The 1826 Flood Of St Louis Destruction of the Unintelligible Writing Key

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing7:...yep! Like absolutely zero supporting evidences of the main character, the grand adventure, the party, the treasure, etc., etc., also the presence of multiple author errors and flat out lies.....and....a long and continued list of manufactured and fabricated solutions and solves that, just like the tale, lack all of the same. "Sound familiar?"...:laughing7: Thanks for pointing that out (you) yet again.....:icon_thumleft:

How is that WIKI article going? Can I go there and see it now?

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
According to the articles in this thread there was a flood in 1826 in Franklin and St Louis. The Flood was so bad that later moved a whole city inland.

Beale tell's Mr Morriss in the first letter sent, there is a letter with a key to be sent from St Louis held by a friend till 1832.

At the time of this flood most of each city was destroyed.

Doesn't take much intelligents to see this is a true option as a natural destruction of the letter Beale had placed with a friend.

My theory is this friend was a Lawyer in St Louis or another innkeeper!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
According to the articles in this thread there was a flood in 1826 in Franklin and St Louis. The Flood was so bad that later moved a whole city inland.

Beale tell's Mr Morriss in the first letter sent, there is a letter with a key to be sent from St Louis held by a friend till 1832.

At the time of this flood most of each city was destroyed.

Doesn't take much intelligents to see this is a true option as a natural destruction of the letter Beale had placed with a friend.

My theory is this friend was a Lawyer in St Louis or another innkeeper!

What letters? Outside of the 1885 fantastical tale there exist no alleged letters.

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"We can all find excuses as to why facts fail to exist." But they are only excuses, not facts. :icon_thumright:

Looking at the WIKI site today, but I don't see any of your theories there yet? Did you try at all or just gave up?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking at the WIKI site today, but I don't see any of your theories there yet? Did you try at all or just gave up?

:laughing7:...when there are no facts to present other then the "one fact" of, "there are zero supporting facts in connection with this fantastical tale and it's contents" then what is there to offer of any true value. Excuses? Wild speculations? Shoot, folks will find all of that they desire in the forums, various websites, etc., etc. Already enough of that to fuel a tank around the world at least twice....:laughing7:

You do realize that in all of your joint efforts in these forums, and elsewhere, that you still have yet to manage a single shred of directly connecting evidence or supporting fact to all of those accumulated claims that you have presented. Just more excuses as to why you've not been able to do that. Just more evidences as to why the tale isn't true. :icon_thumright:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doesn't take much intelligence to see this is a true option as a natural destruction of the letter Beale had placed with a friend.

LMAO! "A true option." :laughing7: How do truths/facts have options?.....LMAO!!!!! :laughing7:

Whooooo.....now that's funny as heck and oh-so telling....:laughing7:.....the "END GAME" buzzer is sounding like crazy, lights flashing everywhere.

"No, your Honor, he either killed him in the study with a pipe, or in the kitchen with candle stick, or in the den with a toothpick. Dosen't matter if he was there or not. But the truth is whichever one you decide to be the truth! I rest my accurate optional case!" :laughing7:

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LMAO! "A true option." :laughing7: How do truths/facts have options?.....LMAO!!!!! :laughing7:

Whooooo.....now that's funny as heck and oh-so telling....:laughing7:.....the "END GAME" buzzer is sounding like crazy, lights flashing everywhere.

"No, your Honor, he either killed him in the study with a pipe, or in the kitchen with candle stick, or in the den with a toothpick. Dosen't matter if he was there or not. But the truth is whichever one you decide to be the truth! I rest my accurate optional case!" :laughing7:

I see the NSA seem to be the original place for this theory. The author and posters on this thread looked up the newspaper articles.

I would say this theory is very well behaved. I do believe they are very good at their jobs too!

I guess your problem is with the NSA then?

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I would say you have an interesting outlook on reality!

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see the NSA seem to be the original place for this theory. The author and posters on this thread looked up the newspaper articles.

I would say this theory is very well behaved. I do believe they are very good at their jobs too!

I guess your problem is with the NSA then?

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would it be wrong to say parchment was used in the letter to Mr Morriss then?

What type of ink was used in the 1822 St Louis setting?

All of these questions are relevant to what happened to the letter that was to be sent by a friend in 1832.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would it be wrong to say parchment was used in the letter to Mr Morriss then?

The "alleged letters" appear on whatever paper the publisher used in 1885. :laughing7: So lacking any actual letters, it would be wrong to wildly assume that the alleged letters were real and that parchment was used in 1822 and that said alleged letters were destroyed by a flood or sent to a friend in 1832. Very-very wrong, indeed, unless one is just wildly speculating, of course. :icon_thumright: (Just keep posting as you are, a new dagger warehouse has been secured.)

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The "alleged letters" appear on whatever paper the publisher used in 1885. :laughing7: So lacking any actual letters, it would be wrong to wildly assume that the alleged letters were real and that parchment was used in 1822 and that said alleged letters were destroyed by a flood or sent to a friend in 1832. Very-very wrong, indeed, unless one is just wildly speculating, of course. :icon_thumright: (Just keep posting as you are, a new dagger warehouse has been secured.)

All you seem to have is " it's not real" as your point of reference! Uncle Joe Nickell would be proud of you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread