University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You must not have seen the video. How can you say something about what you have never seen! Wow!

Great question!You see, the answer is rather simple, just as I don't need to review a lot of today's movies to know that they are fiction. You see, when the entire plot is built upon man-made manufactured evidence then so must be the movie. This is why the movie you speak of gets so little viewing and following from the targeted community, because generally speaking, people aren't stupid. :icon_thumleft:

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great question!You see, the answer is rather simple, just as I don't need to review a lot of today's movies to know that they are fiction. You see, when the entire plot is built upon man-made manufactured evidence then so must be the movie. This is why the movie you speak of gets so little viewing and following from the targeted community, because generally speaking, people aren't stupid. :icon_thumleft:

How do you fit that head in the door? You are a rockstar? Or have been the President of some large Corporation possibly? Or something other than a YouTuber?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How do you fit that head in the door? You are a rockstar? Or have been the President of some large Corporation possibly? Or something other than a YouTuber?

Just telling it like it is...."reality".....no special credentials required just some basic 101 real-world experience. It's like that door you mentioned, open it and there will be something on the other side, can't get the door open an one can only imagine what might be on the other side. All of this basic 101 applies to the Beale thing, no true provenance and one can only imagine or fantasize about what might be on the other side......no big mystery to any of this, just the way it is. Most folks have and accept this basic knowledge. That's why they're not so easily fooled.....:thumbsup:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
YOU have Tunnel Vision, in the BOX of the Beale Expedition per BPP/"JOB Print". "Beale 101"... LOL! We WILL open "the door" to other possibilities". At one time, the Earth was FLAT; the Earth, was the CENTER of the Universe... LOL! AND! "THEY" provided PROVENANCE! HEH!

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
YOU have Tunnel Vision, in the BOX of the Beale Expedition per BPP/"JOB Print". "Beale 101"... LOL! We WILL open "the door" to other possibilities". At one time, the Earth was FLAT; the Earth, was the CENTER of the Universe... LOL! AND! "THEY" provided PROVENANCE! HEH!

Well, good luck with finding that provenance or even a door that hasn't already been opened a thousand times. You see, they knew there was an earth, a universe, HUGE-HUGE difference between finding provenance around things that exist and things that never did. Like I've always said, "If we're going to look for things then let us look for things we know to exist." To this day there's still not so much as a breeze of evidence that TJB, the party, the grand adventure, and treasure ever existed at all, just a lot of he-said-she-said, wild speculation, promotion and propaganda, and completely blind faith. "They knew the earth was real, they knew the universe was out there." :icon_thumleft:

Tunnel vision is looking for one thing and one thing only, and in this case it's once again a common hook, "treasure"...

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, good luck with finding that provenance or even a door that hasn't already been opened a thousand times. You see, they knew there was an earth, a universe, HUGE-HUGE difference between finding provenance around things that exist and things that never did. Like I've always said, "If we're going to look for things then let us look for things we know to exist." To this day there's still not so much as a breeze of evidence that TJB, the party, the grand adventure, and treasure ever existed at all, just a lot of he-said-she-said, wild speculation, promotion and propaganda, and completely blind faith. "They knew the earth was real, they knew the universe was out there." :icon_thumleft:

Tunnel vision is looking for one thing and one thing only, and in this case it's once again a common hook, "treasure"...
LOL! YOU missed my point, COMPLETELY... subsequent R & I FOUND MORE info that up-dated EVERYONE, NOT stuck in their own Tunnel-Vision or Box. For US... "Treasure", it is... MAYBE NOT the "Beale"; MAYBE MORE! SERENDIPITY-R-US!

OP
OP
Cryptography

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is there more on this?

The author whoever it was had all the notes from Mr Morriss. Then they came up with a booklet to flush out whoever had the key to the ciphers. No key was found! Looking at the other thread about the flood we can see why. It was still in play ( The Pamphlet ) as the newspaper article in Jan 20 1893 The Roanoke Times talks about how no one has found the treasure yet. This confirms that the pamphlet was not a fictional work as some people wish.

With a second key there is found in page two a second deciphered message, This is a FACT, I have seen it for myself.
thanks

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... It was still in play ( The Pamphlet ) as the newspaper article in Jan 20 1893 The Roanoke Times talks about how no one has found the treasure yet. This confirms that the pamphlet was not a fictional work as some people wish...
That "article" in the Roanoke Times is a book review of the Beale Papers with the author listed as "J B Ware", not Ward.
There are other errors also contained in this book review passed off as a "personal interest story" for the time period.
The only thing it confirms is the gullibility of the unwary reader, a very large and non-exclusive club.

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That "article" in the Roanoke Times is a book review of the Beale Papers with the author listed as "J B Ware", not Ward.
There are other errors also contained in this book review passed off as a "personal interest story" for the time period.
The only thing it confirms is the gullibility of the unwary reader, a very large and non-exclusive club.

Are you referring to the 1885 newspaper article? Or this 1893 newspaper article?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The author whoever it was had all the notes from Mr Morriss. Then they came up with a booklet to flush out whoever had the key to the ciphers.

You want to be careful with any claims you lay to the above theory, starting to hinge pretty close to plagiarism as this theory was originally introduced several years back. As for the flood, though, lightening existed back then too...so why not just claim that the holder of the key was struck by lightening and set aflame? Or, why not recognize that perhaps the service of Morriss was never required and that everything proceeded without a hitch? Just curious, if you're going to wildly speculate and assume why only speculate and assume those remedies that suit your personal desires and manufacture? :laughing7:

OP
OP
Cryptography

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You want to be careful with any claims you lay to the above theory, starting to hinge pretty close to plagiarism as this theory was originally introduced several years back. As for the flood, though, lightening existed back then too...so why not just claim that the holder of the key was struck by lightening and set aflame? Or, why not recognize that perhaps the service of Morriss was never required and that everything proceeded without a hitch? Just curious, if you're going to wildly speculate and assume why only speculate and assume those remedies that suit your personal desires and manufacture? :laughing7:

Please state your weight to plagiarism! The only information about a secret cipher with been paged two comes from an old friend.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only information about a secret cipher with been paged two comes from an old friend.

When and if the time comes, I'll show you where this theory originated, with weight. Not my credibility or my hypothesis once again hanging in the balance....:laughing7:

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When and if the time comes, I'll show you where this theory originated, with weight. Not my credibility or my hypothesis once again hanging in the balance....:laughing7:

The only one I know of is in a YouTube video by The Beale Papers channel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread