The Top Five Decoded Cipher Claims

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Green and red ones! Whoops Emeralds, those should be really good, not sure about the Rubies (could well be Garnets).

Right funny you should mention rubies. A brothel house near where TJB and his men buried the treasure was named "Ruby's" but it seems no one but myself has found where it was located.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
...and how did you determine that TJB and his men buried this treasure near RUBY's infamous house?
Since RUBY's is not mentioned in the only original source of the Beale story, where did this information originate?
Was RUBY's 4 miles from Buford's, or was it on a smeared butter paper map?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your rhetorical and repeatious remarks are getting to defame Claudine Fulton Ellis and myself included. When are you going to post about the Beale Treasure and stop throwing pitch forks trying to scare someone in to posting more research and information that you never seek to find for yourself. STOP IT.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... A brothel house near where TJB and his men buried the treasure was named "Ruby's" but it seems no one but myself has found where it was located.
The question posed was based on your above statement.
How is that defaming you or Claudine Fulton Ellis, whose name for that matter was not mentioned in my post?
If one posts a statement as "fact", one should expect it to be questioned, as you have done with me and others who have contributed to these Beale threads- for every "pro" there is a valid and provable "con", many times correcting misinformation posted in the guise of fact.
Incidentally, I have posted factual information from my research of which you are quite aware, but when my synthesis conclusions dispute and disagree with what have posted, you resort to complaints and insults, and making references that I should quit posting and go away.
Why? Please stop it.

Last edited:

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How do you determine "actually deciphered"?
There have been many claims over the years of decipherments of C1 & C3, but all have contained very different messages, and the three you mentioned, probably do not contain the same messages.
...and that, M Poe, is the Grand Fret!

Show everyone how you did your decipherments! So me and BigScop can go about and get the treasurer for ourselves. You can be the person who deciphered the papers and we get the treasurer!

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Show everyone how you did your decipherments! So me and BigScop can go about and get the treasurer for ourselves. You can be the person who deciphered the papers and we get the treasurer!

I have been approached by many wanting to know where the treasure is . They will try to trick you , lie to you and say you have not decoded unless they say you have . They will claim they are your peers and they are the ones you must show proof to . They will try to tell you they are producers of some new show that is about the Beale Papers and yet have no clue what the Beale Papers even say . Not refering to you !

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
You lost your marbles?
Have you recovered some marbles?
Were they genuine Bedford county Beale marbles?
You know people will approach you wanting to know where you found them. They will try to trick you, lie to you and say that you have not found the Beale marbles...
...but as long as you don't present and show these marbles they will remain as Beale marbles.

Last edited:

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Have you recovered some marbles?
Were they genuine Bedford county Beale marbles?
You know people will approach you wanting to know where you found them. They will try to trick you, lie to you and say that you have not found the Beale marbles...
...but as long as you don't present and show these marbles they will remain as Beale marbles.

What size do you need ?
13402915.jpg

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When you can not answer you always go to the toy store.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... A brothel house near where TJB and his men buried the treasure was named "Ruby's" but it seems no one but myself has found where it was located.
...or could it be where they spent the treasure? :wink:
Then told those that remained out west that they dug a vault six feet in the ground, lined it with stone, placed the gold, silver, and jewels in iron pots four miles from Buford's.
...but everything is cool because Beale left an iron box with Morriss that explained all in code, then went to the next street over from the Washington House, Commerce Street, for one last visit to "where everybody knows your name, and their always glad you came", Buzzard's Roost.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you know that the Washington House was used as a town property locator by early deeds in Lynchburg? Do you know to whom the Washington House name is referring to? It was not George Washington.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions