Deciphered Pages From People That Claim They Are The ONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it is important to note that Franklin is saying he deciphered the names first, none of which he had ever heard of. By researching the names, he found they actually existed. It sure sounds like he got the decipherment correct.

I think you'll find that some juggling of the codes was required. Even Franklin has his doubts about the story, so not a lot of confidence in the many different theories he's settled upon.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Franklin did not work in a vacuum, he had various partners, read THE HART PAPERS which mentions a "Mr Otey", had a correspondence with Pauline Innis, and searched several locations with Claudine Fulton Ellis, all which would have provided expectations as to who was mentioned in the cipher and would have influenced his solution.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Franklin did not work in a vacuum, he had various partners, read THE HART PAPERS which mentions a "Mr Otey", had a correspondence with Pauline Innis, and searched several locations with Claudine Fulton Ellis, all which would have provided expectations as to who was mentioned in the cipher and would have influenced his solution.

What exactly are you trying to say as you have your timelines mixed up? I had all of that deciphered over thirty years ago. Did not know of the Hart Papers and Claudine Fulton Ellis did not come along until years later. So what you are saying is all unfounded.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What exactly are you trying to say as you have your timelines mixed up? I had all of that deciphered over thirty years ago. Did not know of the Hart Papers and Claudine Fulton Ellis did not come along until years later. So what you are saying is all unfounded.

Franklin, you must admit, you have been constantly back and forth between the story being a decided fiction work and a sure treasure tale with many different conclusions, suspects, etc. So very clearly you aren't that confident in your solutions, this is pretty obvious. So no doubt you didn't exactly crack those codes with any degree of certainty or without alterations.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Franklin, you must admit, you have been constantly back and forth between the story being a decided fiction work and a sure treasure tale with many different conclusions, suspects, etc. So very clearly you aren't that confident in your solutions, this is pretty obvious. So no doubt you didn't exactly crack those codes with any degree of certainty or without alterations.

I notice you jump around like a cat on a hot tin roof too. What happened to your solve of Forest Fenn?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I notice you jump around like a cat on a hot tin roof too. What happened to your solve of Forest Fenn?

:laughing7:....now that's funny. Forrest Fenn?....:laughing7:....that particular mystery is REAL and I've remained pretty steady in regards to that completely separate matter. As for Beale, sure, at one time I held out hope that at least part of it might have some measure of truth to it but as the contrary evidence and fact continued to build, well, many obvious cold hard facts and narration circumstances all but kill that possibility. No cat on a hot tin roof here....:laughing7:....but if you see me as being that then you must be the frantic cricket caught in the spiderweb. :laughing9:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
While Ellis did not publish her book until 2007, you did mention that you had asked her to recover the alleged list mentioned in her book containing the Beale party names from a college professor who supposedly had possession of them.
You also mentioned her showing you "Beale's or was it Brugh's grave" on one of several trips you both made on another thread.

Now 30 years ago would be in the 1980's, and by then many "Beale" books and articles were available, including the Harts and that of Pauline Eliis; Peter Viemeister's Beale book came out in September, 1987, so something you read at some time inspired you to research the Beale Papers and solve the ciphers.

You have presented many versions and conclusions , and many of them conflicting, concerning the Beale story and ciphers.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Que sera sera

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, PV's 2nd book explored many DIFFERENT theories on this topic, after believing the Beale "story" as is... in his FIRST book; THEN! FINAL book was on the Confederate Treasury Theory, which I also do R & I on, which is HISTORIC & "on-going".

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While Ellis did not publish her book until 2007, you did mention that you had asked her to recover the alleged list mentioned in her book containing the Beale party names from a college professor who supposedly had possession of them.
You also mentioned her showing you "Beale's or was it Brugh's grave" on one of several trips you both made on another thread.

Now 30 years ago would be in the 1980's, and by then many "Beale" books and articles were available, including the Harts and that of Pauline Eliis; Peter Viemeister's Beale book came out in September, 1987, so something you read at some time inspired you to research the Beale Papers and solve the ciphers.

You have presented many versions and conclusions , and many of them conflicting, concerning the Beale story and ciphers.

I should have thought of your method? It would have taken me only three hours instead of three and one half years. So simple. How did I come up with the name of Randolph Price? It took me three months to find him in the record books of Bedford County. He was a slave freed by the Will of Robert Price. Then there is Eren Ransen kin to Toler Ransen of Buchannon, Virginia. Hunted the Beale Treasure with Pauline and Walter Innis. Also William Buck Wright. Shame I should have did your way could have saved a lot of leather and gasoline. Oh, almost forgot. Eren Ransen and Patrick Hamilton were the two men that went to Lynchburg with TJB and they were from Fort Charles City near Richmond.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I should have thought of your method? It would have taken me only three hours instead of three and one half years. So simple. How did I come up with the name of Randolph Price? It took me three months to find him in the record books of Bedford County. He was a slave freed by the Will of Robert Price. Then there is Eren Ransen kin to Toler Ransen of Buchannon, Virginia. Hunted the Beale Treasure with Pauline and Walter Innis. Also William Buck Wright. Shame I should have did your way could have saved a lot of leather and gasoline. Oh, almost forgot. Eren Ransen and Patrick Hamilton were the two men that went to Lynchburg with TJB and they were from Fort Charles City near Richmond.
Fort Charles City was near the James River, south of Richmond, Va.; know anything more about 'em...?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
If you searched for the Beale treasure with Pauline Innis, you definitely would have known about the Hart brothers, as GOLD IN THE BLUE RIDGE was published in 1973.
Just trying to get a fix on that timeline you mentioned.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you searched for the Beale treasure with Pauline Innis, you definitely would have known about the Hart brothers, as GOLD IN THE BLUE RIDGE was published in 1973.
Just trying to get a fix on that timeline you mentioned.

You misread me. I meant Toler Ransen and William Buck Wright hunted with Pauline and Walter Innis.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Franklin, so how many codes in C1 were incorrect?

By incorrect, do you mean they were wrong when written or I had them incorrect in my decipherment? I did get two out of every three repeat cipher with the same letter some eight or ten times. But anyway. A word or two could be incorrect and if corrected could make my decipherment eight of ten or even nine of ten correct. Which word or two is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread