The Top Five Decoded Cipher Claims

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So who are the top five claims of decoded cipher that we know today?
:laughing7:....step back and reconsider your question. They're all just empty claims. How can anyone rate empty claims? Are we to rate solely on imagination and creativity?.....:laughing7:

Last edited:

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
Well?

165e527f7291fd345a1012b12c81cc92.gif

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
See what I mean...:laughing7:...."imagination and very creative minds." Once again, cartoons in place of provenance. :laughing7:

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pretty much like that....:laughing7:....not so much as a peep-hole of provenance anywhere. :thumbsup: But they do have a lot of random cartoons and random pictures!

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Oh it was just my imagination, once again, running away with me...." Reb, ECS, who sang that song? It would be a good Beale theme song. :laughing7:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
"Oh it was just my imagination, once again, running away with me...." Reb, ECS, who sang that song? It would be a good Beale theme song. :laughing7:
HA! Don't do the NAME THAT TUNE game... is it in your Juke Box at the Tiki Bar...? PLAY IT AGAIN, SAM!

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So who are the top five claims of decoded cipher that we know today?

Why did you post another thread about the five claims of decoded ciphers? I already posted my claim in your thread "Deciphered Pages from People that claim they are the ONE." Post #273

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I withdraw my name from that list. I did the best I could with random ciphers. If the ciphers had been an actual cipher code my method would have deciphered it. Good luck if anyone wants to continue hunting but you may want to heed the author's warning, "If you do not have the spare time leave it alone.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I only know of a few! Three so far that actually deciphered the text, but there are many just digging holes blindly.

All cipher solutions have been blindly pursued. No real difference between blindly digging holes and blindly creating cipher solutions. Personal perception is the only difference.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I only know of a few! Three so far that actually deciphered the text...
How do you determine "actually deciphered"?
There have been many claims over the years of decipherments of C1 & C3, but all have contained very different messages, and the three you mentioned, probably do not contain the same messages.
...and that, M Poe, is the Grand Fret!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread