• IMG_20170610_204043.jpg
    IMG_20170610_204043.jpg
    440.7 KB · Views: 359
Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1460761
One more found on the interweb
Possibly these two knew each other?

That is only half where is the other half. That is my decipherment and it is the best you are going to find on the Internet. Where it says "out from that point" should say "out from Read Point"

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
eenkdereudnefere (reverse this)

erefendueredknee (separate words)

Ere fen due red knee (this is a teaser left in the Beale Code 1 [first 16 numbers] which leads to a location finally, but...this is not the main cipher to another location)

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I get the feeling that a red knee tarantula will be creeping into this discussion as one weaves his story web.

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
eenkdereudnefere (reverse this)

erefendueredknee (separate words)

Ere fen due red knee (this is a teaser left in the Beale Code 1 [first 16 numbers] which leads to a location finally, but...this is not the main cipher to another location)

OK:

Why is it important? Because human ingenuity hid this message !! And, reversed to boot !! If you take the last letter of the DOI word ...here, do it with me:

Use this original pamphlet from Wikpedia:

https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Beale_Papers

Concern yourself with the first 16 numbers in Code 1 and the first 194 words in the DOI.

71 - (make the necessary "mistake" by selecting word "72" ...remember LAST LETTER) = E
194 - = E
38 - = N
1701 - (must select "k" or "s" ...only words in english language possible Knee or Snee) = K
89 - = D
76 - = E
11 - = R
83 - = E
1629 - (must select a,e,i,o,u, or y...u makes the most sense as a direction) = U
48 - = D
94 - = N
63 - = E
132 - = F
16 - = E
111 - = R
95 - = E

**The message was intended to be short and use only part of the Code 1 numbers ...the first 16 (because it's hard to encipher!!). This material and its explanations are already published in National Beale Treasure....At Red Knee. You can't ignore the reversed, human generated code.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... This material and its explanations are already published in National Beale Treasure....At Red Knee. You can't ignore the reversed, human generated code.
"Ramona tried to tell me, stay away from the train lines
She said that all those railroad men just drink up your blood like wine
I said I didn't know that, but then again there is only one I met
and he just smoked my eyelids and punched my cigarette"
-Bob Dylan

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
"Ramona tried to tell me, stay away from the train lines
She said that all those railroad men just drink up your blood like wine
I said I didn't know that, but then again there is only one I met
and he just smoked my eyelids and punched my cigarette"
-Bob Dylan

...He's still there, alone.
I will hurt them,
I can I'm nine,
Dad is calm, masked vex.

He smiles,
Carefully turns,
His back to them?
My body quakes,
Churns...

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is only half where is the other half. That is my decipherment and it is the best you are going to find on the Internet. Where it says "out from that point" should say "out from Read Point"

Looks a lot like the first one you put a link for.

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I will look for the other part but only found this so far. We can look at the differences between them that are posted so far. They do look a lot alike, did these two people help each other or worked off the others work?

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK:

Why is it important? Because human ingenuity hid this message !! And, reversed to boot !! If you take the last letter of the DOI word ...here, do it with me:

Use this original pamphlet from Wikpedia:

https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Beale_Papers

Concern yourself with the first 16 numbers in Code 1 and the first 194 words in the DOI.

71 - (make the necessary "mistake" by selecting word "72" ...remember LAST LETTER) = E
194 - = E
38 - = N
1701 - (must select "k" or "s" ...only words in english language possible Knee or Snee) = K
89 - = D
76 - = E
11 - = R
83 - = E
1629 - (must select a,e,i,o,u, or y...u makes the most sense as a direction) = U
48 - = D
94 - = N
63 - = E
132 - = F
16 - = E
111 - = R
95 - = E

**The message was intended to be short and use only part of the Code 1 numbers ...the first 16 (because it's hard to encipher!!). This material and its explanations are already published in National Beale Treasure....At Red Knee. You can't ignore the reversed, human generated code.

I just don't see how this can work, but keep on it may make sense after more understanding.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Here is a place to compare all the peoples decipherments of the Beale Ciphers. According to we here there are many of these documents out on the interwebs​. I hope to put them up here and that we may compare them one to another. There can only be one King you know!
"Only ONE King"... LOL!

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like the date of 1993 October 5th was the date of the Notarized stamp. Can we say this was the fist or is there someone before this?

I deciphered my copy of the Beale Papers in 1989 and I had it copyrighted in 1990. There were others before my decipherment. The Tony Brothers on Unsolved Mysteries. The Short guy on Unsolved Mysteries that dug on top of Porter's Mountain. The fellow from Texas that kept his family in an old station wagon and dug a car up in upper Goose Creek may have been the first in the late 1950's. If there are others they have not come forward.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Let us not forget Chris Widener, who was 33 yo Colorado DJ who convinced Mel Fisher that he solved the Beale codes and knew the exact location of the Beale treasure vault, and Fisher dug to no avail.
Just another wild chase up Goose Creek as so many before and after, and still to come.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Let us not forget Chris Widener, who was 33 yo Colorado DJ who convinced Mel Fisher that he solved the Beale codes and knew the exact location of the Beale treasure vault, and Fisher dug to no avail.
Just another wild chase up Goose Creek as so many before and after, and still to come.
HA! It WASN'T up Goose Creek...

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Was that the one that concluded it was under a gas station?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread