It's Been Fun

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Bumbalawski

Mar 2, 2015
Beans Cove Pa.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I feel the same way. I do not even bother to post or respond anymore. I just sit back and watch the ping pong game. Good luck franklin.

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been reading all of these postings. Most are just telling Jean there was no possible way he could have done what he has attested. Some are good information that get criticism in the form of absurdity by people fighting against people that believe in three pages of cipher.

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am leaving the forum for good. Nothing in this world is worse than wasting so much time getting nothing done. I am going to get to my R & I. I am tired of the last four years of ping pong. I like to get things accomplished and it is just not getting done here. Good Luck to all and good-bye.

God Speed

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not going anywhere. I am going to choose when to talk and who to talk to with discretion a lot more now.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I have been reading all of these postings. Most are just telling Jean there was no possible way he could have done what he has attested. Some are good information that get criticism in the form of absurdity by people fighting against people that believe in three pages of cipher.
Have you ever stopped to consider why?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Relax, " said the night man
"We are programmed to receive

You can check-out any time you like
But you can never leave!" :coffee2:

Last edited:

uglymailman

Bronze Member
Feb 3, 2010
Ah stick around Franklin. Take heart from Harry S Truman. When someone shouted out to him "Give em hell Harry!", he replied "I don't give em hell. I tell em the truth and they think they're in hell." Always question authority.

lookingharder

Feb 27, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master. Garrett AT Gold, Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like this site, but I also like TV, Magazines,Books and some people. I look for what interest me and that's what I read or watch or who I associate with. Don't get bogged down in all the uninteresting stuff, it just dims the light on the interesting stuff.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like this site, but I also like TV, Magazines,Books and some people. I look for what interest me and that's what I read or watch or who I associate with. Don't get bogged down in all the uninteresting stuff, it just dims the light on the interesting stuff.

Does interesting make it real? Nothing wrong with finding interest in things, however, something wrong in turning interest into facts and realities that can't be established as such. And this is what has lead to the many debates in these forums, the passing of unconfirmed speculations as facts. If not for all of this misleading posting then there would no doubt be far less debates. The truth can only come from facts.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread