University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Masterpoe, might I suggest that you actually make study of the mystery, and B) and that you actually attempt to be somewhat accurate in your statements. Per example, your thread title;
J.L.P The Only One To Have Deciphered The Beale Ciphers

Obviously many-many people have "deciphered the Beale ciphers." So, your statement is highly inaccurate right from the very start. What you should have said is;
J.L.P The Only One To Have Deciphered The Beale Ciphers Correctly

But since you didn't include that very important point, well, it's rather obvious to everyone that you have absolutely no idea what you're even talking about and absolutely zero personal knowledge about the subject or the history of the subject at hand. So maybe put a little actual effort into it the next time. Just saying....:laughing7:

Just trying to help you out.....:icon_thumleft: Even when just trying to stir the pot you still have to have some knowledge and accuracy in your statements.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
It is curious in the first place how he can make that statement having not actually never have seeing this claimed "solved" ciphers.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, I don't care about all of that other nonsense, I just think these failed attempts to stir the pot would have a higher success rate if they would quit applying inaccurate blanket statements in their title threads. I mean, even a complete novice would be able to spot this one.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I am working on a degree in Cryptology at this time. I would like to thank all who have helped me in deciding this field of study. Watching the interesting people here and one of the worlds best code breakers! Thanks for all of the helpful conversation.

J.L.P hope to be out of college by your release date, to attend the meeting.

Release date. Followed by probation?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I am working on a degree in Cryptology at this time.
I would like to thank all who have helped me in deciding this field of study.
Watching the interesting people here and one of the worlds best code breakers! Thanks for all of the helpful conversation.

J.L.P hope to be out of college by your release date, to attend the meeting.
:sleepy4: *YAWN* :sleepy2:

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The most interesting part of the Captain Thomas Beale of New Orleans as the one who is the Beale of the Beale Papers is the fact that most of the historical documented books referring to Captain Beale have his name spelled as BEAL! Some of the court cases with his wife also uses the name BEAL! Is this just a mistakes or is there more going on here then what meets the eye?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only if you are looking for something different. Captain Thomas Beale's name spelling can be easily checked against the names of his immediate family especially his two brothers, John and James.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions