The Romancing Of The Beale Papers

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
Quality research involves ā€œa lot moreā€ then just looking for possible connections, it also involves making aggressive inquiry into why those connections can't be, this being a burden that few, if any, ā€œhopeful researchersā€ are willing to undertake for obvious reasons. However, in this day and age of easy access to information somebody somewhere is going to do this, if in fact, they haven't already done so. Right now there are several ā€œcertain solutionsā€ being prepared, the various authors of these certain solutions completely oblivious to the contrary facts that have already been fully researched and gathered by those who routinely perform quality research and reliable fact finding. So in essence, these certain solutions are dead in the water before they're of the launching pad. Why these hopefuls have yet to recognize this is beyond me? Why they would even bother to put in all of that time and effort without having taken the time to self-check their so called facts is also beyond me? To present it as simple theory is one thing, but to attempt to still present it as fact? Just not that easy to fake it or to fool the masses these days, those days are long-long gone, which is actually a good thing.

Good.
"In essence"...good phrase here; however, you do not know that what's on the "launching pad," with me, is fruitless. You're speaking before you know...right? Be fair.
We're getting somewhere now.
May we wait just a little longer.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... Be fair.
Being fair, you have been saying this same old line for at 7 years, first on another site, and then on here.
A little longer has already been a long time to wait for what seems to be another version of the Beale story is an allegory.
That , being a fair evaluation based on your previous presentations...right?

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good.
"In essence"...good phrase here; however, you do not know that what's on the "launching pad," with me, is fruitless. You're speaking before you know...right? Be fair.

Actually, over the years you've made it pretty clear what's on your launching pad and where you have it aimed. Forget about what you have yet to put out here, go back and research all of those contrary facts and bits of information to what you have already put out there. This is the type of thing I was referring to when I referenced those "Already dead in the water" certain solutions, nobody self-checking that opposing and contrary information to what they propose. Anyone can create seemingly connections to most any avenue they want, that's pretty easy if one is so willing, but you just can't create those missing direct connections no matter how hard you try. They're either there or they aren't.

Last edited:
OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look, fellas, let's be realistic here. If any of us had that directly connecting evidence then we could put it out here a single sentence, a single link or picture, whatever. When folks start launching into long and detailed explanations trying to establish those simple connections then they clearly don't have them.

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
Being fair, you have been saying this same old line for at 7 years, first on another site, and then on here.
A little longer has already been a long time to wait for what seems to be another version of the Beale story is an allegory.
That , being a fair evaluation based on your previous presentations...right?

"The same old line for seven years"...yes, ...unable to be validated. ECS...there's something more! More ...than the "seven year old" research. I know this seems like a lengthy tease, but there is reason for the delay. Really, why do you think I am delaying the final word? And please don't say that same old refrain that there is nothing to reveal or that I'm a "faker". The very hint of early revelation of concrete fact would be detrimental to the cause. And, it is "fair" to feel the way you do. I mean, just how long can you dangle a sucker in front of a child before they turn and lose interest? We're adults though. I'm not a "faker"...I have something to reveal...it must be the right time to reveal it. And, Bigscoop...have ye so little faith that the real deal is now out there upon us?

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And, Bigscoop...have ye so little faith that the real deal is now out there upon us?

I think it's appropriate that you choose the word, faith. Yet if faith was all that was required then this mystery would have already been solved a thousand times over by the faithful. It's this blind faith that you speak of that has caused these folks to completely disregard all of the contrary information and facts so that their "certain solves" can even exist in their own minds. This is how being right and being correct can become two entirely different realities. :thumbsup: (i.e., some strive to be right, others strive to be correct.)

Last edited:

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
I think it's appropriate that you choose the word, faith. Yet if faith was all that was required then this mystery would have already been solved a thousand times over by the faithful. It's this blind faith that you speak of that has caused these folks to completely disregard all of the contrary information and facts so that their "certain solves" can even exist in their own minds. This is how being right and being correct can become two entirely different realities. :thumbsup: (i.e., some strive to be right, others strive to be correct.)

"Blind faith"...hmmm....yeah, true understanding. My soon to come revelation is not without true understanding. Bigscoop, do you think "the real deal is now out there upon us?".........

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Blind faith"...hmmm....yeah, true understanding. My soon to come revelation is not without true understanding. Bigscoop, do you think "the real deal is now out there upon us?".........

I think one can talk himself into believing most anything is the "real deal" in regards to the Beale papers, this simply due to the fact that there is no conclusive evidence in support of the tale to prevent such wide-roaming meanderings. It's this same complete lack of factual restriction that has allowed all of the current and past certain claims, this same complete lack of restriction allowing for the wide range of subject matter incorporated into the those solves. The tale can become anything anyone desires it to believe, the real danger coming when folks actually start to believe in their own creations. The "provenance thread" has been up for quite some time now and I see you've still not posted said provenance. It's a simple thing, really, you either have it or you don't, no long detailed explanations required.

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
I think one can talk himself into believing most anything is the "real deal" in regards to the Beale papers, this simply due to the fact that there is no conclusive evidence in support of the tale to prevent such wide-roaming meanderings. It's this same complete lack of factual restriction that has allowed all of the current and past certain claims, this same complete lack of restriction allowing for the wide range of subject matter incorporated into the those solves. The tale can become anything anyone desires it to believe, the real danger coming when folks actually start to believe in their own creations. The "provenance thread" has been up for quite some time now and I see you've still not posted said provenance. It's a simple thing, really, you either have it or you don't, no long detailed explanations required.

I have "conclusive evidence"...what have I advised concerning this, however? Do you remember? What's going on here is that I cannot talk about it.....yet. I realize this makes you irritated, but there's reason for it. By telling me all the time about "faith" "provenance" and the like, will not accelerate the revelation. You must wait...I will prepare all though and this is what I'm doing.....see? :coffee2:

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
I have "conclusive evidence"...what have I advised concerning this, however? Do you remember? What's going on here is that I cannot talk about it.....yet. I realize this makes you irritated, but there's reason for it. By telling me all the time about "faith" "provenance" and the like, will not accelerate the revelation. You must wait...I will prepare all though and this is what I'm doing.....see? :coffee2:

Do you really think I would have spent all this time and writing if I was just a "faker"?

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll say it yet again, "It's really quite simple, no need for long detailed explanations, just a simple document form that establishes some type of direct connection." I don't care if the "certain claimant" was Thomas J. Beale's twin brother, without said simple conclusive proof everything else means nothing. The conclusive proof is simple and easy to present all on it's own merits without all of the other smoke and chapters. The chapters come, "after the fact." No need for them with something so self-explanatory.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Work on this...
With all these different "solves" presented, be it the ciphers or the real story behind the pamphlet's Beale perilous adventure/ treasure tale, how will it be determined which one is correct and which are not, or if none of the above because it was just a story sprung from of the mind of this ever mysterious "unknown author"?

Last edited:

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
With all these different "solves" presented, be it the ciphers or the real story behind the pamphlet's Beale perilous adventure/ treasure tale, how will it be determined which one is correct and which are not, or if none of the above because it was just a story sprung from of the mind of this ever mysterious "unknown author"?

ECS...the "soup" is merely chicken broth - can't ruin that and the chicken broth is treasure, Bigscoop...a fabulous and grand treasure of everything one can imagine. It will be "self-explanatory". When it is revealed.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ECS...the "soup" is merely chicken broth - can't ruin that and the chicken broth is treasure, Bigscoop...a fabulous and grand treasure of everything one can imagine. It will be "self-explanatory". When it is revealed.

I have no doubt that I'm going to see what you want people to see and that you personally believe that it holds some connection of some type to the narration. Question is, will the big reveal be short a simple or long and filled with details and explanation as to how it supposedly connects? I'm betting the later, for sure.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions