Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree94Likes

Thread: OK, Bigscoop...well just wait until the "worth the candle" burns down to the "end".

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    manaloneblog.wordpress.com

Jun 2010
    Wherever there be treasure!
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    8347 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    "The game"....and here it is. "If I proceed this way then it appears that this is relevant and I can present it as being such." This is the game, something the author fully understood in regards to human nature. But in the end there is never anything that can be directly connected to the original source, never. It's a game of fooling one's self, a writer playing upon the hopes and unrealistic dreams and fantasies of others. Perhaps the author was simply suggesting that instead of finding wealth you have to work for it, thus his reference to his own folly in pursuit of said "illusion". One will always be "oh-so close." Yet they will never make that required connection, and with good reason. It's a game, for sure, and the author knew that many would indeed keep playing it to the very sad end.
    ECS likes this.
    "Treasure is wherever it can be found."

us
    Jul 2008
    265 times
    Quote Originally Posted by legrand View Post
    Yes...it's "true" and it's a "game"...and yes, a second candle has been lit. Patience.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    9388 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    Yes...it's "true" and it's a "game"...and yes, a second candle has been lit. Patience.
    You have well passed the lighting of a "second candle" many times over in this game.
    bigscoop and franklin like this.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    9388 times
    ... yes, a second candle has been lit...
    ...and many more since you made this post.
    franklin likes this.

us
    Jul 2008
    265 times
    Message is the same...patience.

us

Jun 2010
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    8347 times
    Keep bailing that water Captain.........while you continue bailing that same ocean water and waiting for that one directly connecting fact that will never come we'll all be safely on solid ground and drinking freshwater.
    franklin likes this.

us
    Jul 2008
    265 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bigscoop View Post
    Keep bailing that water Captain.........while you continue bailing that same ocean water and waiting for that one directly connecting fact that will never come we'll all be safely on solid ground and drinking freshwater.
    At least I won't worry about your coming earthquake....please, quit with the:

Psychological operations (PSYOP) are planned operations to convey selected information and indicators to audiences to influence their emotions, motives, and objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of governments, organizations, groups, and individuals. You've been, and continue to be, nearing abuse of my position with your past comments of coffin nailing and now lost at sea comments. Maybe the mod will stop you. "Who shall tell."

Patience....
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us

Jun 2010
    8347 times
    Then just post one directly connecting fact, just one. I'm not the one who has made such bold claim of solve without the ability to establish that/those claims, you are. I'm not the one who is still trying to sell claims of directly connecting fact to folks when there are no directly connecting facts to sell, you are. When you continue to come onto public informs and you continue to post false claim then those false claims need to be exposed for what they are, misleading information that is presented to be conclusive fact. You put yourself in your current position, I didn't put you there, you did. Just answer this question which has been asked several times now, "What facts did you know about the story source or the ciphers before you began your work on them?" You've continued to make bold claim, and not for days, or weeks, or months, but for years now. Time to either step up to those claims or to realize there lack of fact and dismiss them for what they really are.

us

Jun 2010
    8347 times
    One more thing here, Legrand, look at the source of this thread and it's direction, you aggressively pursued me, I didn't go looking for you. So I doubt the mods are going to bail you out of your own continued doing. In some previous other threads, the same thing, you injected yourself into into those discussions by quoting me and pursing those encounters. I have never gone looking for you, I have never created threads directly calling you out as you have done here, and elsewhere. You asked for it, begged for it, and now that you're getting way more then you can chew you want the mods to save you. I mean, Dude, it's pretty simple, don't call me out if you can't handle the facts you know I'm going to put before you.

PS: I mean just consider this thread, it had been idle for quite a while, something i was perfectly content with, but you just had to go looking for it so you could start in again. ....and now that you're getting exactly what you went looking for.....you want the mods to make it stop. Really? Step back, think about you're doing before you do it. Think about the bold unsupported claims you make before you make them., etc. That's how you make it stop.
    Last edited by bigscoop; Feb 10, 2018 at 02:48 PM.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    9388 times
    The only reason for the lack of conversation, is boredom.
    No one has found the hidden material or has the viable solution.
    Boredom.
    You will find in the days ahead, that I will not disappoint everyone here. Yes, we're still waiting...
    So, Legrand, is this an admission that you and the unnamed "us" have not found the "hidden material" or have a "viable solution" and are still waiting for the magical reveal that has yet to materialize?

*YAWN*

us
    Jul 2008
    265 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    So, Legrand, is this an admission that you and the unnamed "us" have not found the "hidden material" or have a "viable solution" and are still waiting for the magical reveal that has yet to materialize?

*YAWN*
    No.
    "We're" or "us" means the people of this thread and I. No, not "us".
    Settle down, Bigscoop.
    It is not quite time for the announcement. Even if it is days, weeks, months or years. IT must be done correctly. This takes time. Pushing me to reveal on your part is fruitless. Fruition will be fabulous. Patience.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    9388 times
    It is not quite time for the announcement. Even if it is days, weeks, months or years. IT [I]must be done correctly. This takes time. Pushing me to reveal on your part is fruitless. Fruition will be fabulous. Patience.
    If it is "not quite time for the announcement" why have you continued posting this same old tired claim?
    franklin likes this.

us

Jun 2010
    8347 times
    This is what's being repeatedly heard from you, "Days, weeks, months, years,....drag it out as long I must until the day comes that I finally find that missing piece of directly connecting proof that finally establishes my premature claim. Because I know it just has to be there somewhere." Just remember that the author even warned you against such illusions.
    franklin and ECS like this.

Charter Member
    us
    "WP"

May 2012
    13405 times
    Stubs. Lotsa stubs....
    franklin and Rebel - KGC like this.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    9388 times
    One need not be nimble nor need to be quick when the candle's not lite in the candlestick.
    franklin likes this.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links