Mississippi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Bumbalawski

Mar 2, 2015
Beans Cove Pa.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Johnny. I too am retired and somewhat disabled myself, but I not a treasure hunter per se. What I have seen on here are many well meaning and determined people. I have also seen more theories concerning Beale than hairs I have on my head and I am not bald. I can't what to see what you have to share.

Donnie Carns

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
Hello, Johnny...good to have you on board here. I see that Donnie Carns welcomed you too...good man he is.

Legrand

OP
OP
45th_Johnny

45th_Johnny

Jul 14, 2017
Mississippi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the responses. Well from what I just read the treasure has been found. I guess I can go back to sleep for another seventeen years.

Johnny.

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
Thanks for the responses. Well from what I just read the treasure has been found. I guess I can go back to sleep for another seventeen years.

Johnny.

Yes...but not revealed yet. No need to go back to sleep ...the fun is just about to begin. Besides, too much sleep, like too little, is not good for you.

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello to all,

I am long time retired, but I was a treasure hunter. I studied Beale and think I may have had more insight into Beale then the average person and I would like to help. I am too old and disabled to do anything on my own. And besides I need 5 post to do anything in here.

Johnny

There's a lot of information here in these threads. Don't let these guys run you off with there bashing eh!

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello to all,

I am long time retired, but I was a treasure hunter. I studied Beale and think I may have had more insight into Beale then the average person and I would like to help. I am too old and disabled to do anything on my own. And besides I need 5 post to do anything in here.

Johnny

Have you looked into the Thomas Beal with the letters in Virginia 1817?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you looked into the Thomas Beal with the letters in Virginia 1817?

That most likely is a misprint. The two Thomas Beale's in New Orleans sometimes had their name spelled "Beal" in court documents. There was a Thomas Beale living in that area at that time and it was a cousin to the New Orleans Beale. There was another living in Nettles or Cumberland, Maryland and he was an Uncle to the Thomas Beale of New Orleans.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beal was on all the letters held for Beal in 1817. That would indicate his name was Beal and not Beale or Beall.

:laughing7:...or the obvious, that it was a different Beale. Heaven forbid one has to consider that likely possibility, right....:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread