Hopeful Decoders Take Note!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jean, Legrand, Masterpoe, Franklin, and others who have dabbled at trying to decode C1, you folks need to read this and understand these existing conditions.

C1, C2, C3, lay them all next to each other and then take note of their differences. In C3 we have no 4 digit codes, in C2 we have only one, this being used for the letter “x” as there are no words in the DOI/key that begin with x so 1000 was used to express the letter x. In C1, however, we find 19 four digit codes. The question you should now ask yourselves is, “why are there 19 four digit codes in C1 and none in the other ciphers?” This question has lead to some profound discoveries that I'm going to share with you now.

C1, computer anaylisis of this cipher has concluded that C1 CAN'T POSSIBLY CONTAIN A GRAMMATICALLY CORRECT CLEAR TEXT as it is presented, 132 years of thousands of trial and error attempts also serving to establish this cold hard fact. However, and due to those 19 four digit codes, this doesn't mean that no grammatically correct clear text can exist in C1. Confused? Then allow me to explain further.

Right from the very start code-breaking hopefuls have ASSUMED that similar C2 process was to be used to decode C1, but what if the author of these three ciphers was counting on that very thing? In recent post I have often said that I can't think of a single hiding place that I couldn't tell you about in a single sentence, the average English sentence being between 13 & 20 words. So let us assume that our coder used four digit codes to create that single sentence and then he simply hid that coded sentence within a bunch of randomly selected code “that could never produce a grammatically correct clear text.” In this scenario hopeful decoders would spend the rest of their lives trying to produce a clear text where none can't exist, the coder's real message safe and sound within all of his randomly placed bait, the bait he has even made certain that everyone would continue to chase due to his C2 example.

Now then, and swallowing our prides for just a moment, if we know beyond a shadow of a doubt that all of the other codes in C1 can't possibly contain a grammatically correct clear text, which we do know now, then where else might that clear text be hidden in C1 if it indeed contains such a clear text?

Still doubt this very real possibility? Then consider that other unintelligible missing piece of paper that the author referenced in his narration, what dare I ask, other purpose could it have served if C1 can't possibly contain a grammatically clear text by the same process as C2? Could that unintelligible missing paper have contained random words with four digit codes assigned to each? If there is any hope that true clear text exist in C1 then this is that only hope as all existing evidence points to this very thing.

How absolutely brilliant would this have been, the hiding of something so short and exact in the midst of so many totally meaningless codes. Of course the only way to know for sure is by finding that unintelligible missing piece of paper the author claims he was hoping to bring to light. And by the way, how did he even know there was another unintelligible missing piece of paper?

So it is all of the above that renders all of these proposed solves totally meaningless and completely void of any accuracy or truth, all of them being the simple manufacture of those who created them. Nothing more. Science and cold hard facts simply mandate and expose all of this other none-sense for what they are, “simple human creations.” Your author tells you that you MUST first possess that unintelligible missing piece of paper and none of you have it. How do you explain all of this away? :notworthy:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And now for those of you who are silently viewing this thread and scratching you chins and heads let us take a look at this missing unintelligible piece of paper that the author says still needs to be brought to light.

A) Is it another cipher? No, because we already have everything we need in C1, C2, C3, these containing the who, the what, and the where.
B) Is it another written key in the form of a text? No, because if it were a text then it would be intelligible and not "unintelligible."
3) What else then, could it be?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have deciphered those two small pieces of paper years ago. They are a map to a stone formation on top of the Blue Ridge Parkway. Is the treasure there? I don't know? Because it is out of the four mile range from Buford's Tavern.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Yeah, I also found a huge rock on the BRP, overlooking the Roanoke Valley; it has many Drills Holes, as if VARIOUS Treasures could be found in the RV... OR! BIG treasure split into many "pieces"... I think it was MP 129.6; Drill Holes on top of the boulder up there. When I first saw them, I thought IMMEDIATELY of the "missing Paper" of numbered "Sites of Interest"...

Last edited:

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Franklin/Rebel - is this rock on Roanoke Mountain (Mountain Loop Rd) ?

Edit: ok I saw your post in another thread about the discovery you made near Goose Creek, Roanoke so I assume it is that location, thanks

Last edited:
OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have deciphered those two small pieces of paper years ago. They are a map to a stone formation on top of the Blue Ridge Parkway. Is the treasure there? I don't know? Because it is out of the four mile range from Buford's Tavern.

Good lord, Franklin, there is never any mention of two small pieces of paper....only a "missing unintelligible piece of paper"....to which you have somehow manifested into "two small pieces of paper that needed decoded." Clearly you're just manufacturing things and creating fantasy treasure solves as you go. "Unintelligible" doesn't necessarily mean that it needs decoded, what it means is that the contents of the paper has no intelligible meaning by itself. This could be anything, even a piece of paper with completely random numbers, letters, words, or even symbols on it, or a combination of these things. Two small pieces of paper that needed decoded? Where, pray-tell, did that come from? :laughing7:

Last edited:
OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Franklin, take note of the following "from the narration":

During that year I had the lock broken, and with the exception of the two letters addressed to myself, and some old receipts, found only some unintelligible papers, covered with figures, and totally incomprehensible to me.

To systematize a plan for my work I arranged the papers in the order of their length, and numbered them, designing to commence with the first, and devote my whole attention to that until I had either unravelled its meaning or was convinced of its impossibility - afterwards to take up the others and proceed as before.

The pieces of paper that Innis presented are "never spoken of in the narration or numbered according to their length" as detailed in that narration, this telling you that these "two small pieces of paper" that Innis presented were added after the fact. "Period!" :laughing7: Clearly what Innis presented was a fraud devised in the absence of any actual supporting evidence. Doesn't matter who perpetuated the fraud, what matters is that they were manufactured and inserted after the fact.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Franklin, again, from the narration:

"it may possibly remain in the hands of some relative or friend of Beale's, or some other person engaged in the enterprise with him. That they would attach no importance to a seemingly unintelligible writing seems quite natural; but their attention being called to them by the publication of this narrative, may result in eventually bringing to light the missing paper."

So tell me, Franklin, how is it possible that your author knows of this missing paper and that it will be unintelligible?
Very-very clearly, there is only one way in which he could know. "PERIOD!"

Your author has allegedly presented everything that was in the box and he already possesses a working key, there is never any mention of this other paper in Beale's letters or by the author in reference to the contents of the box, so my friend, how is it possible that your author knows of this missing paper and that it will be unintelligible? :laughing7:

Last edited:
OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You see, the author's narration presents one HUGE conflict right from the very start when in the beginning he testifies that there is still a "missing and seemingly unintelligible piece of paper" that is required and yet this all-vital same piece paper is never referenced again throughout the entire rest of the narration, not in the alleged Beale letters and not in the author's play by play narration. So, how is it that the author knows of this still missing and seemingly unintelligible piece of paper if he was reporting the entire truth? Obviously there's no way he could possibly know about it unless his narration was all by deceptive design. :thumbsup:

This is just cold hard fact, period! And yet, folks are still taking his narration as the gospel when it is obviously anything but that, far from it, in fact.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other

[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/I]The pieces of paper that Innis presented are "never spoken of in the narration or numbered according to their length" as detailed in that narration, this telling you that these "two small pieces of paper" that Innis presented were added after the fact. "Period!" :laughing7: Clearly what Innis presented was a fraud devised in the absence of any actual supporting evidence. Doesn't matter who perpetuated the fraud, what matters is that they were manufactured and inserted after the fact.
That is similar Claudine Fulton Ellis's claim of visiting the St Louis Planters Hotel and seeing a portrait of George Radar Brugh hanging in the lobby as proof to her book, when it was no longer hotel since 1922 when converted into an office building, years before her discovery of the missing "Beale letter", AND the building's name was changed in 1930 to the COTTON BELT BUILDING, and demolished in 1976.
There was no Planter's Hotel, no lobby, no Brugh portrait, and with those considerations, makes the entire story of the found "Beale letter" suspect.
This is an ongoing problem with presented claims of evidence connected to the 1885 Beale Papers story that are repeated as fact- under close examination they all become based on the vapors of nebulous speculation.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Beale Papers stand as perfect example of the Certainty Principle, folks only seeing what they had originally set out to see. This is why hopeful solution discoverers over the years have arrived at so many different solutions, because they are the "certain solutions" they had set out to discover right from the very start. This is also why the same person can arrive at so many different "certain solutions", because each time they had set out new again they were/are looking for only the "seemingly hints" that fulfilled that particular pursuit. Yet, once all these "certain solutions" are brought back to be compared against the original source material these "certain solutions" are nowhere in the ballpark, not even close. They are just simple fabrications and manufactures of what the hopeful solution finder had set out to discover right from the very beginning, and so naturally, they have falsely convinced themselves to believe. Not once has any of these "certain solutions" contained that still "missing and unintelligible piece of paper" that the author so very clearly details as being required. :laughing7:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The Beale Papers stand as perfect example of the Certainty Principle, folks only seeing what they had originally set out to see...
Now they are seeing secret codes from Shakespeare's works.
The Beale Papers does have a homage reference or two from "TWO MEN FROM VERONA", but then Ward's father and cousin Sherman were members of the LYNCHBURG THESPIANS.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Franklin/Rebel - is this rock on Roanoke Mountain (Mountain Loop Rd) ?

Edit: ok I saw your post in another thread about the discovery you made near Goose Creek, Roanoke so I assume it is that location, thanks
NOPE, West side of BRP, facing RV.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Good lord, Franklin, there is never any mention of two small pieces of paper....only a "missing unintelligible piece of paper"....to which you have somehow manifested into "two small pieces of paper that needed decoded." Clearly you're just manufacturing things and creating fantasy treasure solves as you go. "Unintelligible" doesn't necessarily mean that it needs decoded, what it means is that the contents of the paper has no intelligible meaning by itself. This could be anything, even a piece of paper with completely random numbers, letters, words, or even symbols on it, or a combination of these things. Two small pieces of paper that needed decoded? Where, pray-tell, did that come from? :laughing7:
What YOU don't understand BS, is that it WAS one piece of "missing paper", torn in half in such a way that TWO partners could "match" the two torn pieces, TOGETHER! DIG...? When the two "pieces" are put together... BINGO! THEY MATCH! :laughing7: :coffee2:

Last edited:
OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What YOU don't understand BS, is that it WAS one piece of "missing paper", torn in half in such a way that TWO partners could "match" the two torn pieces, TOGETHER! DIG...? When the two "pieces" are put together... BINGO! THEY MATCH! :laughing7: :coffee2:

But, there is no mention of two small pieces of paper. Where is that referenced in the narration? :laughing7:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
AGAIN! It WAS one "missing piece of paper"; later, torn in half, making it TWO pieces of paper, as "franklin" said... DUH!

Last edited:
OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AGAIN! It WAS one "missing piece of paper"; later, torn in half, making it TWO pieces of paper, as "franklin" said... DUH!

DUH, once again, where does it tell of this tearing in half "in the only original source material?" I never read any of that in the narration? So, where is it stated that "a single missing piece of paper was torn in half?" Where did that information come from? DUH....:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread