The 1826 Flood Of St Louis Destruction of the Unintelligible Writing Key

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would it be wrong to say parchment was used in the letter to Mr Morriss then?

What type of ink was used in the 1822 St Louis setting?

All of these questions are relevant to what happened to the letter that was to be sent by a friend in 1832.

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We can see what was common in the area of St Louis. There is only two types of ink used in 1822.

Seems Oak Galls and Iron Sulfate were used. Oak Gall would have definitely cause damage to a letter if used.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Not done yet!

Why is the last hope sentence for the naysayers, it's not real!
The assumption is very week and worthless.

With all the facts in these threads, it has been proven over and over the Beale Ciphers are real. The Pamphlet itself is off on some facts that the decoding clarifies. As someone said, ( why spend that much time on ciphers that did not lead to something extraordinary ) In decoding these ciphers I have seen why they were needed.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
With all the facts in these threads, it has been proven over and over the Beale Ciphers are real. The Pamphlet itself is off on some facts that the decoding clarifies. As someone said, ( why spend that much time on ciphers that did not lead to something extraordinary ) In decoding these ciphers I have seen why they were needed.
Do tell...

OP
OP
Cryptography

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see the NSA seem to be the original place for this theory. The author and posters on this thread looked up the newspaper articles.

I would say this theory is very well behaved. I do believe they are very good at their jobs too!

I guess your problem is with the NSA then?

Gues Who put that up?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread