Deciphered Pages From People That Claim They Are The ONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistrall

Dec 27, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
no, I would love to see some though!
(I did try to do some searching, but I could only find some Ideas based on logic rather than actual text deferment.
I did spend some time trying to break it down into code lines with the % chance of vowels and building a platform of letters based on numbers, But what I found was, By writing my life story In cifer,, I would break the text down into stages, and if page two was needed to be deciphered 1st the other pages must be built from the page two desifemeant, hence the imfomaus biele (please excuse my dyslexia) statemeant. "the key" not 'keys'. And hence, I wrote my life story based on a code from a book. and found that once I had done that I would want to hide inside, that message, all the outher things that somone may want to not share Right away.
This was the outcome. (I would not recommend writing your life story in cipher It is ... addictive) so from the outcome, My thoughts were that page one comes 1st, from the key declaration of independence, and pages one and two must come from the desifermeant in some way, and so I tryed many combinations, looking at The numbers and how they could all posibly link together. ie page 1 numbers being the numbers from page 2 etc. and found that After much hardhip If I decripted it like this, "IHA?EVIX?SHNLNOEFD?DFEFSNONL?PIAG?FONE"

BASED ON Ihavedepositedinthecountyofbedfordabou(<-38(485a) )tfourmilesfrombufordsinanexcavati(<-71('8i'))onorvaultsixfeetbelowthesurfaceofthegroundThefollowingarticlesbelongingjointlytothepartieswhosenamesaregiveninnumberthreehe(<-194 -1 193H) a(ll number past this are -1)rewiththefirstdepositconsistedofTenhundredandfourteenpoundsofgoldandthirtyeighthundredandtwelvepoundsofsilverdepositednoveighteennineteentheSecondwasmadedeceighteentwentyoneandconsistedofnineteenhundredandsevenpoundsofgoldandtwelvehundredandEightyeightofsilveralsojewelsobtainedinstlouisinexchangetosavetransportationandvaluedatthirteenthousanddollarstheAboveissecurelypackedinironpotswithironcoversthevaultisroughlylinedwithstoneandthevesselsrestonsolidstoneandarecoveredwithotherspapernumberonedescribestheexactlocalityofthevaultsothatnodifficultywillbehadinfindingit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions