ECS.

I believe we have chased this GHOST of a TREASURE for way to long. Here are two reasons not to pursue this treasure:

1. After cipher 480 the author miscounts his DOI by a ten count when he then numbered 480 again. Yet, in his decipherment of C2 all ciphers above 480 hit dead on the letter he was looking for even with the miscount. That is not possible unless the author wrote the entire story himself.

2. On Anglefire Beale Treasure someone identified the DOI used by the author and found there was no way for a copy of it to have been made before 1820. It was a book published in 1878. Here is a link:

www.angelfire.com/pro/beleciphers

Never could get these links to work. End of the search for me. Good Luck to all.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

7th Master

Feb 2015
    at home
    217 times
    http://bealesolved.tripod.com/sitebu...er3__2of3.jpeg

https://www.google.com/search?q=beal...Nsdk54WXwzhUM:

This is a page from ciphers one and three decipherments from a Mr Cole!
    (Ing we have) this looks to be the page one of the ciphers, yet he may be using it as page three. I have not seen this.

7th Master

Feb 2015
    at home
    217 times
    Attachment 1460761
    One more found on the interweb
    Possibly these two knew each other?
    (The treasure) the first page the first part. Looks like he is using it as page one.

us
    Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7
    3086 times
    No these two did not know each other. I already proved to you and everyone that Mr. Cole's decipherment is not correct. If I could see Jean Laf's we could prove it not correct also.
    ECS and Rebel - KGC like this.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links