OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where did you get this link Eldo? who post this?

"You really need to research all of the prior research" that has already been done on this tale over the years. This is a very-very questionable piece of "alleged" evidence from a very-very questionable source. The fact that you've never encountered this before speaks volumes as to your complete lack of prior research efforts prior to your trying to construct this new theory that you're pursuing. "You really need to know the subject very well first before you start trying to build theories." Otherwise you're working backwards and solely on preferential speculation. :icon_thumright:

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"You really need to research all of the prior research" that has already been done on this tale over the years. This is a very-very questionable piece of "alleged" evidence from a very-very questionable source. The fact that you've never encountered this before speaks volumes as to your complete lack of prior research efforts prior to your trying to construct this new theory that you're pursuing. "You really need to know the subject very well first before you start trying to build theories." Otherwise you're working backwards and solely on preferential speculation. :icon_thumright:

I am trying to figure out the Landmarks and plot it properly. Some research feels irrelevant to the topic, but not all. The fact that the name of Thomas Beale and Thomas J. Beale is questionable, even if we got planter's hotel, or the duel with Risque. It feels so much incomplete, it was not mentioned in page 2 or the Beale papers(Even in page 1 and 3)..

The only thing that I am basing is the page 3 which suggest that Thomas J. Beale was only an alias.."Return to the harbor-like formation in the blueridge, show I named name for I in his called it as Illustrious King. Without hesitation, follow the coast of that isle toward's the west(Sheep creek) to Mary, The majesty who has wonderfully grant us the island located at the end of Santa Maria. Of the Noble's are the owner of the Harkening Hill that our Captain has took posession."

Why not say Show my name? instead of Show I named name(TJB). He also mentioned he used another name in page 3. the Fifth Juana as if a name that has John on it. I don't really mind about the treasure, i just to learn something.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am trying to figure out the Landmarks and plot it properly. Some research feels irrelevant to the topic, but not all. The fact that the name of Thomas Beale and Thomas J. Beale is questionable, even if we got planter's hotel, or the duel with Risque. It feels so much incomplete, it was not mentioned in page 2 or the Beale papers(Even in page 1 and 3)..

The only thing that I am basing is the page 3 which suggest that Thomas J. Beale was only an alias.."Return to the harbor-like formation in the blueridge, show I named name for I in his called it as Illustrious King. Without hesitation, follow the coast of that isle toward's the west(Sheep creek) to Mary, The majesty who has wonderfully grant us the island located at the end of Santa Maria. Of the Noble's are the owner of the Harkening Hill that our Captain has took posession."

Why not say Show my name? instead of Show I named name(TJB). He also mentioned he used another name in page 3. the Fifth Juana as if a name that has John on it. I don't really mind about the treasure, i just to learn something.

Myself and others have been trying to tell you "this cold hard fact"........you can find whatever you desire to find in the cleartext of those ciphers! i.e., if you want them to speak of Christopher Columbus in some way then you can certainly produce those results. If you want them to speak of Walt Disney and Disney World then you can certainly produce those results too. The same can be said of the tale itself as the long history of exactly that has occurred hundreds of times since the narration was published, dozens of such cases in just the last 25 years, everything from the Freemasons to French explorers to the Thomas Beale of China fame, to the KGC, and the list goes on and on and on. If you can imagine it then you can likewise build a new theory around whatever it is that you imagine to be possible, even a Christopher Columbus letter, just one of a thousand other writings that have also been used in exactly the same way. There's a very good reason why this same exact failed process continues to happen. :icon_thumright:

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Myself and others have been trying to tell you "this cold hard fact"........you can find whatever you desire to find in the cleartext of those ciphers! i.e., if you want them to speak of Christopher Columbus in some way then you can certainly produce those results. If you want them to speak of Walt Disney and Disney World then you can certainly produce those results too. The same can be said of the tale itself as the long history of exactly that has occurred hundreds of times since the narration was published, dozens of such cases in just the last 25 years, everything from the Freemasons to French explorers to the Thomas Beale of China fame, to the KGC, and the list goes on and on and on. If you can imagine it then you can likewise build a new theory around whatever it is that you imagine to be possible, even a Christopher Columbus letter, just one of a thousand other writings that have also been used in exactly the same way. There's a very good reason why this same exact failed process continues to happen. :icon_thumright:

Thank you for letting me know his hard fact. I know that It will or might end like that. But at least give me a bit of time to explain page 1 and 3. I wish was that people will try to solve it word by word so they will see the pattern rather than saying that its not possible. I am very open that there is another book who might have a "coincidences" word by word or sentence by sentence.

If possible, I want everyone to counter or find proof that what I stated was wrong. Every landmarks I mention, just tell me when I got it wrong...

The only thing I could not answer was the question about the Key. And the being and arbitrary is a very huge problem. I guess I could not simply justify it when I say that the computer said there is no correct grammar.

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To everyone, I hope that you will keep questioning me and let me know where I got it wrong so I could research more...Thanks.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for letting me know his hard fact. I know that It will or might end like that. But at least give me a bit of time to explain page 1 and 3. I wish was that people will try to solve it word by word so they will see the pattern rather than saying that its not possible. I am very open that there is another book who might have a "coincidences" word by word or sentence by sentence.

If possible, I want everyone to counter or find proof that what I stated was wrong. Every landmarks I mention, just tell me when I got it wrong...

The only thing I could not answer was the question about the Key. And the being and arbitrary is a very huge problem. I guess I could not simply justify it when I say that the computer said there is no correct grammar.

You're missing the fact, the point, "YES" you will be able to manufacture whatever connections "you desire to make." Those of us who have been involved in this tale "for man-many years" have seen this "exact same pattern of manufacturing" more times then we can recall, so we already know how it's all going to turn out, how's it all going to play out, and how and why it's all far-too easy for people to keep doing. "Yes," you're going to be able to find landmarks, and you're going to be able to find what seem to be possible connections regardless the source materials "you select" to apply. This is "exactly why" certain vital elements of treasure tales are "intentionally left out" of these treasure tales narratives, so folks like yourself "can manufacture their own vital details" to fill in those voids, just as you are doing now. "This has been the routine history of this tale since day one." This is why I keep suggesting that you stop and take a few years of actually researching this long history before you continue down these "exact same manufactured roads."

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're missing the fact, the point, "YES" you will be able to manufacture whatever connections "you desire to make." Those of us who have been involved in this tale "for man-many years" have seen this "exact same pattern of manufacturing" more times then we can recall, so we already know how it's all going to turn out, how's it all going to play out, and how and why it's all far-too easy for people to keep doing. "Yes," you're going to be able to find landmarks, and you're going to be able to find what seem to be possible connections regardless the source materials "you select" to apply. This is "exactly why" certain vital elements of treasure tales are "intentionally left out" of these treasure tales narratives, so folks like yourself "can manufacture their own vital details" to fill in those voids, just as you are doing now. "This has been the routine history of this tale since day one." This is why I keep suggesting that you stop and take a few years of actually researching this long history before you continue down these "exact same manufactured roads."

It took me 1 year now and about 4-5 hours a day of research, yet I don't have definite proof's about the topic, there is some but it is very far from reality. Yes, we got the name of Thomas J. Beale to start with, but could we verify that he is the one who wrote the letters? We can all write any name we wanted people to call us, example Biscoop, Jhonnz41 and RebelKGC, its that simple. For me it is not even a fact that his real name is Thomas J. Beale. Things that we could no longer prove unless page number three still exist(Mary's Posession). Things like this one needed to be answered(interview) by the one who makes the cipher which is clearly impossible. Also, the stones that everyone could not find, what makes us so sure that the stone was still there and not removed? Same thing as the Buford's. Even trees could be cut down, or mountains could be flattened if anyone wants it too.

I don't really have much time, I don't want to spend 20 years as Ward did when solving the page 2 (worse, branded as fabricator), or researching unimportant events or topics. As much as possible, I just wanted to narrow it down by relevance and search for proofs or hints no matter how small it is. My purpose here was not to get the gold as it was already retrieved by the party. I am also not here to convince anyone that it was real or not. Anyway even with showing documents was never enough, its still too far from saying "This is it" or "I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO SOLVED IT". I just want to really know what happened during that year and who are they.

I don't know, I consider everything as pure or raw data, no fact, no fiction. That's why when I wrote this 100 page papers, I am already saying from the very beginning that I am not claiming that I solved it and this is Free and Open for Public Interpretation. Its up to the readers what they think.

I promise, it would be best to try to solve it number by number and see the pattern and errors using this method, rather than just reading the translations and how it was derived. I know you guys have spent years researching, at least give yourself 3-4 days to solve it using this method. The rest is up to your judgement, fact? or fiction?. As for me, its only just data.

Collaboration is better. :-D

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"I promise, it would be best to try to solve it number by number and see the pattern and errors using this method..."

Again, NO, it wouldn't be best to try to solve it number by number, not at all, quite the opposite, in fact. Per example, C1 has 19 4-digit codes, the only other cipher to contain a 4-digit code is C2, and that was "1000" which the author used to declare as "x" because there were no words in his "alleged" key beginning with that letter so he had to improvise, though he really didn't have as he could have just simply selected a different word for his cleartext. So why, then 19 4-digit codes/numbers in C1? And here we go, as there could be numerous reasons why c1 contains 19 4-digit codes, or no reason at all? But go ahead and run with those 4-digit numbers and you will be able to find something that might appear significant in connection with each one, per example, how many pillars were in King Solomon's mine? Yes, you'll find that number in C1. And I could go on and on and do exactly the same thing with all of the numbers and I could relate each number to whatever "theory" I might desire. If I want them to be words, then they can be. If I want them to be coordinates then they can be that too, etc., etc., etc. Thousands of names have been found in C3.

No, you need supporting evidences that actually support the narration, and not the other way around, because once you start changing all of that original narration then you are, "in fact" calling the narration untruthful and then writing your own fiction to suit based on that untruth. "PERIOD!" You're just randomly filling in all of the voids that have been intentionally left for you to fill in.

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"I promise, it would be best to try to solve it number by number and see the pattern and errors using this method..."

Again, NO, it wouldn't be best to try to solve it number by number, not at all, quite the opposite, in fact. Per example, C1 has 19 4-digit codes, the only other cipher to contain a 4-digit code is C2, and that was "1000" which the author used to declare as "x" because there were no words in his "alleged" key beginning with that letter so he had to improvise, though he really didn't have as he could have just simply selected a different word for his cleartext. So why, then 19 4-digit codes/numbers in C1? And here we go, as there could be numerous reasons why c1 contains 19 4-digit codes, or no reason at all? But go ahead and run with those 4-digit numbers and you will be able to find something that might appear significant in connection with each one, per example, how many pillars were in King Solomon's mine? Yes, you'll find that number in C1. And I could go on and on and do exactly the same thing with all of the numbers and I could relate each number to whatever "theory" I might desire. If I want them to be words, then they can be. If I want them to be coordinates then they can be that too, etc., etc., etc. Thousands of names have been found in C3.

No, you need supporting evidences that actually support the narration, and not the other way around, because once you start changing all of that original narration then you are, "in fact" calling the narration untruthful and then writing your own fiction to suit based on that untruth. "PERIOD!" You're just randomly filling in all of the voids that have been intentionally left for you to fill in.

What narration again?

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

"Patterns and errors?" What errors? How can you possibly determine "errors" in a completely unknown? :laughing7: And as for "patterns".....yes, you can "create patterns" too. It's not just "your method" as it is "the same exact method employed by an endless stream of hopefuls before you"......:laughing7:

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Uhhm..What does King Solomon and pillars has to do with the Beale's Cipher? Anyway, if that's what you think, I don't blame you or the other's who think that way. Wish u luck.

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You will see it if you check it number by number, Including the swapping and some miscounting. But I think you are not anymore interested.

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope people wont get confused by:

7 x 1 = 7
7 x 2 = 14
7 x 3 = 23
7 x 4 = 28.
7 x 5 = 35.
7 x 6 = 42.
7 x 8 = 56
7 x 9 = 63
7 x 10 = 70
7 x 11 = 77
7 x 12 = 84

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... you need supporting evidences that actually support the narration, and not the other way around, because once you start changing all of that original narration then you are, "in fact" calling the narration untruthful and then writing your own fiction to suit based on that untruth.
"PERIOD!"
You're just randomly filling in all of the voids that have been intentionally left for you to fill in.
You are down a new but wrong rabbit hole to another yellow brick road onto a completely lost highway.
Savvy?
'Nuff Said!

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
What narration again?
Robert Morris may have had a copy of Chaucer's "Canterbury Tales" that Thomas J Beale spent many hour squinting under the candle creating his ciphers with with this as his key.
"THE FRANKINS TALE" when numbered reveals an interesting and rather curious solution.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread