What Is A Hypothisis, a Theory, and an Idea?

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
...wait as more endlessly come forth with claims of cipher solutions that never get beyond the claim and another round of neverending hypothesis, theory, and ideas presented in place of fact with NO final resolution. :thumbsup:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
...wait as more endlessly come forth with claims of cipher solutions that never get beyond the claim and another round of neverending hypothesis, theory, and ideas presented in place of fact with NO final resolution. :thumbsup:
NEVER-ENDING story...

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The story has ended for me. It can end for you. I still have a couple locations where there may be another treasure other than the BT, I would like to dig with landowners permission. Those bent knee trees still has my curiosity. I know they are not natural.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... Provenance doesn't come after the fact, it comes before. Provenance isn't something you can manufacture. :thumbsup:
It is this complete lack of provenance that generates all the alternative theories of the "true story behind the Beale story" fabrications.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW Just WOW

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... it has become obvious that some are confused when attempting to explain their hypothesis, theories, ideas, and why they are such and not actual fact. I think this confusion is what has led to a lot of premature certain claims of remedy and solve...
Some of this confusion also arises from these "after BEALE PAPERS" books by Rose, Ellis, and others, that masquerade as "fact" and then this pseudoprovenance is referenced as evidence for the Beale perilous adventure treasure tale of the dime novel job print pamphlet.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Emma Jean H Rose author of the fictional adventure novel, "MYSTERY BENREATH THE BANEBERRY BUSH: BASED ON THE THOMAS JEFFERSON BEALE CIPHERS"
While acknowledged as a fiction novel based on pieced together "facts", some have search for the Beale treasure in Pennsylvania using this book as a guide.
NOTE: Ward's original 1885 BEALE PAPERS only had the initial "J" as a middle name, "Jefferson" was first mentioned in the HART PAPERS, and since accepted as being "fact".

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I find it strange that the idea of legitimacy is being argued about here in the title.....

Not like anyone asked me it's just funny that each of you have soooooo many different posts that show there is an argument on your side from a historical point that your person of interest is the right Beale

No research on the ground like JustinTime, no mines found or codes broken related to a map and measurements to a location

Just hours of discussion filling the board.....

Cant you guys stay focused on one post?

Geez.....its like looking for some new info on the Beale has become a sales pitch for some of you.....that's not what searching for a treasure is.....

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I find it strange that the idea of legitimacy is being argued about here in the title.....

Not like anyone asked me it's just funny that each of you have soooooo many different posts that show there is an argument on your side from a historical point that your person of interest is the right Beale

No research on the ground like JustinTime, no mines found or codes broken related to a map and measurements to a location

Just hours of discussion filling the board.....

Cant you guys stay focused on one post?

Geez.....its like looking for some new info on the Beale has become a sales pitch for some of you.....that's not what searching for a treasure is.....

First of all, you are uninformed on several counts. And second, it is this misinformation that you post that prevents you from having full scope on just how much and to what lengths many have gone through in researching this mystery, all of this leading to the "factual conclusions and points of argument" that have been presented in relation to both cipher solutions and historical context. This is why your presented theories aren't going anywhere, because you still continue to deny many of the cold hard facts "and realities" encountered along your course. :icon_thumright:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other

Not like anyone asked me it's just funny that each of you have soooooo many different posts that show there is an argument on your side from a historical point that your person of interest is the right Beale...
What I find strange is that so much time and money has been spent either in solving the ciphers, proving the perilous adventure of the Thomas J Beale Party as true, or boots on the ground digging for a treasure from a work of fiction that has NO collaboration or provenance of anything contained in the story outside of that published for profit story.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First of all, you are uninformed on several counts. And second, it is this misinformation that you post that prevents you from having full scope on just how much and to what lengths many have gone through in researching this mystery, all of this leading to the "factual conclusions and points of argument" that have been presented in relation to both cipher solutions and historical context. This is why your presented theories aren't going anywhere, because you still continue to deny many of the cold hard facts "and realities" encountered along your course. :icon_thumright:

How would you have any idea what I am informed about....lol

I hold not only the mine systems, but the keys to the beale's ciphers and don't even need to argue the points away to anyone.....

BTW my answers are going places.....it is you who has been shown that you are continuing the same revelations about a "hidden treasure" that you never intend to find....

Wondering if you are able to make it to the removal of the Albert Pike Statute or if you refuse to believe......lol

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

I hold not only the mine systems, but the keys to the beale's ciphers and don't even need to argue the points away to anyone.....

BTW my answers are going places.....it is you who has been shown that you are continuing the same revelations about a "hidden treasure" that you never intend to find....

Wondering if you are able to make it to the removal of the Albert Pike Statute or if you refuse to believe......lol

You mean the Beale with the dancing camels?

camels.jpg

And the Pike with the peek?

Pikes-Peak_Summit-Sign_2012-10-21.JPG

Seems like a Survey is in order! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

See what I mean, you can't even recall what you typed in your previous post, that bit of misinformation you suggested regarding the limited research of others...:laughing7: Second point, a great deal of your theory is so seriously and so obviously flawed that I have absolutely no doubt that you will still be continuing to realize the manufactured connections you have fabricated in your own mind right up to your eventual last breath. Dozens just like you have passed through this very same phase of Beale certainty before....nothing new in any of it and nothing ever coming from any of it. It's all been claimed and done before. :icon_thumleft:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Emma Jean H Rose author of the fictional adventure novel, "MYSTERY BENREATH THE BANEBERRY BUSH: BASED ON THE THOMAS JEFFERSON BEALE CIPHERS"
While acknowledged as a fiction novel based on pieced together "facts", some have search for the Beale treasure in Pennsylvania using this book as a guide.
NOTE: Ward's original 1885 BEALE PAPERS only had the initial "J" as a middle name, "Jefferson" was first mentioned in the HART PAPERS, and since accepted as being "fact".
BAH HUMBUG! NEVER read that book... don't care to.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions