More Nudge In The Rapidly Spoiling Fudge

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When one takes the time to pause and to step back the entire fabricated and manufactured scope within of all of these proposed remedies comes obviously to light, and here's why;

In the narration we are told that Morriss was specific in his claim that the men who had accompanied Beale to his establishment were “from the Richmond area”. Yet over the years everyone has managed to look everyplace else while selecting any desired suspect that they wish, suspects who lived in just about every other region of the country except the Richmond area. Why? Pretty darn obvious, isn't it, because folks are creating whatever details and suspects they personally desire. That's why.

These folks are just grabbing selective names out of the hat and pinning them on the wall, the actual connecting lines being created later in whatever fashion is convenient to the fantasy they want to create. It's actually quite stunning, quite amazing, and oh-so quite telling.

Where are all of the connecting Richmond area suspects, that city near where Morriss claimed they resided? Kentucky, Missouri, St. Louis, New Orleans,....Morriss never once even hinted that any of the involved lived in, or near, these places, let alone all of the others that have conveniently found their way into the story as well.

“Oh, this was intentionally misleading,” as is often claimed. Really? You mean to tell me that this "true tale" is laced with misleading information, like maybe even all of the ciphers as well? “Oh no,” they quickly fire back, “the author would never be misleading about those!” REALLY! Sounds like a pretty darn selective convenience to me.

So in sticking to the story details, you guys can post all of your heavily researched Richmond area suspects here, that is, if you even have any? Anyone? :laughing7:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When one takes the time to pause and to step back the entire fabricated and manufactured scope within of all of these proposed remedies comes obviously to light, and here's why;

In the narration we are told that Morriss was specific in his claim that the men who had accompanied Beale to his establishment were “from the Richmond area”. Yet over the years everyone has managed to look everyplace else while selecting any desired suspect that they wish, suspects who lived in just about every other region of the country except the Richmond area. Why? Pretty darn obvious, isn't it, because folks are creating whatever details and suspects they personally desire. That's why.

These folks are just grabbing selective names out of the hat and pinning them on the wall, the actual connecting lines being created later in whatever fashion is convenient to the fantasy they want to create. It's actually quite stunning, quite amazing, and oh-so quite telling.

Where are all of the connecting Richmond area suspects, that city near where Morriss claimed they resided? Kentucky, Missouri, St. Louis, New Orleans,....Morriss never once even hinted that any of the involved lived in, or near, these places, let alone all of the others that have conveniently found their way into the story as well.

“Oh, this was intentionally misleading,” as is often claimed. Really? You mean to tell me that this "true tale" is laced with misleading information, like maybe even all of the ciphers as well? “Oh no,” they quickly fire back, “the author would never be misleading about those!” REALLY! Sounds like a pretty darn selective convenience to me.

So in sticking to the story details, you guys can post all of your heavily researched Richmond area suspects here, that is, if you even have any? Anyone? :laughing7:

Well there was a Thomas J. Beale from Richmond County also. At least he was born there. His father owned land in Kentucky also. So think about it. This TJB would have known people or associates in the Richmond Area. Also he would have been from the Western Country if his father moved to Kentucky on the Military Warrant Land he owned in Kentucky. I am not giving up on the search until I weed out this Thomas J. Beale. This TJB had a nephew by the same name that went to Missouri before 1832. I have not given up on the search until I can prove the Beale Papers one way or the other. I will not speculate as for the reasons. I want concrete evidence and the only way to find it is R & I.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

During the CONFEDERATE WAR, author Maj. Ferdinand C. Hutter (CSA Paymaster for VIRGINIA), was called to Richmond, Va. where HIS "base of operations" was for MANY reasons, being of "High Rank". HE "interviewed" RM regarding THE SECRET in 1862/63; RM died died in 1863. ALSO, Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson died in 1863, of HIS "friendly fire" wound... his body (minus his arm, buried in the battlefield), was borne by train to L'burg, Va., then put on a packet boat, (THE MARSHAL) to continue on up the James River to Lexington, Va./VMI... 9 year old John William Sherman MAY have seen the solemn occasion at the 9th Street Bridge/Canal & later interviewed "Maj." F.C. Hutter for his write-up" of the "Job Print"/Beale PAPERS Pamphlet in his newspaper in 1885 or so. R & I continues...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread