OK, Bigscoop...we'll just wait until the "worth the candle" burns down to the "end".

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Releventchair, ECS and Bigscoop:

You get up...eat your Wheaties and proceed to pounce on 'ol Legrand. Gosh this is fun.
No just some Kodiak Power Waffles with maple syrup and requesting you to verify these various unsupported statements you have posted during the last 11 years concerning the many many " real story behind the Beale treasure story".
They ALL can not be the "real story" with the expanding cast of unrelated characters you have presented.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Now that the mutual b---**** is out in the open what does any of this have to do with the Beale Treasure. legrand if you are not going to reveal anything why are you here-------- most likely to keep your name out there for producers and production companies to pick up your ideas.
I can read one line from the "Job Print Pamphlet" and even though it is untrue, it makes more sense than what you are trying to convey.
I have heard nothing from you for two or three years since you got that part on DECODED.
None of it makes any sense ...
Neither does bringing Petter Amundsen's alleged Shakespeare ciphers into the Beale discussion that he claims lead to Oak Island.
Makes no sense except as a diversion from one's lack of real facts.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Two of 'em have been Banned; are you lonely...? "Eldo" is back for your "pleasure & entertainment"...

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Two of 'em have been Banned; are you lonely...? "Eldo" is back for your "pleasure & entertainment"...

How do you know who has been banned? Do they have a page for "banned" or "wanted"?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I have never seen these two documents! They must not exist then eh!
By your own admission, you have not seen Laf's claimed decoded Beale cipher, but still you believe they exist.
Buford's and Pollock's works do exist and there is NO mention of the Beale perilous adventure or treasure or mention of the BEALE PAPERS.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... Overall, I'm seeing more constructive dialogue here. Except, Franklin...you're too angry for me....

... With Beale, anything is possible.
Including tying Petter Amundsen's unproven unconfirmed "Bacon's hidden ciphers in Shakespeare's works that contain a "map" to the treasure at Oak Island" theory that got Franklin all riled up!
What's next?
Quoting the SIMPSON PAPERS as fact to support your claims?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... With Beale, anything is possible.

...and with all the "solved" claims presented over the years does prove that "anything is possible" with the Beale treasure story, except of course of actually finding and recovering the "treasure". :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread