OK, Bigscoop...we'll just wait until the "worth the candle" burns down to the "end".

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's the problem in a question. What impact, do you think, it would have on America, to reveal a time capsule found by the Beale Papers? Do you have any clue as to what may be in this time capsule (and it's not what is spelled out in the story)? Really, think on this and answer me in a PM. Now do you understand "patience"?

So now you're saying that the Beale Papers have lead you to the actual discovery and recovery of a time capsule and that the inspected contents in that newly recovered time capsule are going to have a direct impact on America. You realize that you're saying that you've actually "already discovered and recovered" said time capsule and it's earth shattering contents.

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Legrand, if the target buying consumers of 1885 Lynchburg did not accept the Beale Papers' "authentic statements" as true, and the Buford children caused it to be withdrawn from sales, and an 1887 book never mentions the Beale Papers even as a footnote, as well as the lack of mention in a book about Bedford county by Rowland D Buford, what makes you think that anything in the job print dime novel pamphlet is true for which you have proof?
Ward's own daughter and great grandson said that Ward was the author, and LYNCHBURG VIRGINIAN newspaper owner stated his subeditor, John William Sherman was the author.
If all these people did not believe the treasure story and ciphers real, why do you?

I have never seen these two documents! They must not exist then eh!

OP
OP
L

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
So now you're saying that the Beale Papers have lead you to the actual discovery and recovery of a time capsule and that the inspected contents in that newly recovered time capsule are going to have a direct impact on America. You realize that you're saying that you've actually "already discovered and recovered" said time capsule and it's earth shattering contents.

You didn't answer the question. You made up a scenario in which I thought you've professed you don't do. Well, you did say, "earth shattering"...I guess that suffices as a partial answer, since we'll get nothing more than that from you. If, in fact, the situation was as you suggest, at least you were severely moved by the revelations' impact. And, therefore, we both agree on something...finally.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You didn't answer the question. You made up a scenario in which I thought you've professed you don't do. Well, you did say, "earth shattering"...I guess that suffices as a partial answer, since we'll get nothing more than that from you. If, in fact, the situation was as you suggest, at least you were severely moved by the revelations' impact. And, therefore, we both agree on something...finally.

That's what I figured from you, more dodging. :laughing7: But that fact is you HAVE made such bold claim. You see;
A) you have already made claim of accurate solve, and B) you have made bold claim of knowing what the end result is. And now you claim C) that the end result is a time capsule containing contents that's going to impact America. All this you have done.

Now then, the huge conundrum you have created for yourself is that you can't do A & B without first having actually realized the provenance "C" which you quite clearly haven't realized, which is where all of this "patience" stems from. Just like I said and is always the case, "Premature claims with the a grand reveal that seems oh-so close but will never actually come" because it never existed in the first place.

Now let me save you some time, A) "We can't get access to where said grand reveal is at." B) "We looked but someone had already recovered it." For your convenience I won't include C, which is just the truth, "Gee, guess I was way wrong in my thinking and claims."

OP
OP
L

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
That's what I figured from you, more dodging. :laughing7: But that fact is you HAVE made such bold claim. You see;
A) you have already made claim of accurate solve, and B) you have made bold claim of knowing what the end result is. And now you claim C) that the end result is a time capsule containing contents that's going to impact America. All this you have done.

Now then, the huge conundrum you have created for yourself is that you can't do A & B without first having actually realized the provenance "C" which you quite clearly haven't realized, which is where all of this "patience" stems from. Just like I said and is always the case, "Premature claims with the a grand reveal that seems oh-so close but will never actually come" because it never existed in the first place.

Now let me save you some time, A) "We can't get access to where said grand reveal is at." B) "We looked but someone had already recovered it." For your convenience I won't include C, which is just the truth, "Gee, guess I was way wrong in my thinking and claims."

IT is what it is.
Is it, what is IT?

an-up-close-image-of-white-rope-tied-in-a-gordian-knot-picture-id95910634

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
DO YOU GUYS REALIZE I HAVE READ THIS STUFF FOR YEARS????.....(Sometimes I feel sorry for the moderators on this site.......) WHAT IF (someone) set a CLOCK....??? You either have something/anything or you don't?...WHO would step forward first???? NOT trying to make friends or enemies...been on here a LONG time. What if I die before you guys figure this crap out?...LOL I'll take it back if you get a Reality Show.....:BangHead:

"Soon" ( never minds the elapsed years) all will be revealed by multiple solvers. No rush or race going on though. Competition does not seem to matter. Just secrecy for some reason. (?) L.o.l..

If you don't believe just ask. But don't ask for proof.....

OP
OP
L

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
"Soon" ( never minds the elapsed years) all will be revealed by multiple solvers. No rush or race going on though. Competition does not seem to matter. Just secrecy for some reason. (?) L.o.l..

If you don't believe just ask. But don't ask for proof.....

"Just secrecy for some reason."
Yeah, that.

OP
OP
L

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
Releventchair, ECS and Bigscoop:

You get up...eat your Wheaties and proceed to pounce on 'ol Legrand. Gosh this is fun.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You get up...eat your Wheaties and proceed to pounce on 'ol Legrand. Gosh this is fun.

If destroying your own credibility is your definition of fun, then I guess I'm happy for you.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other

No Wheaties here.

No claim of a unconfirmed site that exists.
Do have a claim of a site that exists.( Non Beale related).
Two years of patience , for an annoying onsite sight, without locating the site within the site. Still bugs me and the temptation is to revisit ,despite.....

Had I posted eureka and someday each step of the way , readers would understandably have been annoyed too.
Good thing I did not crow about it in advance. What was may never be revealed.

Much learned.... Would make a good story to write in a book. Someday,maybe.
Site retains enough potential though to trouble those on and around it if it were published. Should I care?

OP
OP
L

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
No Wheaties here.

No claim of a unconfirmed site that exists.
Do have a claim of a site that exists.( Non Beale related).
Two years of patience , for an annoying onsite sight, without locating the site within the site. Still bugs me and the temptation is to revisit ,despite.....

Had I posted eureka and someday each step of the way , readers would understandably have been annoyed too.
Good thing I did not crow about it in advance. What was may never be revealed.

Much learned.... Would make a good story to write in a book. Someday,maybe.
Site retains enough potential though to trouble those on and around it if it were published. Should I care?

I understand the "annoying" point. My intention is not to tease, yet it teases. I had hoped, in pre-revealing, that the group here would align and consider what will soon be announced...how soon though, I'm not sure.

And this:

"Good thing I did not crow about it in advance."

I've only moved to taunt when Bigscoop like people try to make my work out to be other than "earth shattering" just because its not ready for action. I still wish to pre-reveal.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bigscoop has done nothing of the like, you have. :laughing7: All of that you have accomplished all on your own. :icon_thumleft: However, to think that you hold my opinions in such highly impacting regard is, well, flattering, I suppose.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that the mutual b---**** is out in the open what does any of this have to do with the Beale Treasure. legrand if you are not going to reveal anything why are you here-------- most likely to keep your name out there for producers and production companies to pick up your ideas. I can read one line from the "Job Print Pamphlet" and even though it is untrue, it makes more sense than what you are trying to convey. I have heard nothing from you for two or three years since you got that part on DECODED. None of it makes any sense but like Donald Trump says if you say it long enough and enough times people will tend to believe it even though it is not true.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other

...and still you return with more "soon" and 'patience" highly predictable posts of unfulfilled promise of unsupported claims in a game not worth a candle.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I understand the "annoying" point. My intention is not to tease...
"Good thing I did not crow about it in advance."...
"I'd love to reveal more, but it must wait"- Legrand February 3, 2007
After 11 years I also reckon it was a good thing. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread