BEALE DOI DISCOVERY FINALITY FIREWORKS 4TH USA

OP
OP
L

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
Remember, Holmes lived...due the breathing device. He also beat Moriarty on the board. Who did you say Watson was?

OP
OP
L

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
And this is not Einstein who hath his tongue tied: You don't deserve Beale.

Now, shall you get back to civility? Or will you continue the game you started and I am finishing. Let's see how'll you'll respond?
About a month boys and girls.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Now you've pointed out the true motivations behind most of these proposed Beale solves, the pursuit of the illusion that there is measurable profit and notoriety in it, a fantasy quest for fame and fortune from the already dead and exposed cow.

Is this the part where many hundreds of win a cow raffle tickets were sold ,then the angry winner was pacified by being refunded his 50 cents?

http:// http://mistupid.com/jokes/page017.htm

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... You don't deserve Beale.
Now, shall you get back to civility? Or will you continue the game you started and I am finishing...
You, my friend, Legrand, began this game that is worth the candle with your less than 7% solution, and so, not distracted by an idle punctilio, will play it to the end.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah. You're right Bigscoop. Everything I'm proposing on the "other side of the puzzle" is based on my own observations and those observations even lack theory and logic! Now you're coming around. Oh, and by the way...(0-0-0). Let's get this competition started right. The "other side of the puzzle" is based on, concerned with and verifiable by observation and experience. You nailed it again!! Glad ECS and Rebel are on board too. When I'm ready to reveal all, I will. Period. P.S.> Had to answer this post as it might appear degrading to my work. Please try to always be supportive...I think you do, Bigscoop, for the most part. Thank you. Good evening. :thumbsup::treasurechest::notworthy: Your move.

Blue is blue, unless one is colored blind, then blue isn't blue, yet this "green" has been verified to be blue by the color blind's own observation and experience. See my point? The problem with the choice of the applied word/language (empirical) is that it resist committing the "concerned" to being either accurate or fact, nor theory or logical. So what is left? In essence the statement in question is simply saying, "This is what I personally desire to believe, nothing more."

By the way, this is the same type of situation that caused the unknown author to use "authentic" statements instead of "true" statements, the prior allowing him to avoid any commitment to both accuracy and fact. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Blue is blue, unless one is colored blind, then blue isn't blue, yet this "green" has been verified to be blue by the color blind's own observation and experience. See my point? The problem with the choice of the applied word/language (empirical) is that it resist committing the "concerned" to being either accurate or fact, nor theory or logical. So what is left? In essence the statement in question is simply saying, "This is what I personally desire to believe, nothing more."

By the way, this is the same type of situation that caused the unknown author to use "authentic" statements instead of "true" statements, the prior allowing him to avoid any commitment to both accuracy and fact. :thumbsup:
Well, I thought it was "True, Authentic statements"... :coffee2:

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
empirical; "based on, concerned with, or verifiable by observation or experience rather than theory or pure logic." What this means is that everything you're proposing is simply based on your own observations and that those observations even lack theory and logic. Just figured I'd point this out to you as you might wish to choose a different impressively sounding word, otherwise you're pretty much dishing on your own, well, observations.

First off... these are not "my words"... heh

This is a famous quote from Albert Einstein.

So as far as word choosing... take it up with him :P

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
HAPPY 4th to ALL! SOGGY one for us, tho. Que Sara, Que Sara... A FAMOUS Yogi once said... "It is, what it is...". Heh...

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
What is the difference between believe and know? ...
"...some one, through fortune or accident will speedily solve the mystery and secure the prize which has eluded him".
- THE BEALE PAPERS
Securing the prize is the difference between "believe and know".

"You see, but you do not observe. The distinction is clear"- Sherlock Holmes/ Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
"...some one, through fortune or accident will speedily solve the mystery and secure the prize which has eluded him".
- THE BEALE PAPERS
Securing the prize is the difference between "believe and know".

"You see, but you do not observe. The distinction is clear"- Sherlock Holmes/ Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Channeling Sir Arthur Doyle again, eh...? Sherlock Holmes is a FICTIONAL private detective...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread