Problems With Unqualified Cryptologist Working With Quantum Cryptography

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
"... We have cried a billion tears, among the many jests & jeers; now waiting, waiting for the JUDGEMENT DAY; will we all be led astray...?

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, that about cover's it!

Masterpoe,

The frequency analysis systems are sometimes key to establishing a keyword and phrase that is used as part of the breaks, and sometimes they deliver the sequence to a shift key as well.

Some codemakers are keen enough to leave hints in a ciphertext sequence and the best are able to craft the cipher so that the occurrence of letters spells out a specific word.

So even though it isn't used to crack a system wide open, it is used to show the assignment of certain letters, to allow for a best guess option.

And in this case of a letter I cracked recently, it brings out a hidden phrase.

Tom Wales Frequency Analysis Baphomet.jpg

Here the words OLE BAPHOMET can be seen in the frequency analysis almost perfectly....scary professionals at work....

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How much would you pay me ,( I'm confident you would hire me...) to break codes if I told you I had not broken one yet ; but that after four years of claiming to have done so....I had came up with a theory.( In theory). One that had a time line to completion of only another four years?

Would a degree matter? Would my experience matter? What would matter?

It doesn't matter, all these unfounded claims and self promotions will always be here.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I have had ten different people send me what they claimed was the only decipherment of C1. Each and everyone was different from the other and after checking each out both their decipherment and where they said the treasure was located, they were all wrong.
I also had two individuals that dowsed a map and sent me a copy of the topo-map, they too were wrong.
I do not believe C1 can be deciphered because the author proves in the story and in his own decipherment of C2 that the story is just made up.
It is just a story to sell like all the other dime novels of that time and era.
...and would have been forgotten if not for George Hart introducing Pauline Innis to the story in the early 1960's that has led to this never ending cottage industry of cipher solutions, books, and searches for the Beale treasure that never was.

Last edited:
OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...and would have been forgotten if not for George Hart introducing Pauline Innis to the story in the early 1960's that has led to this never ending cottage industry of cipher solutions, books, and searches for the Beale treasure that never was.

Heh!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Tres Hombres

Aug 18, 2021
Florida
Detector(s) used
White
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Same person using multiple accounts.
ECS never used multiple accounts, why did you ban him? He is the most polite person on this forum. I think you need to unban him today.

We never thought we'd end up this far way

Bring me back to the innocence of You
(Bring me back, bring me back)

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ECS never used multiple accounts, why did you ban him? He is the most polite person on this forum. I think you need to unban him today.

We never thought we'd end up this far way

Bring me back to the innocence of You
(Bring me back, bring me back)
Just how is it you know ECS never used multiple accounts, you're not a mod or admin, you just joined 2 months ago and you also have no way of seeing ips used by everyone?

I also didn't say ECS used multiple accounts, he is on timeout for repeated violations of TreasureNet rules.
Bans, timeouts and rules are not open for debate or discussion on open forums..

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread