Provenance List

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can see it, but I cant point it.

The stone exist but I cant say more..Everyone will be shocked with its importance.

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I cant, it's like I am giving you a place to dig. That specific area has the 2nd landmark given in page 1.

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have the firstname of a woman who lived near that area(note that this woman is not an ordinary woman)..I asked bedford museum for records but they said "we dont have birth records in Bedford County prior to 1853"

I dont know, if it was possible to look for her grave to verify the message. If only I was there, I will find her first.

Not everything is mentioned in the Beale's Pamphlet...

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have the firstname of a woman who lived near that area(note that this woman is not an ordinary woman)..I asked bedford museum for records but they said "we dont have birth records in Bedford County prior to 1853"

I dont know, if it was possible to look for her grave to verify the message. If only I was there, I will find her first.

Not everything is mentioned in the Beale's Pamphlet...

Would her name be Ruby? Ruby ran a house of entertainment.

Last edited:

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nope...haha. Where did that come from? Though I tell you, the guy he wants his man to look for was given a new alias, so we wont know its real name. But this woman is the only sure name mentioned in page 1.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I cant tell you more about that...all I can say is that this stone is important...
"Measured from where Rosalie and Muddy play
From Buford's only four miles away
Not in the farmers forage storage cave
But a glowing stone will show the way
Better get that BURMA SHAVE!"

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I would... back up to the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia; original home of Page County (Shenandoah, Virginia). Home of Big Gem(s) Furnace; found MANY Gems there as a kid.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread