OK, Bigscoop...we'll just wait until the "worth the candle" burns down to the "end".

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
ARE YOU, now...?
This story will never end, neither will the search, and we all know the reason why.
There will always be another "angle" to develop for the search, and that becomes a dead end, there will be another that "may" be something.
So BE IT!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just, "Let it Be" "Let it Be" Good song.

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
You will find in the days ahead, that I will not disappoint everyone here. Yes, we're still waiting...too bad if you can't wait.

The candle still burns.
...the candle may well still burn if one keeps replacing the ones that have burned down.
That is the true game.

OP
OP
L

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
...the candle may well still burn if one keeps replacing the ones that have burned down.
That is the true game.

Yes...it's "true" and it's a "game"...and yes, a second candle has been lit. Patience.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"The game"....and here it is. "If I proceed this way then it appears that this is relevant and I can present it as being such." This is the game, something the author fully understood in regards to human nature. But in the end there is never anything that can be directly connected to the original source, never. It's a game of fooling one's self, a writer playing upon the hopes and unrealistic dreams and fantasies of others. Perhaps the author was simply suggesting that instead of finding wealth you have to work for it, thus his reference to his own folly in pursuit of said "illusion". :thumbsup: One will always be "oh-so close." Yet they will never make that required connection, and with good reason. It's a game, for sure, and the author knew that many would indeed keep playing it to the very sad end.

OP
OP
L

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
Yes...it's "true" and it's a "game"...and yes, a second candle has been lit. Patience.

Message is the same...patience.

battery-operated-window-candle-light-7.jpg

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep bailing that water Captain....:laughing7:.....while you continue bailing that same ocean water and waiting for that one directly connecting fact that will never come we'll all be safely on solid ground and drinking freshwater. :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
L

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
Keep bailing that water Captain....:laughing7:.....while you continue bailing that same ocean water and waiting for that one directly connecting fact that will never come we'll all be safely on solid ground and drinking freshwater. :icon_thumright:

At least I won't worry about your coming earthquake....please, quit with the:

Psychological operations (PSYOP) are planned operations to convey selected information and indicators to audiences to influence their emotions, motives, and objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of governments, organizations, groups, and individuals. You've been, and continue to be, nearing abuse of my position with your past comments of coffin nailing and now lost at sea comments. Maybe the mod will stop you. "Who shall tell."

Patience....

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Then just post one directly connecting fact, just one. I'm not the one who has made such bold claim of solve without the ability to establish that/those claims, you are. I'm not the one who is still trying to sell claims of directly connecting fact to folks when there are no directly connecting facts to sell, you are. When you continue to come onto public informs and you continue to post false claim then those false claims need to be exposed for what they are, misleading information that is presented to be conclusive fact. You put yourself in your current position, I didn't put you there, you did. Just answer this question which has been asked several times now, "What facts did you know about the story source or the ciphers before you began your work on them?" You've continued to make bold claim, and not for days, or weeks, or months, but for years now. Time to either step up to those claims or to realize there lack of fact and dismiss them for what they really are. :icon_thumright:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One more thing here, Legrand, look at the source of this thread and it's direction, you aggressively pursued me, I didn't go looking for you. So I doubt the mods are going to bail you out of your own continued doing. In some previous other threads, the same thing, you injected yourself into into those discussions by quoting me and pursing those encounters. I have never gone looking for you, I have never created threads directly calling you out as you have done here, and elsewhere. You asked for it, begged for it, and now that you're getting way more then you can chew you want the mods to save you. I mean, Dude, it's pretty simple, don't call me out if you can't handle the facts you know I'm going to put before you. :notworthy:

PS: I mean just consider this thread, it had been idle for quite a while, something i was perfectly content with, but you just had to go looking for it so you could start in again. :laughing7:....and now that you're getting exactly what you went looking for.....you want the mods to make it stop. Really? Step back, think about you're doing before you do it. Think about the bold unsupported claims you make before you make them., etc. That's how you make it stop. :icon_thumright:

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The only reason for the lack of conversation, is boredom.
No one has found the hidden material or has the viable solution.
Boredom.
You will find in the days ahead, that I will not disappoint everyone here. Yes, we're still waiting...
So, Legrand, is this an admission that you and the unnamed "us" have not found the "hidden material" or have a "viable solution" and are still waiting for the magical reveal that has yet to materialize?

:lightbulb_off: *YAWN* :sleepy2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread