OK, Bigscoop...we'll just wait until the "worth the candle" burns down to the "end".

OP
OP
L

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
So, Legrand, is this an admission that you and the unnamed "us" have not found the "hidden material" or have a "viable solution" and are still waiting for the magical reveal that has yet to materialize?

:lightbulb_off: *YAWN* :sleepy2:

No.
"We're" or "us" means the people of this thread and I. No, not "us".
Settle down, Bigscoop.
It is not quite time for the announcement. Even if it is days, weeks, months or years. IT must be done correctly. This takes time. Pushing me to reveal on your part is fruitless. Fruition will be fabulous. Patience.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
It is not quite time for the announcement. Even if it is days, weeks, months or years. IT must be done correctly. This takes time. Pushing me to reveal on your part is fruitless. Fruition will be fabulous. Patience.

If it is "not quite time for the announcement" why have you continued posting this same old tired claim?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is what's being repeatedly heard from you, "Days, weeks, months, years,....drag it out as long I must until the day comes that I finally find that missing piece of directly connecting proof that finally establishes my premature claim. Because I know it just has to be there somewhere." Just remember that the author even warned you against such illusions. :thumbsup:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Whilst I ponder weak and weary , o' re many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore.
Avast! Here's one that needs deciphered , tis what the candle stub-ble's lite's for.....
What's a candle ,maybe two , as I trouble and eshew?

Twixt one day soon - perhaps eternity ,Ill solve this vexing with most certainty!
Never mind my reasoning , nor heed take it with a pinch of seasoning.
I can fix this ,oh you'll see ......As I put flame to candle three.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll see you fellas around. I do not have waders big enough to wade through all of this garbage. We are suppose to share information and try to solve this mystery. Legrand or Jean Laf can get on here and post anything a diddly or an epitaph and the post go on and on and one. Every thread on the forum gets wiped out by back and forth, "You don't have nothing" Oh, but I do I have it solved and the world will see it in four or five years. Patience, Patience have patience. Crap

OP
OP
L

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
If it is "not quite time for the announcement" why have you continued posting this same old tired claim?

This is a good question, ECS. One in which I will answer. Overall, I'm seeing more constructive dialogue here. Except, Franklin...you're too angry for me.
I began this correspondence a long time ago to warm everyone up to the great revelation. Steps 1-10 went well; however, step 10 is causing much delay. Hence the "patience" word. I can't help that. We simply must be patient.
Franklin, you seem to be the only one saying I have "nothing". This is wrong. The others want proof of what I am intimating at. I understand this. I can't put the cart before the horse more than just a wee bit. The wee bit is the start of my correspondence years ago. Believe me when I say, it takes this long. And, Bigscoop...the reason you have not one "fact" to chew on, is that I've released nothing about what I'm purporting. I can't.
Do stay tuned though, because the great announcement can come at anytime. I cannot and will not confirm or deny anything else.

Ending this post I'll say this: With Beale, anything is possible.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a good question, ECS. One in which I will answer. Overall, I'm seeing more constructive dialogue here. Except, Franklin...you're too angry for me.
I began this correspondence a long time ago to warm everyone up to the great revelation. Steps 1-10 went well; however, step 10 is causing much delay. Hence the "patience" word. I can't help that. We simply must be patient.
Franklin, you seem to be the only one saying I have "nothing". This is wrong. The others want proof of what I am intimating at. I understand this. I can't put the cart before the horse more than just a wee bit. The wee bit is the start of my correspondence years ago. Believe me when I say, it takes this long. And, Bigscoop...the reason you have not one "fact" to chew on, is that I've released nothing about what I'm purporting. I can't.
Do stay tuned though, because the great announcement can come at anytime. I cannot and will not confirm or deny anything else.

"And, Bigscoop...the reason you have not one "fact" to chew on, is that I've released nothing about what I'm purporting. I can't.
Do stay tuned though, because the great announcement can come at anytime. I cannot and will not confirm or deny anything else."

Exactly! :laughing7: You have "released no such fact and cannot confirm or deny anything." Finally, you're starting to realize your self-inflicted conundrum....:icon_thumright:

Still believing that "it can come at anytime".....just as I have outlined, to which is, and always has been, the case. Made the claim prematurely and forever hoping that "it can come at anytime."

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Releventchair...you seem to be a clever one.
Credentials please?

While this puzzle I'm decoding with it's tale of dark foreboding , my pen in need of goading notes but the candle ....Still eroding.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Due to the ambiguity of the Beale narrative text and the lack of any collaboration outside of the BEALE PAPERS for this "perilous adventure", yes anything is possible and many books and claims derived from the nether have proven that possibility time and time again.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Due to the ambiguity of the Beale narrative text and the lack of any collaboration outside of the BEALE PAPERS for this "perilous adventure", yes anything is possible and many books and claims derived from the nether have proven that possibility time and time again.

Books and claims.
Paper 2 is claimed to be a book cipher. At least a key ( D.O.I. ) can be used to decode.
Suggesting the D.O.I. was the key used to make the cipher ,though different keys can be used for both making and decoding.

The " book" type key keeps getting forced to try to decode another numbered paper with garbled results. But why?
Is a "book" type key called for ? Gillogly aside, forcing the same key don't work.
Cryptic genius was not awaiting a challenge on the receiving end . Besides ,Morris was a default contingency.
With no others mentioned , how tough a code would have been needed? Who was pursuing Beale to try and counter his/ their plan? No one was mentioned.
Not even party members who knew,and would understandably toss unanimity aside for their " cut" if doubting the endeavor and thinking better of a bird in the hand in their absence. Doubly so if perilous. Vs. Morriss being executor and having to locate 30 parties assignees.....How long would it be before he decoded,traveled to chase 30 parties desires ,before he got to my kin?If he could.
When I can squirrel it with them instead ....before embarking yet again. No,overly complex encoding for Morriss to decode needed.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
This is a good question, ECS. One in which I will answer...
I began this correspondence a long time ago to warm everyone up to the great revelation...
A "great revelation" would be absolute undeniable hard evidence that the Beale perilous adventure as detailed in the narrative text actually occurred.
Without this PROOF, the Beale Papers is a period fictional dime novel, and the provided DOI "solved" C2 is just another device of the storyline, as well as the remaining unsolvable two.

So, Legrand, I ask, "Do you have this PROOF, or will this revelation turn into another Poe wrote it, faked his death, moved to France to collaborate with Jules Verne story?

OP
OP
L

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
Releventchair...you seem to be a clever one.<br>
Credentials please?
<br><br>What I thought...nothing.<br>Bigscoop, not "prematurely" ... purposefully claimed early for the reason I stated, nothing more.<br>Man, you guys get yourselves in a knot.<br>
<br>

OP
OP
L

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
A "great revelation" would be absolute undeniable hard evidence that the Beale perilous adventure as detailed in the narrative text actually occurred.
Without this PROOF, the Beale Papers is a period fictional dime novel, and the provided DOI "solved" C2 is just another device of the storyline, as well as the remaining unsolvable two.

So, Legrand, I ask, "Do you have this PROOF, or will this revelation turn into another Poe wrote it, faked his death, moved to France to collaborate with Jules Verne story?

There was no perilous adventure ECS. A steganographic "dime novel"...I'll agree to that. Concerning "proof," you will not be disappointed.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
So you are back to the "hidden" message theory that has be presented many times- Paul Stewart with his Freemason allegory is one of many variations on this "steganography" claim.
Those who seek hidden messages will find what they seek every time in everything.

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So you are back to the "hidden" message theory that has be presented many times- Paul Stewart with his Freemason allegory is one of many variations on this "steganography" claim.
Those who seek hidden messages will find what they seek every time in everything.

Exactly! If a two, four, seven, or ten-step program is required to detail a claimed solve then that solve as just as designed as the two, four, seven, or ten-step program designed to explain it. :thumbsup: You don't need to "warm people up" to actual facts.....:laughing7:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is soooo reminiscent of a lot of those failed book buildups......the "big reveal" usually resulting in a book that was doomed from the start.....:laughing7:

OP
OP
L

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
a person who habitually expresses negative or pessimistic views: Despite a general feeling that things were going well, a few naysayers tried to cast gloom.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread