Let's see who.....

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
Back to topic....maybe?
"...eventually bringing to light the missing paper."
So how does our author know that there is still a missing paper?
A) because he already knows there is a missing paper?
B) because he just wants people to assume that there is a missing paper?

C) because he can't get the one working key that he does have to work on the other ciphers?
The above are the only three possible answers to the question, so consider each possible answer and it's meaning carefully before you set off trying to find remedy.

What's the point of this exercise, really, if the story is all fiction?
What does it matter is we're not lead to THE treasure by simply reading the story?

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's the point of this exercise, really, if the story is all fiction?
What does it matter is we're not lead to THE treasure by simply reading the story?

More nails, you need more nails!...:laughing7:...."What verified Beale treasure do you refer?" :thumbsup:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's the point of this exercise, really,....

Apparently, unlike you, I would not allow an accountant to surgically remove the suspected tumor in my brain simply because he manufactured some wild mathematical theory suggesting that I had such tumor. That is the point in this exercise. :occasion14::laughing7:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... Accurate solve has come from the complete fictional story... The treasure is not fiction, only the tale or story of Beale.
If the Beale tale is a "complete fictional story" in your words, how do you make that leap that the "treasure is not fiction".
Fiction from fiction is still, you got it, FICTION.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If the author is trying to draw his readers attention to "a missing paper", and in light that he already possess one working key, "how does he know that there is only one missing paper? Why not two, or maybe three?" This is one more HUGE author stumble/deception that I can't believe some folks haven't already taken note of. Apparently your author knows that there is only one missing paper but how could he possibly know this? Only one possible answer here folks....:laughing7:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If the author is trying to draw his readers attention to "a missing paper", and in light that he already possess one working key, "how does he know that there is only one missing paper? Why not two, or maybe three?" This is one more HUGE author stumble/deception that I can't believe some folks haven't already taken note of. Apparently your author knows that there is only one missing paper but how could he possibly know this? Only one possible answer here folks....:laughing7:

The bottom line, the cold hard truth, when you add everything else that goes along with the above..."your author knows way too much that he couldn't otherwise possibly know unless he already knew these things." This FACT should be abundantly clear to everyone by now. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread